Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Hahahaha Aust High Court tells 3 shitheads and 2 okay politicans to GTFO

Much mirth is being had

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I could totally host a gardening show.

Sadly I'm not getting too many other references. Somebody said I look like a dude from NCIS?

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

There is a bit of a resemblance to a (skinny) Sean Murray (Timothy McGee).

You're a bit more attractive IMO, but maybe that's because you've lost so much weight, and he's a little pudgy still?

Also that color is loving awesome for a suit, and it's totally something I would wear (but probably with a lime green shirt :v:)

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Hahahaha Aust High Court tells 3 shitheads and 2 okay politicans to GTFO

Much mirth is being had

I cant imagine how hard Johnny Depp must be laughing now

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

STRANGER THINGS 2 IN 3 MINUTES :f5:

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

I know the answer is "Because, Indiana", but how come one of your doors is 5' 8" tall and the other is 5 foot 6 inches tall?

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

The top of his head would be above one of those doors if that were the case.

But yeah, now that you point that out, I can't unsee the difference in door heights. Maybe it's lens distortion? I see quite a bit of it in that pic.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
That suit is a thing of beauty.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
God drat. Just ordered a USD375 breast pump. It better either make them permanently bigger or be useful for bleeding brakes down the line...

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

That suit is the most awesome outfit you will ever own.

All you need is the slightest hint of swagger when you walk and you will own every single man and woman in the room.

spog fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Oct 27, 2017

spog
Aug 7, 2004

bolind posted:

God drat. Just ordered a USD375 breast pump. It better either make them permanently bigger or be useful for bleeding brakes down the line...

For that price, I hope it is at least a V-Twin.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

bolind posted:

Don't forget to brush the crustiness off the nipples and put some penetrative oil on them the day before you do it.

$375 though, is it meant for a dairy farm? Are you setting your wife up for an obscure and slightly disturbing Fury Road cosplay?

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

spog posted:

For that price, I hope it is at least a V-Twin.

Well, it's a two cylinder...

InitialDave posted:

Don't forget to brush the crustiness off the nipples and put some penetrative oil on them the day before you do it.

Don't worry, the shop apprentice does a very good job of making sure they're clean at all times.

InitialDave posted:

$375 though, is it meant for a dairy farm? Are you setting your wife up for an obscure and slightly disturbing Fury Road cosplay?

You would be surprised how eye wateringly expensive anything "baby" is.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

sigh.... It looks like my graphics card might be too crap to play the new Wolfenstein. Get random freezes all the time even tho its a GTX 770 4gb card.

Thats a $600 problem i didnt really want to have

spog
Aug 7, 2004

bolind posted:

Well, it's a two cylinder...

V-twin, inline or boxer?

Ferremit posted:

sigh.... It looks like my graphics card might be too crap to play the new Wolfenstein.

You could buy two breast pumps for that price!

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

spog posted:

V-twin, inline or boxer?

Just checked, I would say slant two.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

bolind posted:

Just checked, I would say slant two.

I wouldn't say that to her face.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Thor : Ragnorak is ridiculously funny and just plain a load of fun - honestly better than Guardians of the Galaxy for sure.

Havent been to the huge (IMAX size) screen at Katoomba for a log while - just as drat good with a kickass sound system to boot.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
N64 was a boring console but it did have a few really good games

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ether Frenzy posted:

I know the answer is "Because, Indiana", but how come one of your doors is 5' 8" tall and the other is 5 foot 6 inches tall?

Look at the bottom of the doors. The perspective makes it look like they are different but I assure the doors are identical.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

Ether Frenzy posted:

They're the same height. Perspective is thrown off because the left door is up against the corner and the right door is a few inches off of it.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

Adiabatic posted:

They're the same height. Perspective is thrown off because the left door is up against the corner and the right door is a few inches off of it.

From this perspective, I'm still laughing about the bottom button comments.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Ferremit posted:

sigh.... It looks like my graphics card might be too crap to play the new Wolfenstein. Get random freezes all the time even tho its a GTX 770 4gb card.

Might be driver related issues. Game also might not be optimized. Might want to give it a week or so and see if any new drivers or patches address your issues.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Lookin' good, Rhyno. Keep that drat suit.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

mariooncrack posted:

Might be driver related issues. Game also might not be optimized. Might want to give it a week or so and see if any new drivers or patches address your issues.

yeah, obviously enough people screamed at Nvidia that they released a hotfix for it while they get a game ready patch out for it. Few hours of google fu later and i've got it solidly running.

Poor 770 is at its limit on medium quality though, I really should jump to a 10 series card sooner rather than later.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Rhyno posted:

The suit is fantastic, they just made it in the wrong color!

YES I KNOW THE SHIRT ISN'T IRONED IT'S THE ONLY WHITE ONE I HAD HANDY

It's a great looking suit. You don't want to wear that style collar with it though.

Comedy suggestion: a bulge enhancement would send the suit over-the-top

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

Ferremit posted:

GTX1060 is not $600.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I'm looking at that suit photo and thinking it looks like a photo of a kid in a suit.

Get the trousers taken up (and in a bit on the legs), a shirt that fits and you've already been told off about the bottom button. Brown shoes and belt with a blue suit, too FYI.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

MrChips posted:

Don't do up the bottom button of your jacket, ever.

When did this start? Back in my day, you left the bottom undone when seated, and buttoned it when you stood.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Dagen H posted:

When did this start? Back in my day, you left the bottom undone when seated, and buttoned it when you stood.

Y'all old then, that poo poo dates back to like the 1900s... Edward VII

spog
Aug 7, 2004

Dagen H posted:

ditto

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Y'all old then, that poo poo dates back to like the 1900s... Edward VII

That's waistcoats, not jackets. Maybe you colonials are getting confused about fashion again?

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

spog posted:

That's waistcoats, not jackets. Maybe you colonials are getting confused about fashion again?

It's both.

*edit:

http://www.thisisinsider.com/suit-button-rules-bottom-top-2017-3

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Full disclosure: I can tie a Windsor knot, but IDGAF about formal wear. I don't wear slacks or jackets, like, ever.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

I stand corrected.

Dagen H posted:

Full disclosure: I can tie a Windsor knot, but IDGAF about formal wear. I don't wear slacks or jackets, like, ever.

“It was tied with a Windsor knot. Bond mistrusted anyone who tied his tie with a Windsor knot. It showed too much vanity. It was often the mark of a cad.”

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Dagen H posted:

I can tie a Windsor knot

Nope, the one I can do is called a four-in-hand. Sorry I'm not a cad :)

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.
I can tie a full Windsor but it makes my ties too short for my torso so I stick to a half Windsor or four-in-hand. Thankfully, however, my job doesn't require a tie regularly since I loathe buttoning the collar button on my shirts.

Rhyno: please tell us the seller of that suit so I can order one!

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Full windsor is what matters.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Full Windsor looks retarded unless you're a big dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Full Windsor is a fat guy knot.

• Locked thread