Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
bernie is not good but if he can win elections he is infinitely better than the neoliberal democratic establishment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
hi im hugging bush im a solder in the fight against the power

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

Calibanibal posted:

I’m glad he did that
But
Bernie
Is
Not
Our
Friend
Ibbinof?

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

ah, bernie's true wizard name

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jazerus posted:

ah, bernie's true wizard name

i vote that's how we refer to bernie sanders from now on: ibbinof

Gene Hackman Fan has issued a correction as of 06:05 on Oct 29, 2017

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so I just finished the antifa training simulator Wolfenstein: The New Colossus and holy poo poo

I’m doing this on the honor system, buuuuuuutif you can’t afford it and you have a computer that can run it:

I have an extra steam code: D8?JD-?TVVZ-BCJNL

? =

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Taintrunner posted:

so I just finished the antifa training simulator Wolfenstein: The New Colossus and holy poo poo

I’m doing this on the honor system, buuuuuuutif you can’t afford it and you have a computer that can run it:

? =

congrats to the one who got it activated, I made a play for it and I am proud I had the opportunity

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Main Paineframe posted:

and yet he was still able to stomp Jeb and Little Marco into the ground

clearly he was doing something right, unless you think the Hillary campaign was somehow able to swing the results in his favor. they could barely manage to swing things in their own favor when they ran the whole drat DNC
the gop or dnc primaries are not the general election

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
https://twitter.com/anniefryman/status/924120177058254848

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

anime was right posted:

https://twitter.com/CarmenYulinCruz/status/924128503322300416 omg the takes in this twitter thread are literally reverse suckzone

Bernie never has the hover hand problem with women.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

anime was right posted:

https://twitter.com/CarmenYulinCruz/status/924128503322300416 omg the takes in this twitter thread are literally reverse suckzone

https://twitter.com/wcsek/status/924129443437740032

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

anime was right posted:

They are also full shitsteam ahead through the Suck Zone

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Over Easy posted:

They are also full shitsteam ahead through the Suck Zone

I least we know what CC has been doing in his spare time

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Taintrunner posted:

? =

I want someone to make a joke game mod where you can fight the Nazi's only using your words

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/amandamarcotte/status/924325633555132417

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

anime was right posted:

i dont think so but it fits in with the current succzone narrative of "people who defend clinton vehemently are also now pro-bush for some reason" (hint: it's because they're almost exactly the same outside of social issues)

https://twitter.com/piratesofdestny/status/924390827530399744

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

anime was right posted:

ok its only a few of them but its really weird that like every comment below the ones criticizing him are all pro bernie. i guess it elevates responses by "hottest possible take"

twitter is cancerous and harmful to discourse

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

weird, because bush, like bernie, is Not A Democrat :thunk:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lmao half of this article is literally "bernie should adopt this tactic hillary used in 08 to win over CHUDs"

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

All these people are going to pull the lever hard for the GOP in 2020.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Feldegast42 posted:

All these people are going to pull the lever hard for the GOP in 2020.

25% of Hillary 2008 Primary voters supported McCain instead of Obama lol

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

What a bizarre article. Sanders himself isn't 'culturally conservative' on abortion or trans issues - this reads like someone who earnestly believes whatever David Brock poo poo they read about Bernie during the primaries.

Guns though, sure. You will never break 35-40% of the vote in a rural area with the current dem position on guns.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
the whole article is the author's fever dream "what if Bernie but republican?"

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/ryanobles/status/924302414735380480

D E C O R U M

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

SKULL.GIF posted:

twitter is cancerous and harmful to discourse

is it gonna metastatsize and kill the subforum :ohdear:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

But now it’s the Northam campaign issuing a deliberately provocative mailer, trying to smear Republican Ed Gillespie. This one hits very close to home, because it politicizes the Charlottesville tragedy of Aug. 11-12.

mhm, i see

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

charottesville was famously unpoliticized by many sides so I understand why he’s distressed

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

wow, it's the worst possible take on an already-lovely article

That's some primo marcotte right there :discourse:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
yesterday i got into a light argument with a campaign staffer for another dem we're in a primary against. our candidate is for medicare-for-all. our opponent is the kind of guy going "well maybe we can look at medicare for all in the future, but right now we need to fix the aca and that's the #1 priority." i pointed out that literally everyone is for aca fixes, even republicans want to pass some sort of fix bill, and i'd sure hope we can come up with a healthcare plan, any plan, more progressive than something lindsey graham would support. and that improving the aca and passing medicare-for-all aren't either/or propositions, we can do one now and the other is the vision we run on and pass in the future. he just spent a bunch of time bashing us for making "false promises" about passing medicare-for-all, as if we're going around telling people trump is gonna sign it if we get elected

anyway turns out i now live in the suck zone irl

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Concerned Citizen posted:

*stands up from table*

*walks over*

welcome home

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
and no he never did specify what the actual "fixes" to the aca were meant to be, because i'm pretty sure they have no idea

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
the real answer is that they always want there to be something to 'fix' with the ACA so they don't have to act like an actual representative of the public in a republican democracy if something like medicare for all or single-payer passes

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

yesterday i got into a light argument with a campaign staffer for another dem we're in a primary against. our candidate is for medicare-for-all. our opponent is the kind of guy going "well maybe we can look at medicare for all in the future, but right now we need to fix the aca and that's the #1 priority." i pointed out that literally everyone is for aca fixes, even republicans want to pass some sort of fix bill, and i'd sure hope we can come up with a healthcare plan, any plan, more progressive than something lindsey graham would support. and that improving the aca and passing medicare-for-all aren't either/or propositions, we can do one now and the other is the vision we run on and pass in the future. he just spent a bunch of time bashing us for making "false promises" about passing medicare-for-all, as if we're going around telling people trump is gonna sign it if we get elected

On the one hand, I'm sorry. On the other, it's glad we can finally begin to truly understand one another.

But mostly :lol: we're all gonna die.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

and no he never did specify what the actual "fixes" to the aca were meant to be, because i'm pretty sure they have no idea

sounds like the other campaign's making the false promises

imo

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Just make your six-figgies dude. We are doomed lol.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
a lot of people said they'd move to canada if trump won, but some followed through

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsxhMAnglaE

Joementum posted:

a lot of people said they'd move to canada if trump won, but some followed through

Maybe he was already Canadian and didn't tell anybody. Where's the birth certificate?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

reminder that ted cruz lives in the same building as the canadian embassy

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/kylekulinski/status/924443034519031810

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Feldegast42 posted: