Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

A Spider Covets posted:

This one is my fav because it is exactly like some of the headlines I get out of Florida at work. :D

Best one was the time a guy took an alligator to a drive-thru and both he and the gator were drunk.

How do you determine an alligator is drunk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

chitoryu12 posted:

Well, he was feeding it beer, for starters.

The mental image of a breathalyzer being given to a gator is perfect, though, so that's now my guess as to what happened after Florida Man was arrested.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

chitoryu12 posted:

Wait you dont get alligators drunk in your part of florida? dafuq

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

chitoryu12 posted:

Show it pictures of ugly alligators and ask if they'd sleep with it.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

How do you determine an alligator is ugly?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ha, Jastiger just got perma'd. That's been a long time coming and it couldn't have happened to a more deserving creepy weirdo.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ha, Jastiger just got perma'd. That's been a long time coming and it couldn't have happened to a more deserving creepy weirdo.

what for? creepy poo poo?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

sneakyfrog posted:

I'm surprised it wasn't after the first creepy PM he sent to a goon.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

sneakyfrog posted:

For defending the right to videotape underaged girls because 'if they don't know about it, no harm no foul' and also that its thought crime to arrest someone for being a pedophile who video tapes middle school girls changing.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm surprised it wasn't after the first creepy PM he sent to a goon.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=141947

creeper gonna creep

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I've learned that being able to search the forums is a curse that I paid good money for.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Moist von Lipwig posted:

The act of injecting carries a strong dopamine rush in itself so you'll sometimes see recovered heroin addicts who still shoot up with saline or whatever for the rush.

Needles just give me panic attacks personally

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

:negative:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Zore posted:

For defending the right to videotape underaged girls because 'if they don't know about it, no harm no foul' and also that its thought crime to arrest someone for being a pedophile who video tapes middle school girls changing.

That's....concerning.

I remember in the Post Your Pictures thread how he got called out by a poster for sending them creepy PMs, and a lot of people mentioned that he's got a wife and kid(s) so that makes it extra weird. Now I'm starting to have legitimate concern for his family.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Zore posted:

:stare:

What is with people thinking it's a good idea to post poo poo like this? Whether they actually think it(eww) or are just trying to be ultra edgy, you'd think people would realize that messing with kids is a surefire way to become universally hated.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

bloom posted:

:stare:

What is with people thinking it's a good idea to post poo poo like this? Whether they actually think it(eww) or are just trying to be ultra edgy, you'd think people would realize that messing with kids is a surefire way to become universally hated.

Jastiger's always been a government watchlist-level weirdo but IIRC this is the first time he really went full-on sexual predator

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
For the record, this is the post that started it:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792439&pagenumber=310&perpage=40#post477311617

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i dunno friends, all i remember from that poster is a weird rear end selfie. and a few creepo statements in tha anon confessions thread

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

sneakyfrog posted:

i dunno friends, all i remember from that poster is a weird rear end selfie. and a few creepo statements in tha anon confessions thread

I dunno, the fact of the matter is he doesn't only defend someone who takes video of women changing without their consent, but also did it to a middle schooler, as well as giving a very :stonk: description of said middle schooler. If that's not creepy I don't know what is.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
oh no thats definitely top tier i aint letting you around my friends and family creepy, i just figure it wouldnt match the selfie quite so well.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I always thought his schtick was taking an obviously wrong idea and defending it to the death.

Like his view of Lena Durham.

Oh wait....

She was a kiddy diddler too...

Uh oh

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's no great loss to the forums in general. I'm sure someone will come along to poo poo post about Iowa and the south.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

LingcodKilla posted:

I always thought his schtick was taking an obviously wrong idea and defending it to the death.

Like his view of Lena Durham.

Oh wait....

She was a kiddy diddler too...

Uh oh

It pretty much was. I thought he could be entertaining but I guess he took it a bit far and without any humor this time. The main issue with him is he just never stopped once he got going on something stupid

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Wow I posted some dumb poo poo a few pages ago... and today I noticed I'm suspiciously low on peanut butter and mayo... the rumor is true

Speaking of mayonnaise, glad Jastiger got the boot. His gimmick had grown either stale or sad, depending upon how real it was. Once a poster gets to the point where every thread they make is people lining up to dunk on them, they should ease up.

Speaking of which, 3olives backed off his schtick a bit and now his posts aren't always followed by a bunch of fat gay keurig jokes. It's refreshing

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
Fat gay keurig? :confused:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I know 3 olives is insufferable for many reasons but I never knew he was fat or anything about a keurig

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅

Solice Kirsk posted:

It's no great loss to the forums in general. I'm sure someone will come along to poo poo post about Iowa and the south.
Yeah I only knew of him because of his burning hatred of the south. I thought that was pretty funny.

Guess he's also crazy about other things as well.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Phyzzle posted:

We can talk about steroids guy taking steroids, as a thing that happened. But we can't helldump Gitmo moneyson's posting career, since that's just a bunch of posts, instead of a thing that happened. That appears to be how it works.

Your post was about well-documented creeper Elsa, not Gitmo.

I'm glad Jastiger is gone. Thread about maggot-covered baby left to die in its own feces? Better make this all about me and my love of some lovely flyover state!

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

HAHA that didn't seem like much at first and then he came back and kept digging. I remember disliking him from years ago for some weird poo poo

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Sometimes you dig too deep and suddenly you're faced with a Balrog

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Aesop Poprock posted:

Yeah I know 3 olives is insufferable for many reasons but I never knew he was fat or anything about a keurig

i think the fat jokes came from the fact that he has visibly put on a few pounds in the years he has been posting here, and is super vain.

Solice Kirsk posted:

commie Ned Flanders is well on his way to obnoxiously preaching about how great the Midwest and being Christian are, tho i doubt he is going to go pedo

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

A Spider Covets posted:

Well, he was feeding it beer, for starters.

The mental image of a breathalyzer being given to a gator is perfect, though, so that's now my guess as to what happened after Florida Man was arrested.
At the same time I don't actually think that Florida State Police have wildlife-specific breathalyzers, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it turned out that they do.

sneakyfrog posted:

The PYF selfies thread is full of women mentioning they got PMs from him as soon as he found out they were women, and he bragged about creeping on women via PM in the same thread. I'm not sure why he wasn't at least banned for that one.

Drunk Nerds posted:

Speaking of which, 3olives backed off his schtick a bit and now his posts aren't always followed by a bunch of fat gay keurig jokes. It's refreshing
One of my favorite posts was when he posted about his parents buying him a BMW X5 (or some luxury SUV, I might be remembering wrong) and within a few posts someone had quoted it and replied "Oh, so that's how gay Republicans happen."

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
Goons never fail to surprise me. Jastiger has posted photos of himself and his family, which exponentially increases the chances another goon will recognize him and tell his wife about the pedo Hill he chose to die on.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

GWBBQ posted:

The PYF selfies thread is full of women mentioning they got PMs from him as soon as he found out they were women, and he bragged about creeping on women via PM in the same thread. I'm not sure why he wasn't at least banned for that one.

For a second there I thought you were talking about LooseChanj.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Instant Sunrise posted:

thought that was the SA yearbook thing

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Instant Sunrise posted:

Which one of them was creeping on goonettes as far back as Awful Yearbook?

e: sneakyfrog you sneaky bastard

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Panfilo posted:

Goons never fail to surprise me. Jastiger has posted photos of himself and his family, which exponentially increases the chances another goon will recognize him and tell his wife about the pedo Hill he chose to die on.

that would require another goon to be in iowa. I'm sure the odds of that are low

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Kelp Me! posted:

Which one of them was creeping on goonettes as far back as Awful Yearbook?

e: sneakyfrog you sneaky bastard

:tipshat:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
It seems like a lot of goons die on the pedo hill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Iron Crowned posted:

It seems like a lot of goons die on the pedo hill

You got real close to that, and as far as I know, the reason you got a ban instead of a permaban, is because it is impossible to pinpoint any single posts of yours in the mess that was a +7.000 page long chatthread.

You sure did get a ban for being a - and I'm quiting the probation reason here; "30 something year old man who once bragged about waiting for a girl to become 18 so he could gently caress her."