Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dems in a dither

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:synpa:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

If he used one less period in his 4 period ellipsis he could have written "knows", but he is a retard, so he didn't.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Nocheez posted:

https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/924779256579846144

Some great names for this fat gently caress in the thread.

Selected entries include:
The Arbyan Race
American History XXXL
Blübbermensch

:lol:

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

oh me oh my i'm all in a dither

also isn't the biggest story from yesterday about the indictments and the papadop guilty plea? i thought that was the bigger story

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

what the gently caress is going on there hahahahahaha

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Krang lives

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
https://twitter.com/congressedits/status/925353423058489346

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Krang really is manafort

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

release the pisstapes, krang

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Bob NewSCART posted:

Yea does anyone actually know what would happen if he did

I can't think of a historical antecedent for the sitting POTUS firing the DoJ Special Counsel who is investigating him & his associates for colluding with a foreign power to influence the election and other attendant crimes. So a lot of it would just be conjecture.

Still, it's a fun game to play. If Mueller is fired (or Trump orders he be fired/replaces Rosenstein):

- Congress/The Courts might step in to prevent a full-blown Constitutional crisis
- Stock Markets would drop as faith in a stable USG drops
- People would be protesting in the streets calling for Trump's ouster, escalating tensions between Right & Left groups
- Third Seal broken, Piss Tape revealed

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Kumo posted:

I can't think of a historical antecedent for the sitting POTUS firing the DoJ Special Counsel who is investigating him & his associates for colluding with a foreign power to influence the election and other attendant crimes. So a lot of it would just be conjecture.

Still, it's a fun game to play. If Mueller is fired (or Trump orders he be fired/replaces Rosenstein):

- Congress/The Courts might step in to prevent a full-blown Constitutional crisis
- People would be protesting in the streets calling for Trump's ouster, escalating tensions between Right & Left groups

Mandatory.... POLYGAMY

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/925373392827666432

This guy couldn't be more obvious if he tried

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Kumo posted:

-John Titor's story from the future about how Russia nukes America's urban centers in order to assist his rural side in the city vs rural american civil war becomes reality.

:getin:

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

is he really trying to distract by bringing up benghazi

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Tumble posted:

oh me oh my i'm all in a dither

also isn't the biggest story from yesterday about the indictments and the papadop guilty plea? i thought that was the bigger story
It is, that's why he's trying not to talk about it. Some people seem to think that the investigation taking down Podesta means everyone's who's laughing about Manafort/Gates/Papadopolous is suddenly going to go "Oh wait, this investigation is bad!" but if the evidence is there then gently caress anyone who was in on it, take 'em in. #LockThemUp

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Careful Drums posted:

yes

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Blahsmack posted:

podesta could drain the swamp? wait what?

Pizzagate/Podesta's brother is insanely crooked.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Knight posted:

It is, that's why he's trying not to talk about it. Some people seem to think that the investigation taking down Podesta means everyone's who's laughing about Manafort/Gates/Papadopolous is suddenly going to go "Oh wait, this investigation is bad!" but if the evidence is there then gently caress anyone who was in on it, take 'em in. #LockThemUp

It doesn't matter how many times you tell the Magachuds this, they literally can't grasp the very simple concept that disliking Trump doesn't always mean liking Hillary

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

What about benga....rrison???

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Careful Drums posted:

Do they think this will slow down the investigation, what's the point

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

unpacked robinhood posted:

Do they think this will slow down the investigation, what's the point

He's beating the war drums for his followers. The Republicans won't impeach him if they think it will hurt their re-election chances.

Joke's on him though, they have been wanting to impeach him since like Jan 28 and this is a great opportunity coming up

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
The chud in my office pivoted to the uranium deal almost immediately when talking about the indictments yesterday. I don't even know how it's possible to be a reasonably intelligent person who can come to these conclusions.

I asked if he would have voted for Trump if he had ran as a Democrat and he said, "only if a Hillary-like figure was running as a Republican" :psyduck:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I sincerely hope Muellers investigation tears through both parties and all these dumb fucks go down. Most of these career politicians are scum, dems & repubs, and to see them eat poo poo would bring bigly lols to this world.

Here listen to my Rage Against The Machine mixtape from high school, it has all the answers u need

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

IMagine going back in time to 9/11 2012 and posting in this forum that President Trump is going to bring up Benghazi five years later in order to distract from his sketchy criminal conspiracy poo poo. You'd be perma'd so hard lol

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

super macho dude posted:

I sincerely hope Muellers investigation tears through both parties and all these dumb fucks go down. Most of these career politicians are scum, dems & repubs, and to see them eat poo poo would bring bigly lols to this world.

Here listen to my Rage Against The Machine mixtape from high school, it has all the answers u need

shout out to that one Rage music video that features a 'trump for president 2000' sign

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Nocheez posted:

The chud in my office pivoted to the uranium deal almost immediately when talking about the indictments yesterday. I don't even know how it's possible to be a reasonably intelligent person who can come to these conclusions.

It's fascinating to me how a significant portion of americans basically live in an alternate reality. Like it goes beyond just party loyalty. Decades of right wing media acting as a propaganda engine and an education system that appears to strongly de-emphasize critical thinking have permanently broken tens of millions of brains.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alan Smithee posted:

happenings in 2018:
3. A trump supporter comes home to find a black man plowing his wife

This seems really racist and sexist to me.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

bloom posted:

It's fascinating to me how a significant portion of americans basically live in an alternate reality.

Yes. Yes it is. A delusional fantasy world where ANY DAY NOW Trump will be impeached because he's a secret Russian manchurian candidate.

The Democrats are right about one thing - this country really needs to step up the spending/resources to address mental health issues.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

shut the gently caress up chris christie

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone here wanna toxx that trump will be in jail before 2018. Ill counter toxx that he wont if so.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

DrPlump posted:

This seems really racist and sexist to me.
Try :maga: for size.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

:maga:

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Kumo posted:

lol more like

-Nothing will happen
-People make hashtags on twitter, celebrities say things
-Democrats in Congress act mad, Republicans say they are concerned
-Tweets, tweets, tweets
-It'll be hilarious
-Nothing happens

cnut
May 3, 2016

Hey Trump, gently caress you I won't do what you tell me! :smug:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Chris Christie posted:

Yes. Yes it is. A delusional fantasy world where ANY DAY NOW Trump will be impeached because he's a secret Russian manchurian candidate.

The Democrats are right about one thing - this country really needs to step up the spending/resources to address mental health issues.

eat the meatloaf chris

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
trump is an old man, being president must be a real strain on his heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

It keeps happening

https://twitter.com/congressedits/status/925379279134838784