Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

BrownThunder posted:

Wings: flats or drums?

As long as their boneless 6 to one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'm surprised I didnt see the tried and true method of turning a flat into a one bone masterpiece:

Find the end with the bones sticking out just a little. Hold the bones like you're going to snap your fingers and twist the flat a bit. This separates the bones. Then just grab the little one, twist it and pull it out. Voila. A whole flat with one bone inside.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The trick to eating drumsticks:

Take the meaty end of the drumstick and hold the knob part of it by the index finger and thumb then in a flicking motion aim it towards the nearest garbage can and get a flat instead

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Isn't a boneless wing just a chicken tender? Where's the fun in eating that!

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Eli Wiggum posted:

Isn't a boneless wing just a chicken tender? Where's the fun in eating that!

They got their place if done right. There's something really satisfying about eating a ton of chicken breast/tender meat sometimes

Besides, sometimes you gotta make a sandwich out of it.

Obviously wings are better 90% of the time.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Its Rinaldo posted:

As long as their boneless 6 to one

What the gently caress

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
the trick is taking the chicken off the bone, mashing it into a paste, reforming the chicken paste around the bone, and creating your own unique wing designs

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Today? Today we get swallowed by wingz chat?

Anyway, let's not allow all the other good news of the day overshadow Tony Podesta getting pushed off his political perch. That bastard has grown rich pouring poison into the ears of democrats for decades. If he lands himself in jail for taking money from despots, why that'd be mighty fine. https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I take the flats, crack them with my molars, then suck the meat off in one fell swoop while somehow not inhaling bones.

i have won competitions eating wings.

i have no idea how i do this.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
I don't know why Alt right memers latch on to the idea that Podesta is the bastion of Democrats

"HAHAHAHA PODESTA IS GOING TO JAIL"

Good? I never voted for him

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FizFashizzle posted:

I take the flats, crack them with my molars, then suck the meat off in one fell swoop while somehow not inhaling bones.

After being taught by a champion wing eater who grew up in Buffalo (e: read my buddy who can hoover the gently caress out of a plate of wings) this is my preferred wing eating method and I can't believe everyone doesn't do it.

This is after years of being a drum guy as a kid because I was so stupid about flats.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Oct 30, 2017

The_Hat
Sep 24, 2008

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/30/europe/denmark-journalist-dismembered/index.html

Yeah ok I chopped up her body, but I didn't actually kill her! It was someone else on my computer she hit her head real hard carbon monoxide poisoning! Yeah, that's the ticket!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I can't make a MNF thread but.

https://twitter.com/NOBUTTSTUFF/status/925129829787340806

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Blitz7x posted:

I don't know why Alt right memers latch on to the idea that Podesta is the bastion of Democrats

"HAHAHAHA PODESTA IS GOING TO JAIL"

Good? I never voted for him

Same thing as always, equivocate and distract

The_Hat posted:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/30/europe/denmark-journalist-dismembered/index.html

Yeah ok I chopped up her body, but I didn't actually kill her! It was someone else on my computer she hit her head real hard carbon monoxide poisoning! Yeah, that's the ticket!

Imagine how screwed you have to be to try the old "Ok, I dismembered the body but didn't KILL her" defense

Mel Mudkiper fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Oct 30, 2017

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Hot Diggity! posted:

What the gently caress

You heard me

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Skun the Machine met his end tonight.

We'd had an epic relationship. I killed him two or three times early in the game before he reached his final form, an aburdly overpowered orc who killed me around 7 times.

At this point, he was absurdly overpowered. He had poison, he had a mount, he was enraged by every single thing I could do.

Acrobatics? Enrage him.

Executions? Enrage him.

Mortal wounds? Enrage him.

Shaming? Enrage him.

dominating? Rage. Rage, and more rage.

He ambushed me again, right after I had a dom'd an orc into fighting for me. I had lots of dudes. It was time.

This time, however, luck was on my side, because he got stuck in a corner and I could beat the hell out of his from a caragor.

It wasn't the most noble thing....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_PJNdt_a1Y

anyway he dropped a legendary sword

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

FizFashizzle posted:

We'd had an epic relationship. I killed him two or three times early in the game before he reached his final form, an aburdly overpowered orc who killed me around 7 times.

At this point, he was absurdly overpowered. He had poison, he had a mount, he was enraged by every single thing I could do.

Acrobatics? Enrage him.

Executions? Enrage him.

Shaming? Enrage him.

He ambushed me again, right after I had a dom'd an orc into fighting for me. I had lots of dudes. It was time.

This time, however, luck was on my side, because he got stuck in a corner and I could beat the hell out of his from a caragor.

Have you encountered your Nemesis port from the last game?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

FizFashizzle posted:

i have won competitions eating wings.

i have no idea how i do this.

It's really the only way to do it. I've always been overzealous about getting every last bit of meat, tendon, and fat off the bone. This ensures maximum destruction.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

pubic works project posted:

Have you encountered your Nemesis port from the last game?

yeah, i killed him early.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Holy poo poo gently caress this Kamoshida guy

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

FizFashizzle posted:

yeah, i killed him early.

Mine came back to life after I killed him and he was all melted and poisonous. I was about to get my rear end whupped by him and my bodyguard came in and beat him with a mace.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Just wanna chime in and say killing Nazis with a hatchet never, ever gets old. :911:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

a neat cape posted:

yeah 5 doesn't start off light. it starts off in the deep end.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
drat is this on ps4? I am need this game

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Just wanna chime in and say killing Nazis with a hatchet never, ever gets old. :911:

Same.

I look forward to seeing if Wolfenstein can match that thrill

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Amy Pole Her posted:

drat is this on ps4? I am need this game

All of the games being discussed are on PS4, so yes whatever you're referring to.

Why do you never quote posts? Mobile thing?

vv--I'd say it's very worth it for 8 bucks.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Oct 31, 2017

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

3 DONG HORSE posted:

The first one is only like 8 bucks on the ps store if you never played it too.

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy

a neat cape posted:

Yeah he is such a bastard and that whole part of the story is just so well done.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
what am i supposed to be looking at

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Eli Wiggum posted:

what am i supposed to be looking at

there's a confederate flag underneath the american flag in the background

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

SundayMoney posted:

Yeah he is such a bastard and that whole part of the story is just so well done.

Then they let you date your teacher and it kind of falls apart.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Alaois posted:

there's a confederate flag underneath the american flag in the background

Yeah I couldn't zoom anymore and I didn't wanna go over there.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
pro-click

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-manafort-donald-trump-tweets-20171030-story.html

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

No Butt Stuff posted:

Yeah I couldn't zoom anymore and I didn't wanna go over there.

I'm rooting for your team just because of your first game of the season.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

I loathe his radio show so very, very much, but man his writing is good.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Wings are only good as long as they're cooked still attached to the chicken. that way you even get both kinds

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/cobracommander/status/925148927065821186

he’s right imo

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

Acrobatics? Enrage him.

Executions? Enrage him.

Shaming? Enrage him.

“HONEY COME RECORD THIS IM BEATING SKUN”

*taptaptaptaptaptaptap*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The owner of my gym is eating fried chicken in his office and the smell is permeating the gym

Like bringing crack to a goddamn halfway house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

One of my fatty friends asked me for help to go keto for November.

I don't like the idea of such an extreme diet as a first measure because most people fail and just balloon back up after but I agreed.

30 days no cheat days. This could suck.

• Locked thread