Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Brought To You By posted:

Say it again louder for the people in the back.

Don't👏thank👏people👏if👏you👏won't👏even👏thank👏someone👏whose👏only👏contribution👏was👏pasta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Synthbuttrange posted:

LMAO the comments page was closed 'by accident'
ahaha

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Cat Mattress posted:

Okay, Patrick wants to want to gently caress Allison.
which is why she's wearing a mumsy housewife dress

safe and warm and comfortable in strong mommy's loving arms

it's not actually sexual I think except in an Oedipal way

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

Synthbuttrange posted:

LMAO the comments page was closed 'by accident'

Sometimes when an egregious page gets posted I'll head over to the comment section. "Surely this will be the final straw" I think. But it never is. No matter how hackneyed this series gets, the comments continue to gush over it.

It's really disheartening.

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

allison is tim buckley?

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Parahexavoctal posted:

allison is tim buckley?

i can see the outline of the steak

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
say what you will, i personally am looking forward to the next update

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Galvanik posted:

Sometimes when an egregious page gets posted I'll head over to the comment section. "Surely this will be the final straw" I think. But it never is. No matter how hackneyed this series gets, the comments continue to gush over it.

It's really disheartening.

I like watching them try so hard to come up with reasons why it's not dumb garbage and spend more effort creating theories as to why it's actually good and not at all terrible only for the next page to be just as bad. There's like, a year long argument going on between the same two people every few pages about whether or not the main character deserves some kind of consequences for being an rear end in a top hat with one side arguing, every time, that people should "just wait, it'll happen".

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i'm just beside myself at the fact that at this moment i can say "a mindscape war is about to break about between big psychic rear end in a top hat allison and lovely small allison" and be describing two separate completely different webcomics

Emrikol
Oct 1, 2015

the old ceremony posted:

i'm just beside myself at the fact that at this moment i can say "a mindscape war is about to break about between big psychic rear end in a top hat allison and lovely small allison" and be describing two separate completely different webcomics

Man, it really is an amazing coincidence.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Emrikol posted:

Man, it really is an amazing coincidence.

So utterly coincidental.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

First panel should have been last week's last panel

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

:rolleyes:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

the old ceremony posted:

Seriously, meanwhile in another comic that is .... SIX BILLION ... times better:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Synthbuttrange posted:

First panel should have been last week's last panel

I had to go to the site to check that you hadn't edited out some panels. No, she really does go immediately from laying flat in the middle of a crater to running away, looking back.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Scabby brown knees are really sexy y'all

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
So..... the astral projection of her consciousness is also invulnerable?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Nuns with Guns posted:

So..... the astral projection of her consciousness is also invulnerable?
Probably something like he thinks of her as inseparable from her powers so they're a fundamental attribute of the "her" that manifests in his mind

or some crap

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It looks like she's power walking away from danger.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Os she's just gonna punch her problems away huh
She's Invincible and super strong in the abstract mindscape instead of doing literally anything interesting with it other than some pop psychology 101 bullshit huh

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
But to win. She will have to. Face. HERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELF.

Emrikol
Oct 1, 2015
I wish we could stop exploring Allison's psyche because there's really not all that much to look at, and most of it's kinda ugly.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Also the third panel looks like she's just waking up from a nap.

Your actions are so poorly conveyed.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
these people have no imagination whatsoever

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

I don't know that "Awww" is the correct reaction to seeing that your ex's internal image of you is a violent, dominating force mixed with maternal qualities, but that's just me.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

pospysyl posted:

I don't know that "Awww" is the correct reaction to seeing that your ex's internal image of you is a violent, dominating force mixed with maternal qualities, but that's just me.

Have you tried being a ham-fisted webcomics writer who is performatively 'woke'?

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

It's like if in that Rick and Morty episode where Jerry sees Beth as a giant carnivorous spider, Beth was flattered.

"Oh, he sees me as an abusive mom? Finally, someone pays me the respect I deserve!"

pospysyl fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Oct 31, 2017

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
if this ends with a giant clevin storming the city

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I haven't been keeping up, but doesn't Allison hate Patrick's rear end? It really does come out of nowhere.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
Apparently the author sees men who like dominating physically abusive women as a good thing :v:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfelqZpapZA

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
I feel like she should have landed with her head facing the other way, and becaus emy brain is broken from these forums I wonder if the artist originally drew it that way and then thought it looked too much like Loss and then mirrored it.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Uh-oh, another loss incoming.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
if u due in the matrix u die irl

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Here comes Astral Clevin

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
Whenever women are feeling too unsoft and might have a thought that would be unpure, clevin is there to remove all sexual tension or interesting pathos. He is there and bringing pasta.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

no sauce. just cooked, floppy pasta. cupped in his smooth, floppy hands.

sup from them. sup from the bounty of clevin

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The Body of Clevin

hands you an uncooked spaghetti noodle

The Blood of Clevin

pours some lukewarm marinara in your mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Fister Roboto posted: