Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Cowcaster posted:

viewtiful joe should also be ported to steam, after killer7
your halloween wish is granted, viewtiful joe is now coming to steam... Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble :twisted::spooky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

homeless snail posted:

your halloween wish is granted, viewtiful joe is now coming to steam... Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble :twisted::spooky:

jokes on you, monkey paw, this is what i wanted

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

These photos are really good.

I must know more about that dog

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Wah-ha-ha-ha!

Uncharted 2 and TLoU were peak Naughty Dog multiplayer gameplay. They've been downhill ever since, so hopefully with 2 they look at 1 and not UC4 :(

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/HardDriveMag/status/925113252627058688

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

These photos are really good.

I must know more about that dog
he's a good dog, yes he is

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I didn’t expect Nintendo to lovingly render a dogs anus

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

all the animals have lush luxurious anuses

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I don't think it should be legal to use hats with the wrong outfits

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Help Im Alive posted:

I don't think it should be legal to use hats with the wrong outfits

i think you'll find the "wrong outfi"t, is often what's officially paired with the hat

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I lost interest in dressing up mario, after beating the game and unlocking the best outfit which I will NOT spoil

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

is it the 9999 coin one

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I'm still saving up for that one

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

my favorite right now is the diddy kong one wit h the monkey tail and furry arms/legs. looking for the perfect son wukong hat

e: my favorite hat, for the record?? the freaking Mugiwara no Luffy straw hat

oddium fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Oct 31, 2017

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

this is not my favorite suit, its just funny

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Regarding outfits in Mario Odyssey I was using the Mario 64 one for awhile but it started to become to weird for be so I think I'm currently wearing the Waluigi outfit.

I haven't played yet today. I should fix that but I'm tired. I'll still probably end up playing like 4 or 5 hours, meaning to go to sleep at 1 and not getting your bed until 4. Hell, that's why I'm so tired right now in the first place!

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Were there any non-disappointing trailers from today? I heard the Far Cry 5 one made people go :geno: for the game

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
UC4's multi was fun but it was the polar opposite of TLoU. Every match was just everyone running around spidermanning and generally acting like they were insane, and also on fire

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

not falling for this poo poo again...
https://twitter.com/itssnails/status/925154459415560192

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

The Moon Monster posted:

I feel like once every few years I hear someone say that pn03 is the perfect game. I don't get it at all because it's such a nothing game. It's like a Haydee that's afraid to commit.

Who the gently caress calls PN03 a perfect game

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I never played pn03 but it looked like an amazingly cool idea done about as badly as possible.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Real life has required me to not be able to play nearly as much Mario Odyssey as I would like, but maaaaaaaan the festival in New Donk City was the greatest thing I feel I've seen in a game in forever.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

rented AC Origins and maybe I made a mistake going in with "Minimal" HUD which literally translates to "loving nothing, no prompts, nothing" and the choices are either "EVERYTHING, a compass, or nothing." I wish more games did it like Horizon where I could touch the pad and see things for a few seconds, at least. Anyway it made the beginning 2 hours amusing as I didn't get any onscreen instructions and was figuring everything out by testing buttons, lol. It's early but I think somebody at Ubisoft really wanted to just throw BOTW, Witcher, and Souls into a blender. I had no idea that I could climb almost everything, or at least waaaaaay more than previous AC games, and that pleases me.

Nate RFB posted:

Real life has required me to not be able to play nearly as much Mario Odyssey as I would like, but maaaaaaaan the festival in New Donk City was the greatest thing I feel I've seen in a game in forever.

Oh yeah that was a fantastic little moment to go through those digital thingies on the sides of buildings

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I'm limiting myself to one world every few days because I don't want to blow through it in a week. It's good!

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/Pentadact/status/924723612761935872

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I'm very early in but even now I'd say it's probably going to be the best one since AC2 or 4, feels like the team was giving way more of a poo poo with it and the added time in development paid off

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Definitely the first time in several years I've been interested in an Asscreed. If it had been released in some other month I might have even considered buying it at full price.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

DLC Inc posted:

I'm very early in but even now I'd say it's probably going to be the best one since AC2 or 4, feels like the team was giving way more of a poo poo with it and the added time in development paid off

its funny how when people say they like ac it's always 2 or 4, why no love for, uh, the one with the drunken irish guy or the one where your coop desyncs so you fall through the ground and it erases your save? huh????

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Smart and cool, handsome, wealthy and so sexy

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Were there any non-disappointing trailers from today? I heard the Far Cry 5 one made people go :geno: for the game

spelunky 2 dude!! spelunky man died!!!!!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

The Moon Monster posted:

I'm limiting myself to one world every few days because I don't want to blow through it in a week. It's good!
don't worry you won't blow through it that quickly

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

corn in the bible posted:

its funny how when people say they like ac it's always 2 or 4, why no love for, uh, the one with the drunken irish guy or the one where your coop desyncs so you fall through the ground and it erases your save? huh????

Brotherhood was pretty rad, especially if you took the time to specifically recruit all women to make Ezio seem like a total smooth operator every time you hit the “call allies to shank that dude over there” button.

Ezio Auditore: Pimp-sassin extraordinaire.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

in my hands, spelunky man did everything he could possibly do in life, including the eggplant kill. let him rest

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
you'd think i would be really into AssOr but i'm so aggressively disinterested in the fertile crescent setting

egypt? poo poo i didn't even think egypt was interesting when i was eight

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Egypt is not the fertile crescent.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Nah, Ancient Egypt is rad. The fact that The Pyramids are almost 5000 years old is mind blowing.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Shanking Romans was the Shanking Nazis of the first millennium AD

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Accordion Man posted:

Nah, Ancient Egypt is rad. The fact that The Pyramids are almost 5000 years old is mind blowing.

its not set in ancient egypt, it's set during cleopatra's time

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Dewgy posted:

Brotherhood was pretty rad, especially if you took the time to specifically recruit all women to make Ezio seem like a total smooth operator every time you hit the “call allies to shank that dude over there” button.

Ezio Auditore: Pimp-sassin extraordinaire.

i remember playing ac3 on a friend's 360 and i didn't know how to equip any weapons, so when i killed a bear in qte conor mcblandyton just sort of waved his hands around like he was stabbing the thing and the bear died by magic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Accordion Man posted:

the great pyramid and the last woolly mammoths were concurrent

• Locked thread