Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

brugroffil posted:

Mueller is playing the reality TV cliffhanger game too lmao

"Big news coming up on monday. Are you going to REAL JAIL !? You'll see. We"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

so, what's it like being an actual retard? most of us pretend, so I'd like a real opinion

i never said anything about being a pizzagater

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

"We. We. Like what's on my face. Thanks!"

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

eonwe posted:

trump has piss in his brain

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Former DILF posted:

That would be a great OP for a thread about the arkansas project, please make one
uh somebody else can do that if they want (if anybody does, please don't quote me or mention my username)

I don't know what part of that is going to bring about confused, angry hell responses, but it's in there, yes it is.
and it will make me tired, though I am already so very very tired

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
It’s still weird waking up every morning and one of the first things you think is “I wonder what stupid poo poo the president of the usa is up to today” and half expecting to hear on the radio he is bombing korea or has fled the oval office in a gunbattle with federal prosecutors.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

priznat posted:

It’s still weird waking up every morning and one of the first things you think is “I wonder what stupid poo poo the president of the usa is up to today” and half expecting to hear on the radio he is bombing korea or has fled the oval office in a gunbattle with federal prosecutors.

:same:

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Remember when we used to think that being president meant you were inherently an intelligent and sophisticated person who understood how the world works in ways the average person could only dream of

Now the president is just some idiot who regularly shows the world how retarded and pathetically insecure he is on a daily basis

lol

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

imagine falling into a coma during the W years and waking up to a trump presidency

it would probably make more sense to that person lol

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

Streak posted:

Remember when we used to think that being president meant you were inherently an intelligent and sophisticated person who understood how the world works in ways the average person could only dream of

Now the president is just some idiot who regularly shows the world how retarded and pathetically insecure he is on a daily basis

lol
I think we are living in a time where revolution and counterculture were just given ammunition for the next thousand years.

"How stupid can we get?" We have reached the floor and

The floor is lava. The floor is lava!!!

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Streak posted:

lol

Lol at kids in elementary school that are learning their first lessons about the US president, how powerful of a position it is and the credentials required, and the person in that position is Donald Trump lmao

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Bob NewSCART posted:

Lol at kids in elementary school that are learning their first lessons about the US president, how powerful of a position it is and the credentials required, and the person in that position is Donald Trump lmao

Ofc you could spin this into an inclusive message like "See, even a total retard and shitheap of a human being can become president", but what can be said when the kids ask "Why?"

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

JaucheCharly posted:

Ofc you could spin this into an inclusive message like "See, even a total retard and shitheap of a human being can become president", but what can be said when the kids ask "Why?"

Republicans like money kids, remember this when you die of cancer at 43 in a hospital without lights on because the power infrastructure has collapsed

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Bob NewSCART posted:

Republicans like money kids, remember this when you die of cancer at 43 in a hospital without lights on because the power infrastructure has collapsed

Same, but also democrats.

Lol Trump is prez though, holy gently caress I should run.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Streak posted:

was this the one with dementia or the one impeached for lying about sticking a cigar in a lady

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'm starting to think we shouldn't allow anyone over 35 to be president.

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

PathAsc posted:

This will actually fix all world problems. Old people loving suck and dont care anymore.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Make people exactly 35 president and make their cabinet all 20 somethings who call them old man/lady so they just impulsively want to pass good legislation to seem young and cool still.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

PathAsc posted:

Same but also anybody 35 or under

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

I’m assuming that whoever gets collared on Monday will be a smaller player on lighter charges, hence the widespread media coverage. Anything big wouldn’t be released to the papers until it’s happened?

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Viruswithshoes posted:

I’m assuming that whoever gets collared on Monday will be a smaller player on lighter charges, hence the widespread media coverage. Anything big wouldn’t be released to the papers until it’s happened?

You could also argue that the sudden reapearance of the Hillary narrative and how hard they're pushing it means they've caught the scent of some bad poo poo coming their way and are desperately trying to shift media attention.

Could go either way, I'm excited to find out.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
The resolution of this isn't going to be earth-shattering. But we will see the might and fury of the US Justice System boil down to maintaining the status quo, calming down the populace, and maintaining law and order. I know it sounds hosed up and I know 24x7 news networks would tell you otherwise but: stability is much more important than scandal.

The cat can't poo poo on the rug.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

PathAsc posted:

I think Douglas Adams had it right with his idea that anyone who actively wants to get into any sort of position of power should be immediately disqualified from ever doing so.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Actually let's go back to tribes of like 50 people but with internet.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Garcin posted:

The cat can't poo poo on the rug.

What if the president does it?

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

Viruswithshoes posted:

What if the president does it?

Going full-on metaphor:

There is a level of compassion and empathy that you have for that cat before you put it out to pasture for making GBS threads on the rug. There aren't enough cans of tuna fish to fix this. But maybe, just maybe, there is some catnip out there that makes it all into a happy and healthy home.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
Though you can let the cat out to roam the streets at night, hoping it gets run over by a Russian Lada.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
manafort was insanely sketchy when he joined the trump campaign lol

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Jose posted:

And he's gonna sing like a songbird once those handcuffs hit his wrist.

President pissbaby is going to suggest on twitter that someone shiv him in prison to shut him up and naturally, there will be no immediate consequence.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
I just hope that Roger Stone gets caught up in this for his bullshit.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

quote:

Said Tommy the Cat as he reeled back to clear whatever foreign matter may have nestled its way into his mighty throat.
Many a fat alley rat had met its demise while staring point blank down the cavernous barrel of this awesome prowling machine.
Truly a wonder of nature this urban predator.
Tommy the cat had many a story to tell,
But it was a rare occasion such as this that he did.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Nocheez posted:

I just hope that Roger Stone gets caught up in this for his bullshit.

Lovely guy like Stone? Surely not...
https://twitter.com/meakoopa/status/924193825366728704

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Jose posted:

Just kinda showed up and offered to work for free.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Nice try, but I'd expect King Don to be wearing Faye Wray like a finger puppet.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Frankenstyle posted:

Nice try, but I'd expect King Don to be wearing Faye Wray like a finger puppet.

I mean, his hand would still be small enough

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

I'm happy that this fucks up their holidays with wondering if this will be their last. That may seem petty, but for the past year the Trump Admin. has inflicted chaos & uncertainty on us so turnabout is fair play I think.

Hope the turkey is dry.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Bob NewSCART posted:

remember as a kid they'd tell you to work hard so one day maybe you too could be president. now they can't even use that lmao

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
Remember kids, if your mommy and daddy are rich enough, you TOO can be president one day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Kumo posted:

Hope the turkey is dry.

You're kidding right. These are traditionalists. They'll cook that turkey in an oven at too high of temperature with no special preparations to account for that, until it's like the goddamned Sahara. There will also be cranberry sauce just dropped out of a can still with the ring marks on it, green beans boiled until they're brown and have a paste like texture, and also racism spouted by old white men around the dinner table.

(Hey guys, easiest trick in the world to making good turkey. Turkey meat is done at 170F. Water boils at 212F. Put your oven at 180 (to account for variations) and let it go for eight to ten hours. Crank it up to 450 for the last ten to fifteen minutes to crisp up the skin since that's fat and has a nasty texture when cooked at the lower temperature. Congratulations, you've just outdone grandma's turkey.

There's other ways to do this, of course, but the laws of thermodynamics are your friends for once with this method and it's just about impossible to screw up.)