Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

got any sevens posted:

*black and white screen of nuclear family looking bored*
Are you tired of that old fashioned bread boring your family at dinner?
Try our bread-to-pasta squeezer to liven up your family dinner, for the kids!
*screen goes color*
Simply insert your loaf of bread into our vice, crank the handle a few times and it's now spaghetti!
*kids clap and jump*
*husband gives bedroom eyes*

A classic informercial fails video is funnier than any joke I can come up with. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCaQLnR7B10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Twenty Four posted:

This happened with two of my friends twice last week. As in, I asked them if they wanted another beer, they both said yes, opened said beers, and only drank half of them.

But they had never finished the first beers either, so they both left with two half drank beers each. Why would you do this?

Also it is well known I keep a full bar with all the main types of alcohol plus a variety of mixers at my place so if you wanted something else, thats not a problem!

Or a water or soda or something? I don't get it.

Straight up alcohol abuse.

Manifisto

got any sevens posted:

*black and white screen of nuclear family looking bored*
Are you tired of that old fashioned bread boring your family at dinner?
Try our bread-to-pasta squeezer to liven up your family dinner, for the kids!
*screen goes color*
Simply insert your loaf of bread into our vice, crank the handle a few times and it's now spaghetti!
*kids clap and jump*
*husband gives bedroom eyes*

as much as I love jokes I can't help thinking of pao-mo soup, a dish from the xi'an region of china (where the terracotta warriors are)

it features broken up bits of bread in soup. the bread somehow becomes like dumplings or pasta. it's freakin' amazing.

I had it in china and loved it, and wasn't sure when I'd be able to have it again . . . I feel incredibly lucky that xi'an famous foods has become such an unexpected success in nyc

ty nesamdoom!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
We call it "juice," but let's be real: It's apple blood.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
beer? you know that's like, yeast doodoo, right?

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

AverySpecialfriend posted:

beer? you know that's like, yeast doodoo, right?

And dont even get me started on that filth you fuel your car with.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

concept--talking about processed food like it's found that way in nature

*cracking open some pretzels and snarfing the peanut butter nuggets* I can't trust myself with ushelled pb, it's just too good...gotta work for it.

*examining a tamale* Proof of God right here--you can tell it was intelligently designed. It fits perfectly in a human hand. Marvelous.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
tamales fit even better...... in the human belly

----------------

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

City of Glompton posted:

concept--talking about processed food like it's found that way in nature

*cracking open some pretzels and snarfing the peanut butter nuggets* I can't trust myself with ushelled pb, it's just too good...gotta work for it.

*examining a tamale* Proof of God right here--you can tell it was intelligently designed. It fits perfectly in a human hand. Marvelous.

My dad once told me about a similar idea he had for a fake documentary about sugar cubes growing in pods like peas. I like it!

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

sebmojo posted:

boobs, but tactical

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

AverySpecialfriend posted:

tamales fit even better...... in the human belly

If I didn't like Shiny Bird Teeth so much, I'd change my name to Tamale Hog

joke_explainer

The latest hero from Marvel's new world event, Marvel Legacy: Daniel Hell

Daniel Hell grew up... in Hell. His mother was Martha Ryder née Hell - that's right, Ghost Rider is his half brother. Daniel Hell doesn't cruise the streets looking for wrongdoers and subjecting them to brutal justice. Daniel Hell is a pacifist and doesn't approve of vigilantism, and believes positive social change can do far more than subjecting criminals to Judgement Stares. Daniel Hell is a middle school history teacher (and volleyball coach). Daniel Hell really does not enjoy Thanksgiving. Daniel Hell really hates having political conversations with his step-dad (Satan).

Daniel Hell drives a 1994 Volvo 940 station wagon. Daniel Hell's volvo does shoot fire from the exhaust and the hood at times just like his brother. Unlike his brother's vehicle, Daniel's car is NOT self healing - It takes ages to get to school just dealing with the overheating. Daniel Hell's car is in the shop a lot.

Yes, Daniel Hell's head does occasionally do that thing where it turns into skull in a pillar of flame. You know what it is? It's a great way to set off fire alarms and get soot everywhere, and no, he's not going to do it for the class. Open your books to Pg 131. Time to learn about the Battle of Hastings... this summer, volume 1, 12 issues.

little munchkin
a thread where I introduce the concept of double-irony in which you say that good things are good or that bad things are bad

----------------

Manifisto

little munchkin posted:

a thread where I "introduce" the concept of "double"-irony in which you say that "good" things are "good" or that "bad" things are "bad"

ftfy

Manifisto

little munchkin posted:

a "thread" where "I" introduce the concept of "double-"irony"" in which "you" say that good things "are" good or that bad "things" are ""bad""

no wait

Manifisto

little munchkin posted:

"a thread where I introduce the concept of double-irony in which you say that good things are good or that bad things are bad"

now we're getting somewhere

little munchkin
i don't think you get what double-irony is about dude

----------------

little munchkin

little munchkin posted:

you probably can't even tell if that post was being double-ironic or not

----------------

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
it's "opposite" "day"

----------------

little munchkin

got any sevens posted:

it's "opposite" "day"

i think it would be funny to have a thread where everyone complains about how opposite day has gotten too commercialized

----------------

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
a fantasy sports league for a kids soccer team where you score points based on how much fun the player had and good sportsmanship displayed in that week's game

the obsessive parents are screaming at the coaches and refs to give their kid more opportunities to display good sportsmanship

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

little munchkin posted:

i think it would be funny to have a thread where everyone complains about how opposite day has gotten too commercialized

opposite day hasn't been commercialized nearly enough

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Opposite Day Unawareness?

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Twenty Four

canyoneer posted:

a fantasy sports league for a kids soccer team where you score points based on how much fun the player had and good sportsmanship displayed in that week's game

the obsessive parents are screaming at the coaches and refs to give their kid more opportunities to display good sportsmanship

*coach* "Sit down Susan. No, you did not have enough fun. Stay on the bench!"

Manifisto

Twenty Four posted:

*coach* "Sit down Susan. No, you did not have enough fun. Stay on the bench!"

coach: jared, what is wrong with you? you are yelling insults at the other team, you're shoving and elbowing them when nobody's looking, I've even seen you cheat on a couple of occasions.

jared: I want the other team to get all the sportsmanship points, so they can win.

referee: that's a thousand points to jared. congratulations, son.

ty nesamdoom!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Manifisto posted:

coach: jared, what is wrong with you? you are yelling insults at the other team, you're shoving and elbowing them when nobody's looking, I've even seen you cheat on a couple of occasions.

jared: I want the other team to get all the sportsmanship points, so they can win.

referee: that's a thousand points to jared. congratulations, son.

oof, week 4 we're playing the Dragons. that's amy and jim kowalski's kid's team, it's going to be a tough matchup.
we played coach amy's team last year, and they're amazing. she's a pediatric nurse, is on the organizing committee for the special olympics every year, and jim brings a snow cone machine to every game and spends the whole hour making snow cones for both teams.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
misunderstanding the TrueSpirit of holidays with your favorites:

the pumpkin of forgiveness
the bunny that shits chocolate
and Santa, the clown that steals firewood

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
The toothferry - the boat that knocks your teeth out

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
fyi the origins of santa are awesome. they were druids that drank psychedelic reindeer piss so they thought they were flying

----------------

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

DavidAlltheTime posted:

The toothferry - the boat that knocks your teeth out

lol

vanisher

things your dog would say to you that they think are flattering but only reference positive traits they see in other dogs:

"Dude, you can really catch those balls with your mouth"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
your scent is potent

----------------

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
You know something? You have just the most fantastic crotch!

e: 10/10 would sniff again

Starman Super DX fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Oct 31, 2017

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Mm, did you poop recently? You smelling fine!

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

girl I hate to see you leave but I love to smell your butt

vanisher

when i'm with you, it feels just like i'm tugging you forcefully on an endless walk

you're like crunchy ice cubes stolen from a used glass

you smell like trash

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Twenty Four

vanisher posted:

things your dog would say to you that they think are flattering but only reference positive traits they see in other dogs:

"Dude, you can really catch those balls with your mouth"

Somewhat related: maybe dog puke is delicious but no human has ever tried it? I mean, they always eat it as fast as they can?

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
My dude, you are looking glossy as heck today.

I know what will perk your tail up, try some of this rotten bird carcass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
adult trick or treating. You go door to door and they give you drugs and booze