Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Margaret Thatcher's son Mark got a four years suspended sentence for his role in the 2004 Equatorial Guinea attempted coup.
He also got lost in the Sahara desert for a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Jeb!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
SAD!

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
"who let the dogs out woof woof'

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

remember how we freely laughed at this, secure in our knowledge he’d never come anywhere close to winning?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=3YzMh5qV2i0

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

:sad:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

THS
Sep 15, 2017

holy gently caress that's terrifying

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

sitchensis posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek3OUay2uWw

the best way to deny that you are a witch is to film a video dressed in black with spooky cauldron like smoke emanating from behind you

I would be a terrible choice for the US Senate though.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
in australia one of our politicians announced he was standing down from senate because he'd discovered he had dual citizenship and was therefore not eligible, throwing our entire political caste in to an absolute flurry to find out if they were dual citizens too

i forgot about this until today, because the high court just ruled that 5 senators were illegible and as a result the government very nearly lost its majority, and the minor party in our coalition government lost its leader and deputy leader

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

good lord

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt_YcQlYxyY

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

anything Rob Ford related

one time he was accused of telling a toronto city hall staffer of "wanting to eat her pussy" and he denied in front of reporters by saying "I'd never say that because I'm happily married and I have more than enough to eat at home"

Rob Ford was basically trump except without the military at his fingertips. Looking back he was a dumbass and a crackhead but he sure did love Toronto. RIP you giant gently caress

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

here's a video of Rob Ford smoking crack btw

https://youtu.be/WjdTi1r-yRQ

there were also bunch of hosed up stories about all the crackheads he hung out with, if I remember right one of them died in a gang shootout like the same night he was hanging out with Rob. super hosed up

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

speaking of Toronto mayors, Mel Lastman was a lovely mayor who also did double duty as a furniture store owner. he flew around the world selling a 2008 Olympic bid and before going to Kenya he told some reporters he didn't want to go, his quote was "i just see myself in a pot of boiling water with all these natives dancing around me", lmao

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

knowing now how much sexual poo poo was going on at Fox this was absolutely foreplay for some sick puppy

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

this is his daughter, to be clear

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

exmarx posted:

this is his daughter, to be clear

imagine being Ted Cruz's daughter

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Bad Dems thought that Jon Ossoff was their silver bullet to winning elections again.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

prescient

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Huey Long answering the phone as the Kingfish.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

That aged surprisingly well

Anyways, remember in simpler times when Karl Rove was relevant and got extremely owned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TwuR0jCavk

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I can't find that "local man confuses small bird for 400 delegates" pic, but it was good.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
leader (possibly) of the civilizing forces

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

lol remember when Jeb! was in the lead

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

TRUMP was dethroned by friend Ben for two days

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Folks, NASA is publicly funded so this is politics.

The astronaut driving across the country in a diaper to catch an ex-lover who spurned her.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
jimmy carter had to give up his peanut farm when he became president so he wouldn't have a conflict of interest between doing what's best for his country vs. doing whatever lets him rake in more of that sweet sweet peanut money

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Duscat posted:

jimmy carter had to give up his peanut farm when he became president so he wouldn't have a conflict of interest between doing what's best for his country vs. doing whatever lets him rake in more of that sweet sweet peanut money

I'd have suppressed the hell out of peanut allergy research if I were him.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Duscat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfV6Zt0YC7k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

that time our President used 9/11 as a cudgel with which he beat the smirk right off Lying Ted's wide, terrible face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM6qRl3dSME