Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Axiem
Oct 19, 2005

I want to leave my mind blank, but I'm terrified of what will happen if I do

CommissarMega posted:

Also came back from the supermarket, and heard a mother calling for her sons Melvin and Ignatius. Poor kids :(

At least those are real names

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
There is nothing wrong with Melvin. Mel Brooks is a national treasure. :colbert:

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Not a great example, given that he goes by Mel.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I encountered a Dimple Cherry today. :psyduck:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Cindy Shitbird posted:

I encountered a Dimple Cherry today. :psyduck:

Quit bragging about your sex life.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
I met Paylynn's mother today.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I would really hate Christian and Deidra if I were any of those other kids. Also 25 with nine children :psypop:

Also it brought to mind another murdered guy I read about like a decade ago named Exxon.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
nycoulle

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

"follow callumborchers" is like an instruction I'd be given at the beginning of a fantasy RPG so I could spend a few minutes learning about how to pick berries

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Austan Goolsbee.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Just saw Tofia on Family Feud.

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy
A lady on a pregnancy forum wants to name her baby 'Eritrea' and is getting super butthurt that people are telling her 1) yes, this is a place, and 2) yes, this name is in poor taste.

She defended it by saying "it's not the weirdest name I've ever heard, my mother in law had a girl in her class named La-a!"

Ugh.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
Mystique Elefante is a missing person in Rhode Island.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
Siblings from a local news story:

Brixa
Azaydia
Tavrix
Daxen
Kambriel

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Half of those sound like medications.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Yeah they should trademark those in case they get lucky in the next couple of decades and can sue a pharmaceutical company.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

should definitely go by "Willy"

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

I mean, yeah :shobon:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

If your name is Dave Beer, you have basically two career paths: brewing beer*, or politics.

* Dave Beer, by Dave Beer.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I was writing a paper last weekend and when it came time to write up the list of references I discovered one of the papers had an author with a rather unfortunate name:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0956566316302408

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Chrissy Popadics.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Bertrand Hustle posted:

If your name is Dave Beer, you have basically two career paths: brewing beer*, or politics.

* Dave Beer, by Dave Beer.

One of our major local vodka brands is owned by a guy named Tito Beveridge. The first time I heard the commercial, I legit assumed it was just a company named "Tito Beverage" that made Tito's Vodka, but nope, it's a dude who followed his dharma.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Antivehicular posted:

One of our major local vodka brands is owned by a guy named Tito Beveridge. The first time I heard the commercial, I legit assumed it was just a company named "Tito Beverage" that made Tito's Vodka, but nope, it's a dude who followed his dharma.

That may be the greatest name in the history of mankind

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

This one time I saw a doctor's surgery and one of the names on the sign was DR B LISTER.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

There's a Dr. Bone that works at a local orthopedics practice. Sometimes I forget and then when I see his name I am pleasantly surprised and amused all over again.
His first name is Lawrence, and "Larry Bone" sounds really funny to me.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Munchables posted:

That may be the greatest name in the history of mankind

I tend to scour movie credits for unusual names. I can't remember the first name but some woman had Truly and Beer as middle/last names. Like Alice Truly Beer.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
One guest commenter in an episode of Unsolved Mysteries was named Lambert Dolphin.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I learned from Jeopardy this week that Earth Day was started by senator Gaylord Nelson.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Dude in my hometown changed his legal name to Santa Klauze. He also adds/hits on basically every girl in our age bracket

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused
Discovered that one of my coworkers is named Minor Chablis, which sounds like an idiot in a sitcom making up a name by looking at things in the room.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Elohssa Gib posted:

Discovered that one of my coworkers is named Minor Chablis, which sounds like an idiot in a sitcom making up a name by looking at things in the room.

A very dark comedy.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Elohssa Gib posted:

Pea-Tear Gryphon.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Dude in my hometown changed his legal name to Santa Klauze. He also adds/hits on basically every girl in our age bracket

This is an upsetting combination of things.