Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
none of the art styles look right next to each other, come on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

The sprite artist(s) do a great job making them work together for the most part.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

wow rude

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Clawtopsy posted:

i found out there is a welfare lady gay bulge, so i am now just going to save for angery jeanne
welfare scathach isnt half as cool as actual scathach

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Clawtopsy posted:

i found out there is a welfare lady gay bulge, so i am now just going to save for angery jeanne

a real Waifu Lover gets every version of their Waifu.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Stallion Cabana posted:

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Stallion Cabana posted:

Why would you do that to Saber fans? That's some Sisyphus poo poo.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Kay Kessler posted:

Why would you do that to Saber fans? That's some Sisyphus poo poo.

because Saber is poo poo.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
sisyphus servant when?

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Anyone know if I can use a computer android emulator to access my account on my PC? I'm looking into Andy right now.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Space Flower posted:

sisyphus servant when?

That's Angra Mainyu. :v:

But if they do make a Sisyphus servant I hope his final ascension artwork shows him rolling a giant quartz up a hill.

Kay Kessler fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Oct 28, 2017

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

No you cannot final ascension Sisyphus, or he'll just rollback to his first ascension and you have to grind all over again.

A servant whose NP only works to his detriment.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

RanKizama posted:

Anyone know if I can use a computer android emulator to access my account on my PC? I'm looking into Andy right now.

Apparently, and use this at your own risk because its likely DW will patch it out in the next maintenance because of course they will, Nox is working on current JP client. I don't know if it works for English FGO though because now that I have a tablet I don't have to worry about this kind of thing.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Is there anything worthwhile that drops in the 50 AP free quest if you already cleaned up the shop?

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Just lancer pieces, shop items, and maids.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

hey that me

yeah, I'm not gonna get cu chu alter probably because of my shitter luck

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Gologle posted:

Apparently, and use this at your own risk because its likely DW will patch it out in the next maintenance because of course they will, Nox is working on current JP client. I don't know if it works for English FGO though because now that I have a tablet I don't have to worry about this kind of thing.
I can confirm English FGO will immediately close itself if you try to launch it through Nox.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Anyone know what the shop dialogue for Halloween Liz is? I'm curious as to what she's saying when she gets all flustered after I make a large purchase or buy out the stock of something.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Crasical posted:

Anyone know what the shop dialogue for Halloween Liz is? I'm curious as to what she's saying when she gets all flustered after I make a large purchase or buy out the stock of something.

Those voice clips should get added to her servant profile after the event. Orion's shop voice bits were added to hers after moon festival I believe.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Crasical posted:

I'm also curious as to what she says when she's rattling on and finishes with "tinkle candy" or something like that.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Bless you Jeanne and your Prisma Cosmos for ensuring that I don't die on the 50 AP quest.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

I got Liz down to less than 10k health before she wiped my party. :suicide:
Reviving my party with 3 nps ready to go was like insult to injury.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Took down Liz without being too hard pressed, nearly lost my Support Vlad, but otherwise despite lasting a number of rounds she never got her NP off between Tamamo's Curse and Vlad's Vampirism.

Still a bit nervous about the surprise party boss rush though... :ohdear:

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Took down Liz without being too hard pressed, nearly lost my Support Vlad, but otherwise despite lasting a number of rounds she never got her NP off between Tamamo's Curse and Vlad's Vampirism.

Still a bit nervous about the surprise party boss rush though... :ohdear:

Jeanne seems helpful here

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Liz, you may be the number one idol, but you are big jerk :mad: Anyway, thanks to NateRFB's Jeanne for helping me beat that Lore out of you on the first attempt.

e: holy moly that surprise party. I thought Liz's encore was the last thing, glad i didn't burn my command seals.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Even with a Jeanne buddy, I had to Command Seal my way past Liz.
But, with that out of the way, I can go back to focusing on the Vlad pinata until his stubborn rear end drops my last Princess CE.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
50AP Free Quest was a case study in why AOE NPs are bad. I was able to unload Artoria/Saber Alter/Altera back-to-back-to-back with their NPs and didn't even get Liz down to halfway. Luckily by the end I was able to pull through without any command spells thanks to Herc pulling through and chaining two back-to-back all buster chains.

Nate RFB fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Oct 29, 2017

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

I managed to beat the 50AP quest through sheer attrition between Tamamo, Waver, and a support Jeanne, with minor appearances by Tamacat, Mash, and Cu. Tamacat aside (she shaved about a third of Liz's health before Liz threw like five defense debuffs on her and targetted her down), I was doing basically no damage but it was nearly impossible to die.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Yeah, I brought Cat instead of Vlad because she's a higher level, but I'm pretty sure his single target NP would have made the whole thing less of a nail biter. (Not to mention his better synergy with Tamamo no Caster).

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I did level 40 party with a level 90 support Artoria. Ceaser was my only other saber, but I just needed to spend one command spell so Artoria can use two NP's in a row.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I did Artoria/Hercules/Support Waver/Deon. Waver died but then deon was able to soak up damage for the rest of the fight and between servant and master skills I just evaded the one NP that went off.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011

Nate RFB posted:

50AP Free Quest was a case study in why AOE NPs are bad. I was able to unload Artoria/Saber Alter/Altera back-to-back-to-back with their NPs and didn't even get Liz down to halfway. Luckily by the end I was able to pull through without any command spells thanks to Herc pulling through and chaining two back-to-back all buster chains.

Siegfried's time to shine has arrived. My level 80 friend one was doing 100k to her and would probably do tons more if he had heaven's feel on.

Marogareh fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Oct 29, 2017

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Golden with Kaleidoscope, Heracles with Kaleidoscope, Support Waver, Nero with Kaleidoscope, Mash with Imaginary Element.

When the curtain fell, only my beloved Emperor was left standing on stage to bask in the thunderous applause. :toot:

(Also, apologies to whoever's Waver that was, because holy poo poo did Liz spam the crap out of Torture Technician on that poor boy... :ohdear: )

Fish Cake
Jun 13, 2008

woof
my strategy was tamamo/waver/support jeanne ask me about taking 41 turns to kill the lizard

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Fish Cake posted:

my strategy was tamamo/waver/support jeanne ask me about taking 41 turns to kill the lizard

It still counts, even if you slowly bonk her to death.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

Nate RFB posted:

I don't know what you were doing, but I did it just fine with level 70 Waver, level 80 Artoria, and level 90 Artoria Alter (Support). Liz never got a chance to use her NP, and I didn't use any CS either. Heck, the only reason Waver died (to be substituted by George, who soaked a round of angry dumb lizard pokes) was because she focused him down and I mistakenly used the Emergency Evade on Alter instead.

I finished the whole quest in 10 rounds, would have been 9 but Liz had Battle Continuation on.

That surprise quest though I will probably have to bring Jeanne, I don't think that one is possible to do with just pure offense like I had.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Altera, Tamamo, Support Jeanne, all with maid CE for survivability. 50k damage on Altera's NP wasn't bad, 18 turns and no one died, since I had a Jeanne NP ready whenever Liz could NP. None of Jeanne's paralyzes stuck though.

E: out of curiosity I looked at Jeanne's skill materials, and shuddered at the sight. 20 Hearts for each skill?:stonklol:

Ashsaber fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Oct 29, 2017

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I got all the pumpkins I need, now I can use actual supports with good cards

Dragonturtle
Feb 23, 2017

I do wish they'd have a little textbox in the event window itself that showed what the servants were saying in English.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Gologle posted:

I don't know what you were doing, but I did it just fine with level 70 Waver, level 80 Artoria, and level 90 Artoria Alter (Support). Liz never got a chance to use her NP, and I didn't use any CS either. Heck, the only reason Waver died (to be substituted by George, who soaked a round of angry dumb lizard pokes) was because she focused him down and I mistakenly used the Emergency Evade on Alter instead.

I finished the whole quest in 10 rounds, would have been 9 but Liz had Battle Continuation on.
Exactly what I said it was. Artoria (70), Saber Alter (60), and Altera (80 or 90, can't remember), back-to-back-to-back NPs with all buffs turned on for that turn. Liz ended it with ~200,000 HP left, which ultimately required Herc to clean up their mess.