Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which religion is the best?
This poll is closed.
Shintoism 59 9.58%
Buddhism 77 12.50%
Taoism 66 10.71%
FEAR CLOWNPIECE 414 67.21%
Total: 616 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~

iospace posted:

So Yukari is the "Yeah, she's one, but Zun hasn't explicitly said so" category?

She's mentioned to be a sage in PMiSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

El Burbo posted:

The only thing better than a god is a dog

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
Wild and Horned Hermit has been on a roll lately and really good overall, but the lack of Forbidden Scrollery just makes me miss something coming out every month. Especially those wild twice-a-year months where FS, WaHH, and VFiS all came out at the same time.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Wild and Horned Hermit has been on a roll lately and really good overall, but the lack of Forbidden Scrollery just makes me miss something coming out every month. Especially those wild twice-a-year months where FS, WaHH, and VFiS all came out at the same time.

If it's any consolation, there should be a chapter of VFiS this month, and the artist has tweeted something to the effect that it'll be a whopper.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

Clarste posted:

If it's any consolation, there should be a chapter of VFiS this month, and the artist has tweeted something to the effect that it'll be a whopper.

All-Clownpiece chapter???

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

In the meantime you can read his two latest psuedo-canon clownpiece doujins. I think one of them is supposed to depict the meeting between Clownpiece and Hecatia, as seen in AFiEU. It's not very eventful but he draws cute clownpieces

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/ayaajituki/status/872030858676510721

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
This guy comics are adorable

https://twitter.com/ayaajituki/status/909250854976315392

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
has anyone ever taken a character who is often depicted with a :3 face and drawn them in a hyperrealistic style with a cleft lip

seems like something that would have happened at some point what with Japan's penchant for weird fanart.

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

Captain Invictus posted:

has anyone ever taken a character who is often depicted with a :3 face and drawn them in a hyperrealistic style with a cleft lip

seems like something that would have happened at some point what with Japan's penchant for weird fanart.

Just imagine someone with a cleft lip cosplaying Luna Child. That would be some next level poo poo right there.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Captain Invictus posted:

I think that's a sizable fraction of Lucky Star fanart.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

The Emoji Touhou

i lost it at Unzan

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

cursed video

SirSlarty
Dec 23, 2003

that's wicked
I forgot how good UFO's music is.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

oh my god the conversations tho

SHOU THO

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.

there is a surprising amount of effort put into this and I respect that

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Visionary Fairies in Shrine! In which it is not the All-Clownpiece chapter.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

A real clownpiece deficiency, and not even a tan-cirno infusion is enough

e: though I guess it's only fair since he made two clownpiece-focused doujins recently

El Burbo fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Oct 26, 2017

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
You all thought this was a clownpiece manga but actually her story's done and it's about Eternity now.

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

The Lake of Death is a good name for Cirnos hangout. I'm sure Remilia is thrilled that her mansion is located on the shore of the lake of death.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Well, she probably moved there in the first place because it doesn't get much sun.

Also, the biggest loser this chapter is Lily White, who doesn't even get a cameo despite showing up in the game.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Clarste posted:

Well, she probably moved there in the first place because it doesn't get much sun.

Also, the biggest loser this chapter is Lily White, who doesn't even get a cameo despite showing up in the game.

has she ever gotten a speaking line?

Leylite
Nov 5, 2011

el dorito posted:

has she ever gotten a speaking line?

Apparently she said "Let me go!" once (see Eyewitness Reports), so she can talk. Presumably most of what she wants to express is easier said with smiles and radiant bullets than with words.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
hell rules

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Hell is a libertarian dystopia. It fuckin sucks

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Hell is a libertarian dystopia. It fuckin sucks

stfu noob

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
fuckin moon noobs

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
The moon fuckin sucks and hell fuckin sucks. I'll fight you

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

remember when Clownpiece landed on the cold, desolate surface of the moon and her first words were "wow this is so much better than hell"

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
❤WELCOME HELL❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e0VvHZMaTs

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Just because hell has some cool people doesn't mean that hell itself is cool
I know this because hell fuckin blows, it sucks a busket, it's the worst. It's garbage trash

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Leylite posted:

Apparently she said "Let me go!" once (see Eyewitness Reports), so she can talk. Presumably most of what she wants to express is easier said with smiles and radiant bullets than with words.

too bad she was only “reported to have said” and she doesn’t get her own speech bubble in a manga

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

clownpiece should be the california herald of summer by setting everything on fire

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
What's the best version of UN Owen?

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Trick question, they all suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010