Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Mob posted:

Because when he sees someone do a dropkick he tweets WOW HUH WONDER WHERE THEY GOT THAT FROM HMMM??? with a bunch of eyes emojis and tags Ospreay

If I started hating wrestlers based on social media I'd only like Big E, Chuck Taylor, Trent, and Hiromu. I just pay attention to in-ring stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

CircusMania is a legendarily bad show name

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Bard Maddox posted:

CircusMania is a legendarily bad show name

it sounds like a disease

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

it was one of the better WC shows I've seen

less show with more variety, no match overstayed its welcome, no long droning promos, etc...

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
This dude formerly of WhatCulture

https://twitter.com/AdamTheBlampied/status/923278045506605056

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

https://twitter.com/AdamTheBlampied/status/919583759699185664

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

lol professional help for nudes.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Color me shocked that a wrestling YouTuber turned out to be a gross creeper

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

it's important to get a quick plug for your new project out of the way before copping to lying and exploiting a bunch of women

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

you know you can get a lot of mileage out of just straight up asking people for nudes but being sensitive to when its appropriate to ask.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/youknowsimba/status/574057811761483776

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/CasterShow/status/923421873563688960

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

rip

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Dear god

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

That's a splat. Looks like he took a lucky fall tho. Lotta worse landings.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/Cultaholic/status/923929669858136065

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Well that post-WhatCulture career has gone well. I appreciate that wrestling will never lose the constant state of 'everyone loses horribly'.

rare Magic card l00k fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Oct 27, 2017

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Well that post-WhatCulture career has gone well. I appreciate that wrestling will never lose the constant state of 'everyone loses horribly'.

about as well as the WhatCulture career did

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
NOVA Pro is tonight. I didn't get around to writing up a preview, but enjoy the poster:
https://twitter.com/VAWrestling/status/914265190149103619

Anybody need me to pick up any merch at the show?
https://twitter.com/VAWrestling/status/918156014846926849
https://twitter.com/VAWrestling/status/920081594475536384

NOVA Pro posted:

NOVA Pro Wrestling presents “Pumpkin Spice Lariats”
Friday October 27th, 2017
Annandale Volunteer Fire Dept
7128 Columbia Pike Annandale, VA 22003
Doors Open: 7:15 Belltime: 8:00

Featuring
DJ Z debuts against Sonjay Dutt!

Battle of the Sexes
Jordynne Grace vs Fred Yehi

Anarchy Triple Crown Title Match
Gunner Miller defends the title against “Safety First” Tim Donst!

Cool For The Summer - Rematch
The Ugly Ducklings vs Arik Royal and Chet Sterling

Logan Easton LaRoux has issued an open challenge for the PWI Ultra J title!

Pick Your Partners Tag!
Brittany Blake and John Kermon vs Angelus Layne and Dominic Garrini

Singles Action
Bobby Shields vs Tripp Cassidy

One Crazy Summer - Rematch
Sage Philips vs. Ken Dixon

Dress like your favorite wrestler night!
Also Appearing: Faye Jackson, Beau Crockett, Chip Day, Sugar Dunkerton and more!
I think we're going to get a Logan Easton LaRoux vs. Sugar Dunkerton match tonight. I hope.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
where’s mr grim

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

is that you in the ramen shirt

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
I think I'm just out of frame in that gif but I don't 100% remember where I was sitting that night

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
The controller unplugging on the ref is great as well.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
dick justice just murdered a camerman live on powerbomb.tv, what a finish

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Do any of the wrestling streaming services just have a constant live stream of replays or matches or whatever? I'm always interested in more wrestling in my life, but I feel like the easiest way for me to get into it is to just load up the app (assuming I can get it on an Apple TV or similar) and watch whatever's playing rather than crawling through a bunch of promotions and trying to find something that looks good.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

Phenix Rising posted:

Do any of the wrestling streaming services just have a constant live stream of replays or matches or whatever? I'm always interested in more wrestling in my life, but I feel like the easiest way for me to get into it is to just load up the app (assuming I can get it on an Apple TV or similar) and watch whatever's playing rather than crawling through a bunch of promotions and trying to find something that looks good.

The wwe network has a live feed but whenever I load it up to watch something it's always one of their documentaries or a total divas episode, seems like.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

There's a wrestling channel on Pluto but it seems to just be TNA stuff. Which can be ok sometimes when its PPVs and like X Division and tag stuff but also not sometimes.

Remember like 10-15 years ago when there was an online Wrestling Channel that just had different indies? Man... that was the dream.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Phenix Rising posted:

Powerbomb mentioned they're looking into the feasibility of doing this. I hope they do because that catalog is beastly to navigate.

It'd be cool if someone were to take the synchtube concept and lock it down to a specific media catalog(liek say Powerbomb). Let the people decide what they want to watch in a social manner.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

abraham linksys posted:

dick justice just murdered a camerman live on powerbomb.tv, what a finish
Up to that moment, I thought the match wasn't coming close to Dick's Softcore Bed of Nailz Life Match against Johnny Cockstrong the day before in Jersey, as I'm not really sold yet on Orange Cassidy being funny. But my God, that finish was brilliant.

Saturday's show (which goes up on Beyond Demand sometime Monday) was quite good. Elgin-Janela, Gresham-Watts, and Hit Squad-H8 Club were the standouts, with the tag being like it was in a time warp. It was everything that you would have wanted it to be in 2002, up to and including not just the wall spot but chairs to the head of both Gage and Hatred. It probably would have been just as good without the chairs to the head, as the intensity from the promotional wars and other bullshit of 15 years ago was all there. Gresham was quite possibly the smoothest worker on the show, Big Mike include, and he and Stokely are a tremendous act live. Elgin-Janela was pretty much the exact match you'd expect on paper, in a good way.

Only match I thought was an outright disappointment was Stone-Silver. It was fine, but definitely the least of the last week's Johnny Silver matches. Stone has been a bit rote/samey in the various indie matches I've seen of him lately, feels like he needs to change something up.

For anyone else from NYC who wants to go to any future shows at GameChangerWorld, the ride to and from Howell was fine as long as you understand the quirks of of the NJ Transit bus system. Walk to and from the venue is just a few minutes from the nearest stop (Route 9/Strickland), though you ARE walking down the side of Route 9 with no sidewalk for most of the way over.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
route 9s fine people crash into the median not the shoulder

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

coconono posted:

It'd be cool if someone were to take the synchtube concept and lock it down to a specific media catalog(liek say Powerbomb). Let the people decide what they want to watch in a social manner.

This is exactly what Twitch is

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

EugeneJ posted:

This is exactly what Twitch is

no, not really.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

:supaburn::daryl::supaburn:

https://twitter.com/AAWPro/status/925155896686243841

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the iwgp heavyweight champion in logan square heck yeah

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Naito also coming to Dayton OH for Pro Wrestling Revolver

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

oatgan posted:

Naito also coming to Dayton OH for Pro Wrestling Revolver

Fuckkkkk

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Yo who's going to Berwyn this week and will buy me a ticket cuz I can't make it. I'll PayPal the money now and buy you Several beers.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I’m definitely going to the Revolver show in Dayton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Oh man, that's a bit of a dream match for me