Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I wish there was some way to see how much a friend has actually used any of your servants. This person has used Tamamo 36 times or this player has given you 3459 friend points or something. I'm always worried I'm deleting someone who uses my guys to power though dailies or do her story quests and saving someone who logs in more often but never uses my waifus team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

:negative:
I've finally reached the point where I've completely cleared out the event shop solely from farming Vlad and clearing all the other quests the one time, and still no Halloween Princess 5

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

the_steve posted:

:negative:
I've finally reached the point where I've completely cleared out the event shop solely from farming Vlad and clearing all the other quests the one time, and still no Halloween Princess 5

I know that feel

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Should I bother doing the final Guerilla quests if I've already cleared the store? Like, you don't need to do them all to unlock a final mission, right?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Vengarr posted:

Should I bother doing the final Guerilla quests if I've already cleared the store? Like, you don't need to do them all to unlock a final mission, right?

They give decent XP, and you can still get ascension/skill mats, so I would still do them.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

a kitten posted:

I wish there was some way to see how much a friend has actually used any of your servants. This person has used Tamamo 36 times or this player has given you 3459 friend points or something. I'm always worried I'm deleting someone who uses my guys to power though dailies or do her story quests and saving someone who logs in more often but never uses my waifus team.

Only delete people who haven't logged on in weeks.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I only add goons from the Friendlist and people I know.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Schubalts posted:

Only delete people who haven't logged on in weeks.

That's been my policy, but recently someone posts their code in here and I want to add the cute newbie, and my entire list is full of constant logger inners.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Wait a moment...

Why the gently caress aren't the Three Musketeers in this yet!? D'Artagnan was even real!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Where can I farm candles? I want those dragonn wings

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Tired Moritz posted:

Where can I farm candles? I want those dragonn wings
20AP w/ as many Halloween Princesses as you can manage.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Thanks, much appreciated.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Hungry for...apples? Because that's the only reason I'm doing any of the remaining event quests. So glad to have that mess behind me. I don't even care enough to get my 5th Maid in Halloween. Now it's time to start leveling up all of the servants that this event let me ascend.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Perhaps Mecha-Liz is the start of a trend

https://twitter.com/sjsj_10/status/924645708354879488

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

welp after grinding Vlad until I cleared out most of the shop, I spent all 15 apples I had left on lunatic party and no drop :shepicide:

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I got all the stuff for Caster Liz and still have a bunch of apples and got a skill gem and a decent amount of monuments and pieces, I'm set.

I'm in JP Halloween Hell instead because I got the new shut-in Assassin nerd

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I cleared everything to the point of buying 2 million QP. Not bothering with the HP drop because I have two kaldescopes.

I think the Pumpkin scarcity is overrated. I had more than enough from quests to buy out all the important stuff.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

the_steve posted:

I only add goons from the Friendlist and people I know.

Same though I keep an eye open for American Whales.

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

Just did the most recent surprise guest quests, only to continue stocking up on apples, since I had decided not to bother trying to farm the CEs... and Halloween Princess actually drops. I mean, I'm happy about that sure, but that potentially ruins my plan to stock up on apples, because I think I already spent most of my bats on cakes to help buy other stuff I knew I could actually get, which means I gotta farm a bunch of bats in a hurry now.

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Took down Liz without being too hard pressed, nearly lost my Support Vlad, but otherwise despite lasting a number of rounds she never got her NP off between Tamamo's Curse and Vlad's Vampirism.

Still a bit nervous about the surprise party boss rush though... :ohdear:

where is this quest? do I have to clear the other guerilla quests to unlock it or something?

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Quetzadilla posted:

where is this quest? do I have to clear the other guerilla quests to unlock it or something?

It'll probably appear at 1pm UTC.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I did the Medea surprise quests in the low, low chance I'd get a Heart of it (obviously did not).

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I got several hearts and scales but not a loving CE

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I got 1 Heart and 1 Scale out of Guerilla Quests, which I'm gonna take as a win.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
And as I say that on the last Medea one that I had been putting off I get a lone heart :toot:

Which is actually perfectly because with the 10 coming up in GUDAGUDA I was exactly one short of ascending Medea after higher priority folks got priority for the rest.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
looking ahead to scathach, i actually have the EXACT amount of claws to fully ascend her, completely by coincidence. Undead Warrior Lady, you will be mine, and I'm gonna pair you with Cu, and Cu, and Cu, and maybe eventually Cu, and you're gonna kiss ALLLLL the boys.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
Don't stop.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

LightningSquid posted:

I know you guys said that most servants can be good with investment, but oh my god, these assassins are killing me. I've got like, every bronze assassin but Hassan and even against riders they are just. Horrible. How do I make them not bad

I've already decided that Sanson is going to be my lovely-two-star that I dump a ton of time into powering up, even if his damage is terrible and his third skill doesn't really do anything. But I feel your pain. It is very underwhelming.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Stheno got me through Orleans but now I'm firmly in the Hassan camp. His evade and crit star generation is too good to pass up.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
all the cheap assassins are really bad and the good one is a creepy lolibait character so what can you do?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Tired Moritz posted:

all the cheap assassins are really bad and the good one is a creepy lolibait character so what can you do?

Don't you dare say that about Carmilla!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I forgot she exists

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Tired Moritz posted:

I forgot she exists

Don't you dare say that about Carmilla!

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
hassan was my first max ascended character

Thundersword238
Oct 15, 2012

Jing Ke is pretty good and has a strong NP. Later on we get Kotaro, whose basically budget Jack in terms of how good he is.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Also Welfare Shiki

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
When will Shiki roll around anyway? I need to know when to start saving assassin bits and bobs so I can max ascend her ASAP also kiritsugu but i'll need to actually draw him so

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Is the 20AP halloween mission better for Octuplets than the daily? If this is the best chance we'll have at them for a while I might blow a few apples, I need a boatload of them for a certain stupid dog and some other assorted jerks.

Everyone keeps saying "don't spend apples don't spend apples" whats the point of having them if you never use them. JRPGS broke all your brains.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Kitfox88 posted:

When will Shiki roll around anyway? I need to know when to start saving assassin bits and bobs so I can max ascend her ASAP also kiritsugu but i'll need to actually draw him so

She's a Welfare so aside from EXP all the ascension materials will come straight from the event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Pierson posted:

Is the 20AP halloween mission better for Octuplets than the daily? If this is the best chance we'll have at them for a while I might blow a few apples, I need a boatload of them for a certain stupid dog and some other assorted jerks.

Everyone keeps saying "don't spend apples don't spend apples" whats the point of having them if you never use them. JRPGS broke all your brains.

IIRC, the Apple hoarders are saying that because of the upcoming Gudaguda event.

Admittedly, I don't know what the hype is about. Not in the cynical way, the literal "I don't know because I'm not up to date on Fate stuff." way.