Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

https://twitter.com/archillect/status/923851802604441601

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I didn't even think they made 3 big dogs.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Do you think Mark's guru was able to successfully explain the workings of the church collection basket

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Zeris posted:

Do you think Mark's guru was able to successfully explain the workings of the church collection basket

zuckerberg's wondering why the church doesnt sell its members' data for money

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

*attempts to overthrow bourgeois with muskets, rifles and canons*

*is vaporized by drone strike*

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
let's not do this again

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

hahahahaha good poo poo, i never gave a gently caress about the pledge as a kid either

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mark zuckerberg is the lamest human being on the planet

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

The lady in the turquoise suit is clearly most cynical, and quite rightly.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I like the guy closing his eyes

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Back in my day we stood for the pledge then put our hands in our pockets and didn't actually say anything because that was the path of least resistance and we were NO-GOOD KIDS.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Burt Sexual posted:

Why? She’s hot.

uh cos she could be hotter if she had better foundation, im doing this for you okay

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

lmao

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

Volcott posted:

Back in my day we stood for the pledge then put our hands in our pockets and didn't actually say anything because that was the path of least resistance and we were NO-GOOD KIDS.

I pledged with my hand on my heart, but I would recite song lyrics that matched the cadence instead of saying the actual pledge.

The pledge happened during history class, the teacher of which referred to me affectionately as "my favorite communist". In retrospect, that's actually pretty racist.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Fallen Hamprince posted:

*attempts to overthrow bourgeois with muskets, rifles and canons*

*is vaporized by drone strike*

have you considered not posting

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Zhulik posted:

I pledged with my hand on my heart, but I would recite song lyrics that matched the cadence instead of saying the actual pledge.

The pledge happened during history class, the teacher of which referred to me affectionately as "my favorite communist". In retrospect, that's actually pretty racist.

I'd just stay quiet but mainly because I couldn't be assed to say the pledge then any active rebellion.

I remember my fifth grade teacher who was insanely right wing and actively political would go on massive tirades to the entire class about respeccting the flag and pledge once every month or so. It would eat up the entire class time so nobody complained.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Zhulik posted:

were you actually a communist or are you just cuban or russian or something?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

I hope consuming the flesh and blood of a human specimen shall reduce my mimicry expenses for the next week by 50%

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

The Beautiful Boys of Tehran
https://twitter.com/EMlNEMOBAMA/status/923704193830887424

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

comingafteryouall posted:

were you actually a communist or are you just cuban or russian or something?

Russian. I didn't really mind and still don't, but thinking back it seems very un-woke of him.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Back in my days teachers were the best dressed ones in the classroom, not the worst

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

Back in my days teachers were the best dressed ones in the classroom, not the worst

well back in your day they were paid more than just loose change and a single serving saltine cracker you get at the diner

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Is that comic pro- or anti-trump

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

holy poo poo

https://twitter.com/EMlNEMOBAMA/status/923704585058844672

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

that thread is a trip. what kinda wild cloning facility is churning out these dudes.

https://twitter.com/EMlNEMOBAMA/status/923705951084953600

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

we are like 0.5 Jingos away from the white house referring to Trump as 'Great Marshal' in a press release

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

every single one of these kids owns in entirely different ways

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Zhulik posted:

Russian. I didn't really mind and still don't, but thinking back it seems very un-woke of him.

lol slavic racism ok dude

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

uber_stoat posted:

that thread is a trip. what kinda wild cloning facility is churning out these dudes.

https://twitter.com/EMlNEMOBAMA/status/923705951084953600

Hahaha my Iranian friend has a lot of these features. Crazy how distinct they are.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
they look like they were designed by hirohiko araki

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Concordat posted:

they look like they were designed by hirohiko araki

Which part.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Not really sure what "ethicistic" means
Not really sure what "ethnic" means in this context

Nebakenezzer has issued a correction as of 22:38 on Oct 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

If you're gonna come up with Russian-specific insults try to work in a dig about collective farming or something. Be creative.