Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

yea and they started it with a samurai game from sucker punch. so that's what they've been doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Sucker Punch is alive holy poo poo

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
Holy poo poo, Sucker Punch? This is going to rock

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Holy poo poo, Sucker Punch!

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Yeah this conference is already a bit better than E3

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Only Sony can make a console powerful enough to harness Undertale.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Bubba Smith posted:

Yeah this conference is already a bit better than E3

Going in with extremely low expectations I see.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
Love the callout to Toby Fox, I should get Undertale sometime. That was a good PR bit and way to end it.

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
Do people still play BF1? Thinking of picking it up soon, but not sure if it was a damp squib like hardline or something, or if its actually good and lots of fun? Subjective, I know but I had BF4 and the Bad Company's, so need more of that!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

both games look cool so far

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM

henpod posted:

Do people still play BF1? Thinking of picking it up soon, but not sure if it was a damp squib like hardline or something, or if its actually good and lots of fun? Subjective, I know but I had BF4 and the Bad Company's, so need more of that!

It's one of the most popular and played online games on PS4. I would link you to the player population site but they block it at my job.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

London Heist is still legitimately awesome so this is promising.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
It's a Right Royal Cockney Barrel of Monkeys: The Movie: The Game

x420ReDdIT_Br0nYx
Jan 21, 2013

The Ting Goes Grrrya VR

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

MrLonghair posted:

London Heist is still legitimately awesome so this is promising.

Yeah. I'm happy they let the studio make a full-length London Heist game. It should be a pretty decent VR shooter/story.

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

I guess after the success of Wildlands, Ubisoft decided to go heavy on co-op on Far Cry 5.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Destiny is on the list of poo poo I'm tired of seeing on game conferences.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
The new Monster Hunter game is probably one of the games I'm most anticipating for the coming year.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Aloy is the perfect tie-in, and a beta?! I need to get those vitamin B12 pills for this winter will be indoors

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
Aloy in MHW

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Seeing capcom actually give a poo poo is like seeing a unicorn. It's nice though.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Lakbay posted:

Aloy in MHW

Fuccccck now I have to buy it.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Goddamn and she has a little watcher pet too gently caress YOU CAPCOM FOR MAKING ME BUY THIS.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Lakbay posted:

Aloy in MHW

:stare:

exquisite tea posted:

Goddamn and she has a little watcher pet too gently caress YOU CAPCOM FOR MAKING ME BUY THIS.

Man I really don't like monster hunter tho...

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
i was already getting MH day 1. But this trailer was really drat good.

MH worlds can't come soon enough

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

monster hunter looks really nice

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I love them putting a Quantic Dream trailer right after that Spider-Man mess so that Spider-Man's facial animation looks even worse

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
This spiderman game is looking great

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Holy poo poo this Detroit trailer.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Does Detroit just not have a storyline it feels every trailer is a radically different thing

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

even for david cage that trailer was ham fisted

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Policenaut posted:

Does Detroit just not have a storyline it feels every trailer is a radically different thing

I kinda dig that though since it might lead to way more replayability.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I don't really like the other God of Wars but I'm really excited for this for some reason

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

If they tune the kid's AI to not be irritating it'll be a small miracle.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!
Wow god of war looks so stupid if your dumb kid is yelling at you to watch out every fight. Kratos does not watch out.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Uhhh... Shadow of the Colossus looking a lot better than I expected it would.

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
SotC Remake looking good

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Now that is what I call a goddamn HD remake.

e: oh a closing title. Go out with an awesome bang? Fromsoft? Naaah..

Ghosts n Gopniks fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Oct 30, 2017

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

40 minute show? That's disappointing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Policenaut posted:

I liked the "wholly poo poo" comment in twitch chat during that game