Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
I love bullshit, so I fully endorse Sidestep for peak bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

uPen posted:

A quick death.

Agreed.
Sure Feet. GO FOR THE GFI's AGENT, I PASS ON MY FILTHY GFI LUCK TO YOU.

RIP Guybrush, you have been replaced with Bobbin Threadbare. Not the mod, but the protagonist of LOOM by Lucasfilm Games' Brian Moriarty

e - Man I forgot that Wight blitz. He deserved it what happened. :v:
I'll go with the alcohol as my excuse then. Understandable that you were annoyed about that, didn't think of it the way you bring up. Which. yeah. New coach and all. Lessons learned, I will be a better coach with your guidance, discord goons. :3:
e2 - Dorf Cheerleaders is the way to go.

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Oct 28, 2017

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
Here, to make up for dicing you, multiple times, have some nice, calm text.
Give fleetofoot sure feet. if we give him sprint first Agent will never take any unecessary gfis and snake it for death-apo-death. Sidestep would be the right choice but goddamit he is bullshit enough.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Make Fleetfoot into a star that burns bright as the sun, and then gets killed in hilarious fashion. Sidestep.

namad
Nov 7, 2013

ProZocK posted:

Give fleetofoot sure feet. if we give him sprint first Agent will never take any unecessary gfis and snake it for death-apo-death. Sidestep would be the right choice but goddamit he is bullshit enough.

Agent355 has given fleetfoot at least one gfi in almost every game. Maybe with sprint he'll roll each gfi one at a time, and he'll stop moving after he eats a team reroll. Sure. However you cannot use both a team reroll AND sure feet on the same gfi. As such sprint would be better to get first. Sure feet only saves team rerolls. Sprint means more turns on which touchdowns are possible and attempted (even if he stops the attempt 1square away from the endzone.)

If the sure feet and sprint voters cannot agree though I fear the sidesteppers will win. Thankfully if he levels up twice more and rolls two more normals there's almost nothing at all left to give him EXCEPT sure feet and sprint.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

sidestep is only fun on players that actually get blocked more than once per game

Sprint

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
Sprint for more dice to roll badly and more chances to die.

Aeromancia
Jul 23, 2013
Side Step, so the chain pushes are even easier.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.
Sure Feet. It's not like Mac gets into a position to be punched too often, so might as well help him get further out of range more safely.

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT
Sprint If I'm gonna hate him and want him to die might as well go all in and push for the eventual natural 1ttder.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

namad posted:

I vote for Sprint for fleetfoot for the 1turn touchdowns I want to see.

More dice means more fun!

Orc Cheerleaders

CoffeeQaddaffi fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Oct 29, 2017

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Let's go with Side Step.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
Sidestep so he can choose where he dies

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Sure feet because if I remember correctly Fleetfoot Mac has at least one failed a GFI into the end zone.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Let's go with Side Step for more chain-pushing/avoidance nonsense.

Hutter
Feb 16, 2011

It's been giving me nightmares.
Side Step for sure.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Sprint because Agent isn't hurting for rerolls and sprint lets you do something new as opposed to something that you already can.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
Sure feet let Agent cackle like a maniac as Fleetfoot scores again and again.

Also, as Mozic and Agent said in the first part of the video, if no vote is cast in regard of the best cheerleaders, they will be changed to something else. Therefore, I remind all of you that is our solemn duty to keep punishing Agent's eyes with the sight of the best cheerleaders this world has ever seen.

Vote for green tits.

Keep the orc cheerleaders.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Thanks for the reminder.

Orc Cheerleaders.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Side Step because Sprint is an empty skill slot 99% of the time.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Sprint bad, Sure Feet good.

Colander Crotch
Nov 24, 2005

I- I don't even know what you just called me!
Sure feet for maximum GFI and Cheerleaders of Waaaaaagh

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.
Also keep switching the appearance of the ball.

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

I thought I wanted Sprint but I'm going to vote Side Step. It's the best skill available, Sprint and Sure Feet are more situational.

ProZocK posted:

Sidestep would be the right choice but goddamit he is bullshit enough.

Lol

Moxie fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Oct 28, 2017

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Moxie posted:

I thought I wanted Sprint but I'm going to vote Side Step. It's the best skill available, Sprint and Sure Feet are more situational.

Lol

Side Step for sure.

IthilionTheBrave
Sep 5, 2013
Side Step.

I'm by no means an expert, but even though you want to avoid Fleetfoot getting punched, I think this skill should disincentive actually throwing punches his way in most situations. Knowing that a failed punch (quite likely without tackle) would just let you move Fleetfoot into a more favorable (or least unfavorable) spot for "free" would certainly make me hesitate to make the move. Then again, Fleetfoot is probably gonna score anyway if he's got the ball, but still. And I like the appeal of cramming as many BS, frustrating skills onto that one skink as we possibly can.

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer
Sneaky Git

Fleetfoot has a taste for blood now, thanks to you. Plus fouling (and getting ejected) is a great way to keep Fleetfoot safe.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!
Gonna have to vote for Side Step, let's just make him the most bullshit skink ever.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Side Step. I want to see just how aggravating he can get.

Blackmage Yapo
Mar 27, 2008

Odin You Sad I Have
All The SPP
Sprint

GOTTA GO FAST!

Arban
Aug 28, 2017
Side Step There is never enough BS

Nekomimi-Maiden
Feb 27, 2011

I'm here to help you.
Rule number one, don't get me killed.
Having borne witness to the bullshit of a sidestepping blodge-gunner, I wholy endorse Side Step. The rest of the skinks can be Sprinting clowns, I want Fleetfoot Mac to be a shining star until he dies unceremoniously to a snaked-apo GFI.

Which will also be hilarious because he'll set the team back so much when he does get splattered.

Pea
Nov 25, 2005
Friendly neighbourhood vegetable
If we analyse Fleetfoot Mac's name, there is only 1 choice.
Fleet of foot: literary able to run fast
Sprint also Dwarf cheerleaders, keep changing the ball and blow money on stadium if possible

Unrelated to the skill up: Agent, if you know Fleetfoot Mac is going to die, why aren't you spreading the touchdown love around so at least 1 other skink also has a level?
That way you can replace him more quickly when the inevitable happens?

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Fleetfoot rolled +AG, +MA, and a dub. There is no replacing him.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Sidestep. Go for the bullshit.

Pea
Nov 25, 2005
Friendly neighbourhood vegetable

ZiegeDame posted:

Fleetfoot rolled +AG, +MA, and a dub. There is no replacing him.
I'm aware that a replacement won't get the same amount of luck in the level up rolls. It just seems strange and short-sighted to me not to start building towards getting a replacement ready. Even if it won't be as gifted as Fleetfoot.

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Pea posted:

I'm aware that a replacement won't get the same amount of luck in the level up rolls. It just seems strange and short-sighted to me not to start building towards getting a replacement ready. Even if it won't be as gifted as Fleetfoot.

Because funhaving.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Because, as evidenced in this level up, normals rolls for skinks aren't all that exciting.

Side step is cool for ball carriers, diving tackle is cool for the skinks who are dedicated screeners. sprint/surefeet are only in the running because fleet foot has +ma so they can enable 1ttd plays (normally you'd just ignore them completely).

So unless a skink rolls a special roll you don't really care if they level or not. Hell most of the time loner skinks are every bit as good as regular skinks. So the idea of intentionally spreading the spp around so I can get some skink levels mostly doesn't matter as skink levels are rarely very valuable.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Pea posted:

Tv bloat. Skinks do their job well enough out of the box that unless another one gets lucky a level or two won't make a great difference. But it will add another skill or two to the opposing team, meaning one more tackle piece capable of murdering skinks, or with some teams more claw threatening our saurs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry
Changing my vote to Side Step (and edited previous vote-post to reflect this; this is just to confirm the vote change. :v:)

• Locked thread