Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tonic
Jan 4, 2003

Zeke is done. gently caress!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Glad I held onto McFadden in both my leagues

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
I was lucky enough to grab both McFadden and Morris. I'm actually in the position to be able to wait and see which one is good before dropping the wrong one shortly thereafter. Feels good though after a week of watching Mack, Dede, and Corey Davis get picked up. My roster is really solid though and I don't actually really need any of these players, it just hurts watching all that sweet potential go. But again, I'm solid. I just want it all.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
How does this ruling change anything for sure? I'm sick of this "he's serving his suspension oh wait lol no he's not" bullshit

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
If this sticks, man i'm looking at Forte/MarlonMack ROS at RB2. :(

Gonna need Fournette to start scoring enough for 2 every week. Or at least Gore trade rumors coming true.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Oct 31, 2017

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Just got offered Julio Jones and Marlon Mack for Thielen and Kamara in a half ppr league. I think I'm gonna do it. My other running backs are Demarco Murray, Henry, Frank Gore, and Aaron Jones. I have AJ Green, Sanu, Sammy Watkins, and Martavis

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Needed 75 between Alex Smith, Buttkicker and KC D... I only came up 10 short for the win :negative:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The NFLPA will appeal and they will drag this out another week. Literally nothing has changed.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I can't believe I won. I needed an exact series of events to occur without a sack or a turnover and a 50 yard Butker kick combined with that chipshot. There is a fantasy god, and he is benevolent :unsmith:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

And I lost by less than 12 points, with a big fat zero from terrance mitchell, and alex smith generating an eyebrow-raising 14.88 points. If I'd started Deshaun Watson I'd have won.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I was up 11 points against our league leader with my Tyreek Hill and his Kareem Hunt going tonight.

Thank you Broncos run D

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Leperflesh posted:

And I lost by less than 12 points, with a big fat zero from terrance mitchell, and alex smith generating an eyebrow-raising 14.88 points. If I'd started Deshaun Watson I'd have won.

WUTWFO

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
gently caress i haven't been out the playoffs in a league since 2008. Much less this early in the year with just no hope at all. Depressing

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

the_american_dream posted:

gently caress i haven't been out the playoffs in a league since 2008. Much less this early in the year with just no hope at all. Depressing

Condolences on your lost fantasy decade

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.

tonic posted:

So is Bryant just done now with JuJu going off? Probably going to drop him unless there’s rumor of a trade.

I'm wondering the same. He went from my flex to rotting on my bench.

Worth dropping for Paul Richardson or Dede Westbrook?

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Moneyball posted:

Paul Richardson will get you some guaranteed points and Westbrook has some serious upside

Bryant has neither. I dropped his rear end for Doctson last week

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

Moneyball posted:

Yeah. I've lost any hope that Bryant will produce. Neither the volume nor the big plays are there. I'd definitely take Richardson over him since he's a starting WR playing with a red-hot QB and he's finding the end zone. Westbrook may not pan out but I'm on board with him as a speculative stash too.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Hahaha I dropped all my shares of Morris and Run DMC over the course of the past week or so. Oh well.

Edit: wait nevermind, the league where I have Zeke I still have Morris. Come onnnnnn Alf.

Santheb fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Oct 31, 2017

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Gonna at least wait for the trade deadline to pass, then I’ll finally part ways with Martavis

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
I needed 21 from Butker to win by 0.4 and welp, there it is I won by 0.4... I had written it off as a loss. Blessed be butker. So do I keep him or legatron...

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Needed 20 from Kelce. Got 22.

A Good Week.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

IcePhoenix posted:

looking at the Waiver Wire, Juju and Doyle are both available. Worth dropping Davante Adams, Jermaine Kearse, and/or Corey Davis for either?

Gonna ask this one again now that the week is actually over!

I feel like Adams and Davis are both no-brainers but maybe I'm wrong/dumb?

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

IcePhoenix posted:

Gonna ask this one again now that the week is actually over!

I feel like Adams and Davis are both no-brainers but maybe I'm wrong/dumb?

I’d drop Adams for Juju, but Doyle is still just a streaming option.

Hold onto davis until he at least plays a full game or two healthy.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
Ajayi traded to the Eagles

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

opposable thumbs.db posted:

I guess that makes Smallwood droppable :suicide:

Alfalfa posted:

I’d drop Adams for Juju, but Doyle is still just a streaming option.

Hold onto davis until he at least plays a full game or two healthy.

Thanks

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Hot drat just a 4th?

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Adams owns, should we really give up on him after 1 week for Hundley?

I’m just reaching because my top 3 WRs drafted were Pryor, Adams, and M Bryant...

Paperback Writer fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Oct 31, 2017

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Paperback Writer posted:

I would give up on any player on the Packers at this point.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I just dropped Ty Montgomery and Keenan Allen, this season is so backwards. I hope DeVonta Freeman is healthy this week :ohdear:

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Paperback Writer posted:

Adams may be ok to hold as he seemed to run routes that Hundley could handle, but I'm hard sitting Jordy Nelson this week, it's disgusting.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

DariusLikewise posted:

I just dropped Ty Montgomery and Keenan Allen, this season is so backwards. I hope DeVonta Freeman is healthy this week :ohdear:

Why Keenan?

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Theoretically Cobb would run routes Hundley can handle too but welp

quote:

DariusLikewise posted:
I just dropped Ty Montgomery and Keenan Allen, this season is so backwards. I hope DeVonta Freeman is healthy this week

Whyd you drop Allen?

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

opposable thumbs.db posted:

This is the year Senorise Perry wins me a championship!

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Suave Fedora posted:

Hot drat just a 4th?

Shoot, they got him in the 5th, and got some great games out of him. Not bad for half a contract's worth of an RB who may have a degenerative knee condition that could end his career at basically any time.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

the_american_dream posted:

Whyd you drop Allen?

I can't handle the disappointment of starting him in good matchups and only getting 4 points any longer

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

DariusLikewise posted:

I can't handle the disappointment of starting him in good matchups and only getting 4 points any longer

He has fewer than 6 fantasy points twice, against Oakland (eleventh-fewest fantasy points to WRs) and Denver (seventh-fewest)

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Spoeank posted:

He has fewer than 6 fantasy points twice, against Oakland (eleventh-fewest fantasy points to WRs) and Denver (seventh-fewest)

Different scoring settings

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

DariusLikewise posted:

Different scoring settings

Sorry we didn't know you didn't use standard scoring :shrug:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/jonmachota/status/925358165344112641

Well now what do I do with five shares of DMC? :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.