Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Well that might have been the worst thing I've ever seen. Why the gently caress did I keep scrolling?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

khysanth posted:

Fruit snacks are the wrong thing to eat when browsing this thread

*silently places wet burrito in the trash*

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
If its any consolation, half those photos are probably faked with like chili or something. Nobody actually poops that much, right?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Yeah, so a fairly-prominent (or maybe formerly prominent) goon on here once legitimately asked my wife (KNOWING SHE WAS MY WIFE) if she had any videos of her nursing our son. And I've read the conversation, there was absolutely no mistaking his intentions. This wasn't a 'my wife needs help', which my wife would have glady provided. No no, this was 'so, uhh.... do you ever make videos of you feeding your son from your breasts? Would you be able to send those videos, hehehe?'.

Hey, goon, if you're reading this (and you might be!), I don't forget poo poo like this. You've officially creeped out both of us, and I can't promise I'll respond to any of your pm's in the future.

Wow that is creepy.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Jeez, how many GBS offsites are there?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I work at a toilet paper company and just got promoted.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Solice Kirsk posted:

I work at a toilet paper company and just got promoted.

That's not what the boss meant when he said your work is really going down the tubes lately

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
I just ate a bunch of refried beans and rice, so as soon as I read the name, I immediately shut it off. No loving thank you

I know it's supposed to be mate as in "sexual partner", but I read it as "music to rub your buddies with"

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

The Door Frame posted:

I just ate a bunch of refried beans and rice, so as soon as I read the name, I immediately shut it off. No loving thank you

I know it's supposed to be mate as in "sexual partner", but I read it as "music to rub your buddies with"

"Music to charge your JO Crystals by"

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

The Door Frame posted:

This man clearly has a lot more than "massage" on his mind.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

There will be a day when I don’t click these links. I wish it would have been today.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Wheat Loaf posted:

This man clearly has a lot more than "massage" on his mind.

"Five minutes into massage and vinyl and he gives you this look."

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

mds2 posted:

There will be a day when I don’t click these links. I wish it would have been today.

Look on the bright side - clicking on that link has almost certainly hastened that day's arrival.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Trabant posted:

"Five minutes into massage and vinyl and he gives you this look."

LP's and chill meant something different before youtube

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Somfin posted:

How did this person get a wife and kids

Being a Juggernaut in Tekken is basically like being a first pick for the draft

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Nothing can stop the Juggernaut (from having video game tantrums)!

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Well if we're gonna go down the rabbit hole of awkward 70s poo poo

Do you remember Klytus from Flash Gordon?

The actor who played him, Peter Wyngarde, made a song with a chorus you just won't believe!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY26l5SAxJs

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

chitoryu12 posted:

I might actually throw up...

Facebook has suggested algorithms. Enjoy the next few weeks

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Panfilo posted:

Wow that is creepy.

And I guarantee that you know who this goon is. I don't mean from what I wrote, but if I gave you his username, you'd likely already be familiar with him, at least a little bit.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Hey, goon, if you're reading this (and you might be!), I don't forget poo poo like this. You've officially creeped out both of us, and I can't promise I'll respond to any of your pm's in the future.

drat, dude. That's pretty harsh. You're not gonna respond to his PM's? poo poo just got real I guess.

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today

goose willis posted:

The actor who played him, Peter Wyngarde, made a song with a chorus you just won't believe!!!

This is mind-bogglingly reprehensible.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

It's really something isn't it

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Dare I ask, is that the single to the album? Or is that just the "average" song? I can't decide which would be more terrifying.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

And I guarantee that you know who this goon is. I don't mean from what I wrote, but if I gave you his username, you'd likely already be familiar with him, at least a little bit.

:justpost:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Rough Lobster posted:

Dare I ask, is that the single to the album? Or is that just the "average" song? I can't decide which would be more terrifying.

He was actually well-known for his exploits with other men in public bathrooms and his name in gay circles at the time was Petunia Winegum

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Why wasn’t he reported to the admins and permabanned a long time ago? Because if someone was asking my partner for breastfeeding videos on what was clearly an inappropriate pretext possibly combined with past forums behavior I’d want him far away from where I posted.

vvv edit: ah, thanks for explaining that - and still!

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL has a new favorite as of 13:31 on Nov 1, 2017

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Why wasn’t he reported to the admins and permabanned a long time ago? Because if someone was asking my partner for breastfeeding videos on what was clearly an inappropriate pretext possibly combined with past forums behavior I’d want him far away from where I posted.

This happened via Facebook, not actually on the forums.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Damnit Jastiger.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

goose willis posted:

Is this a play off that (already weird) song from the Fantasticks? It's somehow worse.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

In this era of exposing sexual pervs and creeps and harassers and such, I urge you to name and shame him. There should be consequences for being a disgusting gently caress.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Aw, I never get pervy pms. :negative:

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

goose willis posted:

He was actually well-known for his exploits with other men in public bathrooms and his name in gay circles at the time was Petunia Winegum

He was a major sex symbol for a little while in the early 70s too. Used to get big crowds of women turning out to see him like he was in the Beatles.

Must have been the moustache.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wheat Loaf posted:

He was a major sex symbol for a little while in the early 70s too. Used to get big crowds of women turning out to see him like he was in the Beatles.

Must have been the moustache.

I'm pretty certain John Byrne was inspired by Peter Wyngarde for his dashing mode of Jason Wyngarde:

e: OK Mastermind wasn't even called Wyngarde before Byrne so definitely.

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 14:17 on Oct 31, 2017

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Randaconda posted:

__________/

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

This happened via Facebook, not actually on the forums.

If you know for sure it's a goon, you still can PM an admin about it.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:colbert:

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

BACK UP IN THAT rear end WITH THE RESURRECTION

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Randaconda posted:

Fixed ;)

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

pro name post combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm pretty certain John Byrne was inspired by Peter Wyngarde for his dashing mode of Jason Wyngarde:

e: OK Mastermind wasn't even called Wyngarde before Byrne so definitely.

Yeah, the Hellfire Club in the X-Men comics was based on the Hellfire Club from the Avengers episode "A Touch of Brimstone" in which Wyngarde plays the villain. The comic character's first name (Jason) comes from Wyngarde's most famous character, Jason King, who was this foppish bohemian thriller novelist who travelled the world solving mysteries in Department S and Jason King.

Some of the other Hellfire Club characters were also named for and/or based visually upon popular 1960s actors or their characters. Emma Frost is modelled on Diana Rigg and named for her character from The Avengers, Emma Peel; Sebastian Shaw for Robert Shaw; Donald Pierce for Donald Sutherland (who played Hawkeye Pierce in the movie version of M*A*S*H); Harry Leland is based on Orson Welles and named after Harry Lime from The Third Man.

• Locked thread