Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i can't loving understand why that guy insists on writing his blog posts in this format and calling it a "cartoon"

there should be a law

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Sagebrush posted:

i can't loving understand why that guy insists on writing his blog posts in this format and calling it a "cartoon"

there should be a law

But then you're also inadvertently attacking first dog

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks
National Lampoon, October 1970

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Angular Cyrus posted:

National Lampoon, October 1970

I literally cannot pick my favorite of these

I think it's either MONOTHEISM or FOREIGN LOOTERS and RAPISTS

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Garrison posted:

Elizabeth Warren violates SJW sensibilities by dressing up as an Indian. “Poca-haunt-us” has a lot of nerve!

Yes, it is definitely the SJWs who are eternally mad at Elizabeth Warren.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Plucky little Jutes

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I can't wait for Branco to draw an evil looking Mueller ignoring Hillary or getting money from Shadow Obama or whatever.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Oh god, please let it end this way :pray:

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Lurdiak posted:

I can't wait for Branco to draw an evil looking Mueller ignoring Hillary or getting money from Shadow Obama or whatever.

You know what always strikes me as odd in the icons of democrats are evil day dreams? Bill Clinton is always just having sex in these fantasies. He isn't like destroying freedom, or selling babies to Muslims or anything that you'd get from Hillary or Bernie or Obama. No, Bill somehow is still able to charm women into sleeping with him and that's just all he does. Like, if you actually wanted to attack him, you'd have him complaining about not ever being able to get it up ever, but no, Bill to the right wing is this virulent 71 year old still sexing it up. 24/7 Love Machine.

And Jimmy Carter? Who is that? Some guy that said something nice to Trump?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Gimmie my protest money, Spidoros!

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Crabtree posted:

You know what always strikes me as odd in the icons of democrats are evil day dreams? Bill Clinton is always just having sex in these fantasies. He isn't like destroying freedom, or selling babies to Muslims or anything that you'd get from Hillary or Bernie or Obama. No, Bill somehow is still able to charm women into sleeping with him and that's just all he does. Like, if you actually wanted to attack him, you'd have him complaining about not ever being able to get it up ever, but no, Bill to the right wing is this virulent 71 year old still sexing it up. 24/7 Love Machine.

It's because they're white dudes. :ssh:

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Crabtree posted:

Eh, ever since Trump came into power the NO YOU! machine has shifted from him being a sex fiend to him being a sexual abuser. Hence all the Weinstein conflation.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Yes, it is definitely the SJWs who are eternally mad at Elizabeth Warren.

Also, how dare Elizabeth Warren constantly go around dressed as a native American stereotype. Liberals are outraged by this thing she totally does.

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.
The Elizabeth Warren thing is so loving exhausting because what she did was pretty lovely, but I would really like the cartoonists who keep depicting her as Pocahontas to get hosed with a cactus.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

An unironically good cartoon.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Meanwhile you continue supporting a guy who openly admits to sexually assaulting women, and even bragged that he wouldn't face any consequences for it.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I literally cannot pick my favorite of these

Law and Order because it could and probably WAS published by anti-Earp newspapers at the time.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Hollywood: Definitely, absolutely progressive feminist democrats.

Cpt.Americant
Mar 30, 2010

Also particularly great because while the rest of the world was focusing on Manafort, Fox News literally talked about a "controversy" involving what cheeseburger emojis should actually look like. Don't know if that's part of the reference or just a happy coincidence.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Uhhhh what the gently caress Delonas?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
JFK papers, remember? It's just two things happened.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Trump as Lee Harvey Oswald, noted bad guy, but he's shooting the CNN van who is also bad because they're trying to drive down LIBERAL FAKE NEWS roads, and the takeaway is ???????

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I thought that the take away from any Delonas cartoon is that Delonas is a deplorable human being.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Zivilyn Bane posted:

Trump as Lee Harvey Oswald, noted bad guy, but he's shooting the CNN van who is also bad because they're trying to drive down LIBERAL FAKE NEWS roads, and the takeaway is ???????

Lee Harvey Oswald is actually a good guy, as per Delonas.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I think Delonas wanted to draw CNN shooting the president, realized it would result in an FBI visit, and then without any other ideas, just switched Trump and CNN's roles.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Fox's search for the truth is entirely introspective. An incredibly inaccurate comic.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Vib Rib posted:

Hollywood: Definitely, absolutely progressive feminist democrats.
I can't believe they ever got that reputation holy poo poo. Trump's got nothing on how they manipulated the media in their favor...being the media themselves, and all.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 50 minutes!
BOOKS

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Zivilyn Bane posted:

Trump wouldn't go near a book repository

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

albany academy posted:

Trump wouldn't go near a book repository

Its the warehouse they keep all of his Art of the Deals.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

Weird how she labeled Ted Cruz as Speaker Ryan

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

logger posted:

Everyone else is depicted as another animal and so Ryan is being depicted as Ted Cruz

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Ramirez is gonna be pissed.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

logger posted:

Cruz is leaching off of all of them as some sort of shared parasite.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Who was it who came up with the 'nothing burger' line anyway? There's been so much poo poo flying around in the last eight months I really can't keep up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Starshark posted:

Who was it who came up with the 'nothing burger' line anyway? There's been so much poo poo flying around in the last eight months I really can't keep up.

Ironically enough the first time I ever heard it used was by Dems, w/r/t the DNC email leaks

Granted it's definitely not anywhere near as ironic as when that happened with "fake news" but still

e: I think Obama called something a "stinkburger" once but I only remember that because Hope'n'Change seized on it as an opportunity to be crass for no real reason

loquacius fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Oct 31, 2017

• Locked thread