Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/6rande/status/923311430308454401

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
this pic is so good

https://twitter.com/_zolarmoon/status/923573976382795776

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

as someone that just got out of teaching 8th graders for 3 hours, these kids neither know nor give a gently caress about the protests

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

what the ever living gently caress? who would admit to acting like this, what the gently caress

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

as someone that just got out of teaching 8th graders for 3 hours, these kids neither know nor give a gently caress about the protests

maybe not but i thought i was hot poo poo for staying seated for the pledge back when i was in 8th grade. gently caress bush forever

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Octatonic posted:

maybe not but i thought i was hot poo poo for staying seated for the pledge back when i was in 8th grade. gently caress bush forever

yeah but those aren't 8th graders, they're like 4th grade at best. i was more reflecting how on they're all just goofing off

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

what the ever living gently caress? who would admit to acting like this, what the gently caress

taibbi is now claiming it was all made up as part of his ripping off hunter s thompson's factual embellishment gimmick

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
by the way this season of anime has so many good shows gojm

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Homura and Sickle posted:

taibbi is now claiming it was all made up as part of his ripping off hunter s thompson's factual embellishment gimmick

even if that were actually true it would still be incredibly suspect in the same line as ironic trump supporters

Homura and Sickle posted:

by the way this season of anime has so many good shows gojm

right now i'm only following the sidecar racing one. i was thinking about watching girl's last tour, but i already follow the manga it's based on

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

yeah but those aren't 8th graders, they're like 4th grade at best. i was more reflecting how on they're all just goofing off

fair enough. i wasn't really looking at the picture more, that you mentioned 8th graders in your post. even if they're just loving around imo, it ain't a bad thing to show insufficient reverence to the flag

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

yeah i'm more challenging the people in the replies going OH MY GOD THOSE KIDS ARE SO WOKE

lmao no they just want to have fun with their friends

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
wow! the new stranger things is even creepier

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

oh wait lmao one of the kids is actually taking a knee. i take it back, that kid is woke

the others are just goofing off

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
when i was in kindergarten i'd get really confused why my teacher would get up set when i added an "amen" on to the pledge of allegiance when it was obviously exactly like all the group prayers at church on sunday

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I still don't get why the protest gesture is kneeling and how people can spin kneeling as an act of disrespect without imploding.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

i scandalized one of my friends to the core by saying "hell" in kindergarten. when asked if i knew who was watching, i figured she must have meant santa claus, which turned out to be the wrong response

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

oh wait lmao one of the kids is actually taking a knee. i take it back, that kid is woke

the others are just goofing off

are you blind or what, there's 3 kneeling kids w/ raised fists there

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

exmarx posted:

yes. also i can't rule out that the white girl is dabbing

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

exmarx posted:

it's good and lol that the kids are doing this but they likely have no real understanding of why, they're just acting out what they see

so the real wokeness is that this protest message is being communicated to children, which is good, especially during a ritual of blind obedience

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

boner confessor posted:

it's good and lol that the kids are doing this but they likely have no real understanding of why, they're just acting out what they see

so the real wokeness is that this protest message is being communicated to children, which is good, especially during a ritual of blind obedience
just sighing at this post

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

even if that were actually true it would still be incredibly suspect in the same line as ironic trump supporters

right now i'm only following the sidecar racing one. i was thinking about watching girl's last tour, but i already follow the manga it's based on

you should watch the anime cos its insanely well done anyway, and my favorite anime this season (2nd favorite is land of lustrous, which is actually super well done even tho its cg anime steven universe). you'd probably also like the mmo junkie show a lot but theres a bunch others worth following.

is the sidecar one gay

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

R. Mute posted:

just sighing at this post

pretty strong condemnation from a belge

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

stone cold posted:

anyways it’s a testament to male privilege that:

-taibbi still has a career

-and it seems like a good one

-him and ames bragging on this has been known for >17 years and nothing has happened

I had a good day at work and came home to read all that stuff and now Im equal parts furious and depressed that people like that not only exist but actually went on to write a loving book about it and still have not seen a day in jail like what the making GBS threads holy gently caress.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
O'possums are good people, the best people among us.

https://twitter.com/highlikeplanes_/status/924002912824467456

“He's the best of us.
The best of our best, the best that each of us will ever build or ever love.
So, pray for this Guardian of our growth and choose him well, for if he be not truly blessed, then, our designs are surely frivolous and our future but a tragic waste of hope.
Bless our best and adore for he doth bear our measure to the Cosmos.”

exmarx posted:

check out this cool van i saw

Wow, it's been a while since I've seen a surveillance van be that obvious. Did the photographer snap a pic of the license plate?

Post 9-11 User fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Oct 28, 2017

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I'm either going to breakthrough this brick wall with my head or bash my brains in

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Hollismason posted:

I'm either going to breakthrough this brick wall with my head or bash my brains in

Stop playing MGS5.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
:nms: because it features a guy eviscerating himself with shrapnel, but loving laffo at owning yourself this hard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6V0S1m5a7U

This idiot bought all this tacticool equipment thinking his life is Counter-Strike, it's fortunate he didn't kill bystanders with this stunt.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Some guy is in the laundromat not washing clothes and staring intently

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Hollismason posted:

Some guy is in the laundromat not washing clothes and staring intently

He is waiting for you to walk away so he can steal your boxers and sniff them.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Oh no it's not at me but the children playing

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
He got murder eyes

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Maybe call the police or at the very least attempt to make him leave by reading a bunch of vb posts to him.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I just left

" Hello police some guy got murder eyes at the laundromat "

" We'll be right there"

6 hours later

" Welp , looks like he killed everyone there really wasn't anything we could have done"

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

exmarx posted:

There's 4 and it's probably staged

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
VB can spot a kneeling kid from a mile away

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Randler posted:

I still don't get why the protest gesture is kneeling and how people can spin kneeling as an act of disrespect without imploding.

yeah thats like a major point of why the first guy to do it chose to just kneel. its still respectful of the people around you and the flag and anthem etc.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/924078799481987072

He actually killed you're father

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

somewhere ron paul's ears are burning

Furnaceface