Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

When the mueller boss drains all your mana via seizure and inpoundment, you are manafucked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The Trump administration would have you believe that there was no way for them to know Manafort was dirty.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

MA-Horus posted:

:stare:

Mr. Mueller ain't playin' no fuckin' games.
Shiiiit.

Unnamed Attorney: "I'm sorry, but I cannot and will not testify about my conversations with my client as they pertain to this investigation unless directed by a court order."
Mueller: "I'll be back."

Do The Evolution
Aug 5, 2013

but why

America never disappoints.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Dead Reckoning posted:

Shiiiit.

Unnamed Attorney: "I'm sorry, but I cannot and will not testify about my conversations with my client as they pertain to this investigation unless directed by a court order."

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Do The Evolution posted:

America never disappoints.

How can cops ever know whether someone wants a lawyer or a lawyer dog????

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Dead Reckoning posted:

Shiiiit.

Yeah, when I called Muller the T-800 of law enforcement that wasn't hyperbole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu0rP2VWLWw

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

BUG JUG posted:

How can cops ever know whether someone wants a lawyer or a lawyer dog????

Commas are the difference between helping my friend, jack, off a horse and helping my friend jack off a horse!

How will you ever know what I mean without commas???

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Smiling Jack posted:

Yeah, when I called Muller the T-800 of law enforcement that wasn't hyperbole.

Yeah, I couldn't find the .gif of Ahnuld talking to the police receptionist on my phone.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Hey, that Ghost Wars sequel is finally coming out.

Directorate S: The C.I.A. and America's Secret Wars in Afghanistan and Pakistan https://www.amazon.com/dp/1594204586/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_EB69zbBX6WQE7

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

shyduck posted:

A little nugget out of today's SFRC meeting:

https://twitter.com/joshrogin/status/925113762834796544

...he doesn't need it, under the war powers act.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

The comma is notably absent in the LASC ruling. Commas are important!

Good lawyer dog.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Commas are the difference between helping my friend, jack, off a horse and helping my friend jack off a horse!

How will you ever know what I mean without commas???

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm the collective and willful misunderstanding of colloquial English in order to deny rights to people.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I mean, thats a pretty clear case where the guy was offered and waived his right to a lawyer twice, and then in the second interview tried to play it cool while asking for a lawyer, when he could have just said, I want a lawyer.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

The Iron Rose posted:

...he doesn't need it, under the war powers act.

Yeah but he probably doesn't know that. I think the hope is he'll hear that and get distracted by something else/give up.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
It just dawned on me that if Manafort gets a nice serving of Polonium tea, Mueller took his life insurance policy away. Not only is he hosed in this life, but in the great beyond.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

If the judges are playing dumb enough to believe that the sentence was referring to anything besides the dude asking for a lawyer. They should have stopped and allowed the dude to contact a dog whose passed the bar to be a lawyer.

:colbert:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Casimir Radon posted:

Hey, that Ghost Wars sequel is finally coming out.

Directorate S: The C.I.A. and America's Secret Wars in Afghanistan and Pakistan https://www.amazon.com/dp/1594204586/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_EB69zbBX6WQE7

That’s gonna be a good loving read. Ghost Wars was incredible.

I feel like if you put together Relentless Strike with Dirty Wars, The Way of the Knife and this you’d have a pretty comprehensive account of how hosed up GWOT is.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Killing Hope is pretty eye opening. US foreign policy is loving retarded

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Dead Reckoning posted:

I would say that agreement on this point is far from universal. A lot of people draw a distinction between "burning a cross on someone's lawn", "not wanting your son/daughter to marry someone of a different race", and "thinking that affirmative action policies or diversity goals are wrong", with many people not considering the last one racist at all.

I really want the David Simon miniseries version.

So in your example, you compartmentalized racism, and then told me it isn't racist.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

The last two sane foreign policy initiatives we had were the Marshall Plan, and the one where we did the same thing in the 90s with Soviet NBC scientists and engineers so they wouldn't go mercenary.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

watch mueller make a big dick move and charge someone for collusion right off the bat

Turns out Mueller is hung like a goddamn bull

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

Lay a fire within your soul and another between your hands, and let both be your weapons.
For one is faith and the other is victory and neither may ever be put out.

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

MRC48B posted:

The last two sane foreign policy initiatives we had were the Marshall Plan, and the one where we did the same thing in the 90s with Soviet NBC scientists and engineers so they wouldn't go mercenary.

There was the Peace Corps started under Kennedy.

Also the Bush Administration ramped up funding to fight AIDS in Africa.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Saint Celestine posted:

There was the Peace Corps started under Kennedy.

Also the Bush Administration ramped up funding to fight AIDS in Africa.

Watch trump try to top that by defunding all African support and getting rid of aid to Africa once and for all.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Savor every goddamn word of this.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

MRC48B posted:

Doctors without Borders got us Osama

E: well that was the French but we co-opted it pretty well

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

loving wapo and their pay wall

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Right click and select "open link in incognito window". Tada, paywall is gone.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

???

Use incognito mode

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Waroduce posted:

Doctors without Borders got us Osama

E: well that was the French but we co-opted it pretty well

And for their troubles we lit up a hospital

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Okay fellas, help me out here.

Facebook crazies are saying something about Mueller's involvement in Uranium One, but for the life of me I can't find anything to substantiate this. Like, not even from Infowars. What are they talking about?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

I can’t wait for a good book to come out on the Trump administration. I’ll read the gently caress out of it.

I don’t know who will write it, but when it happens, I will know.

i want the guy that wrote Nixonland to do it

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Deathy McDeath posted:

Facebook crazies are saying something about Mueller's involvement in Uranium One, but for the life of me I can't find anything to substantiate this. Like, not even from Infowars. What are they talking about?

Yes

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I wish I could chop that article up and snort it with a rolled up $2 bill reading that must be what cocaine is like

For any Trumpista staffer in the West Wing that fuckin article must have been like a shot of icy cold urine injected directly into the heart

For fucks sake "at least they didn't invite Flynn yet" is not good news you chumps

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Or use a real adblocker like ublock origin

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
I read this poo poo on my phone.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Deathy McDeath posted:

They're talking about LOOK AT HILLARY SHE DID A THING CROOKED HILLARY DON'T LOOK AT US SHE'S CROOKED, EMAILS, BENGHAZI, CROOKED.

Like for real, that's about the level of internal consistency. There's nothing there it's total and complete horse poo poo they've made up to feed to their rabidly anti-reality cuckoo-bird-bonkers MAGA base.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

There's a Perturbator track that samples this and it's pretty dope.

thanks for reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Papadopoulos went to the same college I did. So that’s fun.

• Locked thread