Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Of course not, but Trump does!

Well, not the Trump that Garrison believes in, but a Trump exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
A jolly slim Trump. I'd sooner believe in Santa.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Jackard posted:

Now I need more hindsight comix... but nothing comes to mind besides whining about obama golfing

Well, you could pick basically any Chuck Asay cartoon.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Pants Donkey posted:

But then where are all your comics on O'Reilly and Ailes :thunk:

Think you'll find they've done plenty of cartoons about how things are bad and people are bad and bad things are bad. If they went into specifics ever they'd have no time for the complex plot and character development.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!
I wonder if these lockstep Hillary/dossier cartoons aren't also a way to preemptively discredit it

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Saint Sputnik posted:

I wonder if these lockstep Hillary/dossier cartoons aren't also a way to preemptively discredit it

I don't see why they'd bother trying that.

All True Conservatives already know that the only parts of the dossier that count are the ones that make Hillary/anyone on the left (especially Hillary) look bad.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Vib Rib posted:

I feel like I must have just missed this one but god drat.

I like how far down the Nice List Trump's own wife is :allears:

It reads like he was inking these names in as he thought of them, in that order, and he ran out of ideas. "Uh, I guess... the Internet?... Oh poo poo, I forgot Melania! Melania, of course, a-doy :rolleyes:"

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME
I can't believe this opposition research was funded by the opposition! There oughtta be a law!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

oh this blowback couldn't have come at a worse time for hillary, she'll never win the presidential campaign now!!

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I don't want to see anymore Asay until he dies.

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I don't wantsee anymore Asay until he to die.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

AnoHito posted:

I like that Garrison's Trump has become so divorced from reality he now has to label him.

It's not a label; just the illustration of Trump's desire to put his name on everything.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

A deep learning machine averaged all the Ramirez cartoons.

I can't believe there'd be no BENGHAZI DEBT in such a thing.

Starving Wolf posted:

Actually, it's more likely he's being sincere. The Kurds are strangely well liked in Israel, even among right wing assholes like Kirtch'. Apart from the small but significant population of Jewish Kurds living in Israel (around 130 thousand), there's a kind of kinship mythos that's built up in Israel which sees the Kurdish struggle for independence as analogous to their own (it's not). Israel has sent aid and supplies to Iraqi Kurdistan in the past, and various sources, including Israeli ones, claim they occasionally provided them with weapons and training.
I've even seen, more than once, bizarre rightwing comments on news articles regarding Kurdish independence that refer to them as a 'bulwark to the islamic threat', somehow skipping past the fact that most of the Kurds are Sunni.

It's exploitation. Bolstering the Kurds in Iraq, Syria, and Iran is a way to weaken countries that Israel has seen as threats.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Vib Rib posted:

I don't suppose it's even worth mentioning that with the exception of "Rocket Man" and I suppose a few broadcasters from the Fake News Media, his entire Naughty list are "American People". Also between Melania and Israel his Nice list has a lot more non-Americans than Naughty. I assume Russia is somewhere rolled up down there.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Adam4d has been quiet lately

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Vib Rib posted:

I don't celibate your dumb holiday nor want to pay your fees so the rich get presents for free.

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

In order to ensure a smoothly running economy and the safety of all its participants, is necessary to hobble the power of the rich. AGC.

I mean really, if he wanted to whine about us unfairly crippling the wealthy, he could have chosen almost literally any other metaphor imaginable.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I haven't looked. What exactly is the issue with the RUSSIA TRUMP DOSSIER story? Like, of course she'd pay money for information. That's what happens in the real world? Is there something more about it than that?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Manuel Calavera posted:

I haven't looked. What exactly is the issue with the RUSSIA TRUMP DOSSIER story? Like, of course she'd pay money for information. That's what happens in the real world? Is there something more about it than that?
I'm sure Trump can change it from "Hillary paid for it to be researched" to "Hillary made it from scratch" with no effort at all.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Manuel Calavera posted:

'Who cares if Donnie Jr directly went to Russians for dirt that is against the law, SHE HAD PEOPLE LOOKING INTO US!"

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Manuel Calavera posted:

Well yes, it's HILLARY KKKILLINGTON who does it, so clearly it's illegal.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Oh man Hillary is dirty! Good thing she's not the president. Bullet dodged.

Same with Weinstein. Weinstein is almost universally condemned by everyone, yet MAGA idiots are still gleefully supporting Mr. Grab-Them-By-The-Pussy.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Manuel Calavera posted:

They're making a big deal about it because they want people to think her campaign made it up completely, because in the mind of the casual "both sides are bad" person who doesn't follow politics closely, "the Clinton campaign made it up" is a logical jump from "the Clinton campaign paid for this research." Like most right-wing media blitzes about Clinton scandals, they aren't targeted at people who follow politics 24/7 or read stories in their entirety, they're targeted at people who see headlines or chyrons and go "well isn't that a shame." Lately, there have been so few "scandals" to distract from Trump, they've had to start dredging stuff up from the past to present as something new (see: the uranium thing).

Pakled fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Oct 27, 2017

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Faustian Bargain posted:

Oh man Hillary is dirty! Good thing she's not the president. Bullet dodged.

Same with Weinstein. Weinstein is almost universally condemned by everyone, yet MAGA idiots are still gleefully supporting Mr. Grab-Them-By-The-Pussy.

Well obviously, a weak, stupid hollywood liberal who is super fat wouldn't be able to have women and so that is exactly what would happen. Trump is a manly man, who women know are powerful and instantly turned on by how attractive and conservative he is.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

sheep-dodger posted:

Well yes, it's HILLARY KKKILLINGTON who does it, so clearly it's illegal.

It thought the preferred putdown was KILL-ARY HELLTON.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

PowerBeard posted:

It thought the preferred putdown was KILL-ARY HELLTON.

The only limit is your imagination. My favourite thing in the freep thread was to watch the evolution of derogatory nicknames they gave Obama, they morphed to the point that they didn't really share any letters or sounds with the real world anymore :allears:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I like how he had to add MS MEDIA for... some reason. Like, sure, just put a media slam in there. Why not? And Chuck Schumer! He's not a Dem or anything!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Wait, the democrats and Co are supposed to be the bad guys in that?

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I don't remember Bill O'Reilly being smote by God, but that's good news.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I feel like there might be someone missing in this list, maybe someone that's extremely important, holds the highest office in the United States government?

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Lurdiak posted:

I don't remember Bill O'Reilly being smote by God, but that's good news.

It's good to know that no one in the christian wings actually care when one of their own literally takes their god's name in vain to bitch for not doing more for them.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

sirtommygunn posted:

I feel like there might be someone missing in this list, maybe someone that's extremely important, holds the highest office in the United States government?

He's dressed as a pig, not its poo poo.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

My idiot boss, who voted for Trump and has recently REALLY gotten into Bitcoin ('cause, like, nobody CONTROLS bitcoin, so the price can only go up!) says that it's ok that this happened because "it's not like you can bankrupt a bank anyway" so what's the point of suing them anyway?

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

I'm assuming the message is a bland "China sees itself as a big regional power, India sees itself playing catch-up" but that visual is so much fun. :3:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

sirtommygunn posted:

On the other hand, at least he acknowledged O'Reilly.
I chuckled.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Payne is such a creatively bankrupt dude. It's the same cartoon for every subject. Like there's probably scores of cartoons where X is a Pig Going Oink when a sexual misconduct story arises.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Pants Donkey posted:

Payne is such a creatively bankrupt dude. It's the same cartoon for every subject. Like there's probably scores of cartoons where X is a Pig Going Oink when a sexual misconduct story arises.

Somewhere, Pigman is sharpening his pen crayons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Pants Donkey posted:

On the other hand, referencing Weinstien and Orielly in the same cartoon puts him about 90% of the other cartoonmans.

Side note, was Slick Willy not having consensual times?

• Locked thread