Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

exploded mummy posted:

There's a really good rant from an old B&V show that probably describes what Jerusalem is feeling right now.

He wants a gold boat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

It is not wise to troll rovert, and i dont know how to accept that

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It's not loving hard. It really isn't.

If you have some kind of scoop, say what the scoop is. If you can't say what the scoop is, then don't mention it all.

It's been pretty clearly laid out and if he can't follow it, that's not really anyone's fault but his own.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

chill

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

So with a grain of salt, Rousey is training at the WWE Performance Center with Miesha Tate?

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/10/26/16552830/ronda-rousey-begins-training-wwe-performance-center

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Rousey is most likely training there but where the gently caress did you get the notion that Tate was too?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

TV Zombie posted:

So with a grain of salt, Rousey is training at the WWE Performance Center with Miesha Tate?

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/10/26/16552830/ronda-rousey-begins-training-wwe-performance-center

it's Ronda Rousey, Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

DarkstarIV posted:

Dave noted the RAW Womens Survivor Series team will be as follows:

I mean they'll probably fit Asuka in somewhere on the card, hopefully still not stuck in a feud with Emma. Although I do have a theory on why they kept her off the RAW team. It would be too obvious that RAW would win then.

Another more unlikely theory is they could have Asuka win the title from Alexa before Survivor Series, and go in to face Natalya. The card as it stands is very heavy on heel vs heel matches, and that makes me think its not too unlikely that they'll change things up.

Eh, they could have Asuka on the team, then have her dq'd for being too violent. It wouldn't count as a loss in her streak, not in the WWE.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

HerraS posted:

Rousey is most likely training there but where the gently caress did you get the notion that Tate was too?

The link at the bottom of the article I posted. It seemed to imply Tate though the article could be better written.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

TV Zombie posted:

Somehow my brain processed Rousey as Rusev and I became very confused yet intrigued

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

TV Zombie posted:

The link at the bottom of the article I posted. It seemed to imply Tate though the article could be better written.

I think that was saying that Nunes basically ended both Rousey and Tate's careers.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

sportsgenius86 posted:

It's not loving hard. It really isn't.

If you have some kind of scoop, say what the scoop is. If you can't say what the scoop is, then don't mention it all.

It's been pretty clearly laid out and if he can't follow it, that's not really anyone's fault but his own.

I wasn't presenting a scoop even the author of this thread said that.

I was giving a live example of WWE keeping a secret which they may or may not continue to keep. I don't think the curtained section was for Rousey. Her involvement with WWE is more than public and the other Horsewomen gave it away that Ronda was in Orlando on social media earlier this week. NXT curtains off rings typically for people who aren't fully free contractually/if WWE is exposing themselves to possible tampering.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Davros1 posted:

Eh, they could have Asuka on the team, then have her dq'd for being too violent. It wouldn't count as a loss in her streak, not in the WWE.

I mean, this would be a great way to have WWE continue to make the most WCW booking decisions possible

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Also free bad poster Rovert, who did nothing wrong this time

Dude's been told to shut the gently caress up if he's going to play coy in the spoilers thread. Jerusalem's a lot nicer than I would be about it.

sportsgenius86 posted:

it's Ronda Rousey, Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir.

Watch, we're going to get two MMA people in main events at WM over giving someone on the roster who works full time anything remotely resembling a rub. Maybe when Rhonda beats Asuka clean and Brock puts over Roman in a zero-effort squash it'll finally be enough to get full-on booed out of the arena at Mania rather than just at the RAW after.

Liquid Communism fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Oct 27, 2017

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Liquid Communism posted:

Dude's been told to shut the gently caress up if he's going to play coy in the spoilers thread. Jerusalem's a lot nicer than I would be about it.

r>c>p

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Rhonda is almost certainly going to tap out Stephanie calm down op

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Rhonda is almost certainly going to tap out to Stephanie calm down op

ftfy

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Rhonda is almost certainly going to tap out Stephanie calm down op

lol it's going to be Bayley tapping to Ronda and everyone knows it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I wouldn't rule out Sasha tapping

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

rovert posted:

I wasn't presenting a scoop even the author of this thread said that.

I was giving a live example of WWE keeping a secret which they may or may not continue to keep. I don't think the curtained section was for Rousey. Her involvement with WWE is more than public and the other Horsewomen gave it away that Ronda was in Orlando on social media earlier this week. NXT curtains off rings typically for people who aren't fully free contractually/if WWE is exposing themselves to possible tampering.

Why didn’t you say all that in the first place then?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
rovert is the only person that is forced to 100% serious post all the time or eat a prob (or now a ban apparently) its bullshit. no other poster is under such tight restrictions but none of them contribute as much as roverts scoops and inadvertent dunking on roque

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ban roque, the guy who's always wrong and actively baiting rovert, yet far too cowardly to ever outright toxx on any of it

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

it was a 1 day probation, which is now over you babies

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

MotU posted:

rovert is the only person that is forced to 100% serious post all the time or eat a prob (or now a ban apparently) its bullshit. no other poster is under such tight restrictions but none of them contribute as much as roverts scoops and inadvertent dunking on roque

Agreed it's extremely dumb and seems to be motivated because people overreact to stupid bullshit

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

it is in fact super cool and not weird at all that rovert is held to a higher standard of posting yet the fifteen people who constantly dogpile him every time he posts arent even told to shut the gently caress up

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Nah anything that stops him posting "teehee maybe I know something and maybe I don't" bullshit is worth seeing him eat an unnecessary ban or probe every now and then.

We're all adults here, nobody is impressed with scoopsters we just wanna know what's up and a scoopster who won't scoop is pointless.

Especially here, in the spoiler thread, where even taped event results are a scoop.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

were all adults here, thats why we need to keep bullying the one guy who everyone can agree is kinda weird instead of just accepting it and moving on

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Thrifting Day! posted:

Why didn’t you say all that in the first place then?

Because I was giving an example of a current secret to illustrate the point that WWE can still keep secrets.

Why is that so hard to grasp for some people and not others?

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

HerraS posted:

were all adults here, thats why we need to keep bullying the one guy who everyone can agree is kinda weird instead of just accepting it and moving on
adults gotta have principles

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Personally I think "WWE put a curtain up because they have someone secret working there" was already kind of interesting to know and newsworthy enough to mention, even if he can't say (or doesn't know) who it's hiding.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

make roque mod

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
Leave rovèrt alone

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Aphrodite posted:

Personally I think "WWE put a curtain up because they have someone secret working there" was already kind of interesting to know and newsworthy enough to mention, even if he can't say (or doesn't know) who it's hiding.

But there are crybabies here who expect to be told everything immediately.

When signings/tryouts are more sensitive than that. As a general rule, I won't say anything publicly that may cost someone a shot at the company.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Thank you

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

lol

It should be a well understood common courtesy though.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Just freakin' say you don't know who's behind the curtain, don't act all coy about it. Holy poo poo, how do you keep managing to not get this no matter how many times you're hit over the head with it.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

I just want to know what's up with Summer

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I'd say just drop it on both sides, it's not that huge of a deal to get angry/excited about anymore. Continue on with the normal terrible spoilers like the details of Kane's push

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Kane gonna be the one to beat Jinder at next years Mania

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

just give rovert his own thread and give all the squares who have conniptions about him a separate spoiler thread where they can post tna impact taping results and the betting odds. then they can talk to their heart's content about why it matters who wins or loses on an indistinguishable wwe pay-per-view 90 minutes before it happens like a loving lunatic