Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I feel like a space pawn in an epic game of santaball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

SCtrumpHaters posted:

Honestly I know we are all jaded here but you'd have to be made out of stone to not be affected by the scale of what was shown there. I know I know, its not "in game". But thats just you again moving the goalposts. For years it was "impossible." Well they've done it.

Rule 1 with SC ( besides backers are dumb): It doesnt exist until its played by the target audience.

SCtrumpHaters
Oct 28, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
Maybe instead of continuing to be so negative you temper that attitude with what has happened here. Like CIG does a lot of scummy marketing bullshit and many of us rightly called it out. But we extended that to the videogame. But its real and theres no denying that its coming anymore. It undermines everything we say.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

And thats the beauty about it: When its good we will play it.

SCtrumpHaters
Oct 28, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

AutismVaccine posted:

If the whole world was like you nothing would happen.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

SCtrumpHaters posted:

Maybe instead of continuing to be so negative

Au contraire mon a me, I feel really positive.
I am 100% positive that this game is shite

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Back to real games:

Did anyone try the new Grim Dawn - Ashes of Malmouth DLC yet?

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012
Balls or no, I appreciate him coming back from the dead to entertain us in this dark hour

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
:saddowns: They said it couldn't be done! Well, CIG have done it, they created a massive grey dull thing - IN YOUR FACE POPPY CUTTERS!

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

SCtrumpHaters posted:

If the whole world was like you nothing would happen.

At least then Path of Exile would get the player count it deserves

peter gabriel posted:

:saddowns: They said it couldn't be done! Well, CIG have done it, they created a massive grey dull thing - IN YOUR FACE POPPY CUTTERS!

it MIGHT have been inspired by BR2049, but we cant be sure

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

AutismVaccine posted:

it MIGHT have been inspired by BR2049, but we cant be sure

Chris came up with the ###aesthetic### a couple of days after having his drive re concreted, coincidence? I think not

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

ITT: people falling for this gimmick for like the twentieth time

:laffo:

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Also see you in the verse with this charming fellow

Angry_Pacifist

they are in good conpany in that sub, insane mouthbreathers, Erctile Dysfunction players and Derekt 'The Failure' Snarl
all the types of toxic mentally ill people I'm glad have been permabanned from SC

e: IMO people on reddit should be more happy than they are after that keynote. Its weird

e2: Does Barney s vision cost 160 mil? check mate goonie

AutismVaccine fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Oct 28, 2017

Goosfraba
Feb 26, 2016

Barney has made his own procedurally generated city.

Good job Barney!

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

oh dear!

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Goosfraba posted:

Good job Barney!

Fake. The procedurally placed NPCs are actually doing things rather than walking around or standing on chairs.

fritzgryphon
Jul 15, 2017

by Lowtax

Goosfraba posted:

Good job Barney!

No, everything should be perfectly aligned to the grid.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Fa la lanky down dilly, motherfuckers.
Hi SurfaceDetail. Nice to see you contributed to Lowtax's kid's college funding again.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

A gimmick of a gimmick. Robert's Inception.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Beet Wagon posted:

how does this keep happening

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Combat Pretzel posted:

"The gently caress" referred to the funky way to write out what I presume are supposed to be floats. It's like someone tried to look 1337.

--edit: On the other hand, if this is supposed to be some hosed up integer rotation matrix bullshit, way to save some CPU cycles.
--edit: The more I look at it, the more confused I get.

It's old school. You're not supposed to understand it. Plus, math is hard.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

AutismVaccine posted:

Back to real games:

Did anyone try the new Grim Dawn - Ashes of Malmouth DLC yet?

Yeah, my friend is playing a necromancer summoner and I'm a fire shootmans with maxxed auras so nothing really lasts too long against us.

Rantista
Oct 20, 2017

SCtrumpHaters posted:

So I've been a long time lurker but had to grit my teeth and pay up just to explain....well gloat on all you clowns,

Like how does it taste? The biggest event of the year where you guys were sourly clenching your fingers in anticipation of mocking something better than yourselves.

But Chris delivered. Showing Dereek Farts and you idiots what is possible in gaming.

You guys are pretty much silent, trying anything in your power to smear this accomplishment and its ugly. You have nothing solid to point at and say this is bad. Its all supposition and honestly, lies.

See you in the loving Verse friends.

Can I play that amazing game yet? 5 years and counting.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

SCtrumpHaters posted:

So I've been a long time lurker but had to grit my teeth and pay up just to explain....well gloat on all you clowns,

Like how does it taste? The biggest event of the year where you guys were sourly clenching your fingers in anticipation of mocking something better than yourselves.

But Chris delivered. Showing Dereek Farts and you idiots what is possible in gaming.

You guys are pretty much silent, trying anything in your power to smear this accomplishment and its ugly. You have nothing solid to point at and say this is bad. Its all supposition and honestly, lies.

See you in the loving Verse friends.

LOL!! best use of 10 bux if you ask me. You DO realize you could have posted that poo poo anywhere and we'd still laugh, right? But no, you dumb fucks get to pay 10 bux to get laughed at. Croberts has conditioned you guys really well.

----------------

Goosfraba
Feb 26, 2016

fritzgryphon posted:

No, everything should be perfectly aligned to the grid.

*checks the gameplay video again*

You are right, I haven't noticed, it sucks even more now.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Deki posted:

Yeah, my friend is playing a necromancer summoner and I'm a fire shootmans with maxxed auras so nothing really lasts too long against us.

Shooty shootsman sounds decent, i guess i buy it

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

SCtrumpHaters posted:

Honestly I was wrong about star citizen. I was a hater. A troll even at times. But pretty much everything we've all said is impossible for the last couple years has slowly come online.

It exists now. Its not "impossible". It just needs to be fit in the game. Maybe I wasn't "Wrong" to doubt it, but I was wrong to poo poo on it and call it a scam. I can admit I was wrong.

Aren't many of you disillustioned at this point? Derek is always wrong and often just makes poo poo up, Agent is sometimes right but its on petty stuff that lots of people could guess. theres literal pages in his post history of posts that never came true or are completely and utterly unverifiable. In the meanwhile we see slow but steady progress in all these "impossible" areas culminating in the ultimate tech demonstration of the impossibility come to life.

It's hilarious that instead of talking up the train-wreck, you guys keep bring me up, along with leaks. Project much?

You guys are never - ever - getting a game. Just pucker up and brace for what comes next. It's amazing. I promise. Two weeks.

----------------

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

AutismVaccine posted:

I'm going to go against the herd here and say no, I won't play it. Don't care how good it ever is (it will never be good), I'm not letting a penny of my money go towards Roberts and the assortment of vile people working for him.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

peter gabriel posted:

Au contraire mon a me, I feel really positive.
I am 100% positive that this game is shite

:five::five::five::five::five:

----------------

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

oh derek

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

When we will see a certain set of balls?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Does Derek fall for it every single time?

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Sunswipe posted:

I'm going to go against the herd here and say no, I won't play it. Don't care how good it ever is (it will never be good), I'm not letting a penny of my money go towards Roberts and the assortment of vile people working for him.

No point in denying that you are right, which you are.

But think of the grief and the suffering and exploits

D1E posted:

Scorched earth tactics
You just warlord everybody

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Daztek posted:

oh derek

the Skinly effect

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Beet Wagon posted:

It's loving amazing, isn't it?

----------------

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

D1E posted:

Like clockwork. The triple-inverse puppetmaster bit is still a ways off

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3
And that's numberwang

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Beet Wagon posted:

I dunno, he seems legit to me and I know about these things

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

peter gabriel posted:

I dunno, he seems legit to me and I know about these things

As 3.0 is released and awesome, can we expect a new video from you soon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
So I finished reading this thread that popped up over the weekend. The OSC posts in there, are going to be a serious conundrum for those Shitizens who keep claiming that I'm him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen_refunds/comments/7967hf/star_citizen_tax_credit_fraud_the_saga_continues/

----------------