Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

HAAAAAAA :lol:

Manafort and Gates were just proven as working for the former pro-Russian Ukraine government, who is clearly and definitely linked to Russia, and yet there was no collusion between them and Russia :lol:

Also: BUT HER EMAILS, WHY NOT INVESTIGATING EMAILS :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Lube Enthusiast posted:

This is a very nice thing to do, man. good on you

Paul Manafort really deserves most of the credit for being a sleazy dirtbag

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I can see something like this going down in English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRXOvCi4qyY

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Somebody get Roger Stone his twitter back I wanna watch him squirm.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

whodatwhere posted:

Oh man, some good lols this morning. Expect for krangTnelson, rip.

This is for you user Chris Christie - :maga:

MAGA now stands for Many Are Getting Arrested

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

krangtnelson got suspended? what da gently caress

ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA!

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Paul Manafort is a sleazy dirtbag.

and if I also believe that Trump was running for President in 2012 and Ukraine and Russia are the same country, Trump is going down hard from Manafort's sleaziness!

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Tip posted:

Trump's attempts at shifting the conversation to Hillary are so loving pathetic and hilarious. I look forward to the day he tries it in court, "But, but her emails!"

I don't think he realizes that it's entirely possible for the FBI to arrest more than 1 person

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

:eek: that's horrifying.

I still have to catch up on the manafort indictment, but I did catch a tangential lol in my news feed.

Newsweek posted:

A former employee of Jared Kushner has claimed the senior adviser doesn’t read and calls his father “daddy.”
http://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushner-doesnt-read-calls-his-father-daddy-former-employee-says-695795
:lol: this is our timeline. How's Middle East peace and loving criminal justice reform coming along?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

The document on Papadopoulos is worth a read.

quote:

21. From mid-June through mid-August 2016, PAPADOPOULOS pursued an "off
the record" meeting between one or more Carnpaign representatives and "members of president
putin's office and the mfa."
a. For example,-on or about June 19, 2016, after several email and Skype
exchanges with the Russian MFA Connection, defendant PAPADOPOULOS emailed the High-
Ranking Campaign Official, with the subject line "New message from Russia": "The Russian
ministry of foreign affairs messaged and said that if Mr. Trump is unable to make it to Russia, if
a campaign rep (me or someone else) can make it for meetings? I am willing to make the trip off
the record if it's in the interest of Mr. Trump and the campaign to meet specific people."
b. After several weeks of further communications regarding a potential "off
the record" meeting with Russian officials, on or about August 15, 2016, the Campaign
Supervisor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that "I would encourage you" and another foreign
policy advisor to the Campaign to "make the trip{], if it is feasible."
c. The trip proposed by defendant PAPADOPOULOS did not take place.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

looooooooooool

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
https://twitter.com/thegarance/status/925005862191751169

in a month or so Trump will be desperately trying to remind us about his collusive ties to Russia, trying his hardest to distract us from various stories about his close connections to money launderers

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
That's almost as incriminatingly concise as Don Jr's retarded "lets collude I love it" email.

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
It's been rumoured for years that this is how Trump made money, laundering money through his real estate "deals"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

"Billy, remember that Old Plymouth we just couldn't fix?"

"We're going to sell him to Mr. Papadopoulos?"

"You're a dull boy, Billy".

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

This whole document is amazing.

quote:

24. During the course of the interview, defendant PAPADOPOULOS made numerous
false statements and omitted material facts regarding the conduct and communications described
above, and, in particular, lied about the extent, timing, and nature of his communications with the
Professor, the Female Russian National, and the Russian MF A Connection.
False Statement: PAPADOPOULOS Met the Professor and Learned About
Russian "Dirt " Before He Joined Lhe Campaign
25. During his interview with the FBI, defendant PAPADOPOULOS acknowledged
that he met the Professor and that the Professor told him the Russians had "dirt" on then-
candidate Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails," but defendant PAP ADO POULOS stated
multiple times that those communications occurred prior to when he joined the Campaign.
Defendant PAPADOPOULOS told the FBI: "This isn't like he [the Professor]'s messaging me
while I'm in April with Trump"; " I wasn't even on the Trump team, that wasn't even on the
radar"; " I wasn't even on Trump's orbit[] at this time"; and "This was a year ago, this was before
I even got with Trump." He also said it was a "very strange coincidence'' to be told of the "dirt"
before he started working for the Campaign.
26. In truth and in fact, however, and as set forth above, defendant
PAPADOPOULOS met the Professor for the first time on or about March 14, 2016, after
defendant PAPADOPOULOS had already learned he would be a foreign policy advisor for the
Campaign; the Professor showed interest in defendant PAPADOPOULOS only after learning of
his role on the Campaign; and the Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the
Russians possessing "dirt" on then-candidate Clinton in late April 2016, more than a month after
defendant PAPADOPOULOS had joined the Campaign.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Meanwhile, over on Fox

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Yeah didn't Kushner also omit a ton of contacts on his disclosure forms? Lol that they just let him amend the paperwork like three times

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
so dumb lol

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/9...%3D2334%23pti38

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

http://www.valuewalk.com/2017/10/jacob-wohl-rt/

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/matthewamiller/...r%3D2335%23pti1

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

"But but but he is new to politics. He cant possibly be expected to remember all the people he made bigly deals with!"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

jet sanchEz posted:

It's been rumoured for years that this is how Trump made money, laundering money through his real estate "deals"

He definitely works with Russian banks because none in America will loan him money

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
FBI and Mueller are going "Everything is connected and here's how" right now and it's amazing.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/925009159443111936

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Have a Merry Mattering, everyone!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Quick trump, tweet about those meathead refs who refused to work a NJ high school football game because some of the players knelt during the anthem!!!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Jesus loving christ WHAT COLLUSION!!!?

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Knight posted:

Have a Merry Mattering, everyone!

🎄

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

It makes me lol when the wrong people's Twitter accounts blow up

https://twitter.com/feeonlyplanner/status/925011145957761024?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

this is the only trump twitter post that will recieve a plaque in a museum.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

My fat belly is getting stuffed with all these nothing burgers and meanwhile I can’t find my balls since I howled them off hours ago.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Jose posted:

It makes me lol when the wrong people's Twitter accounts blow up

https://twitter.com/feeonlyplanner/status/925011145957761024?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

That guy looks a lot like Ted Cruz

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
The face of Russian collusion:

:o

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/Bryson_M/status...r%3D2338%23pti1

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat

We have our John Dean ladies and gentlemen.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Pages 15 - 19 go into the non-tax stuff, which we already knew about.
Like, I get the tax stuff. If I had a bunch of money it might be worth the risk of getting caught for lying about it to the government because money is a pretty cool thing to have.
But they sure did go to a lot of effort to lie about acting on behalf of this totally independent pro-Russia Ukraine dude when they knew that lying to the government is illegal. Why not just tell the truth about it in the first place?

I'm sure nothing will come of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007