Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smuh
Feb 21, 2011

Yeah I was pretty excited when I saw them playing Imscared, but man, just a single video and most of it putzing around in the simplest puzzle room of the game was preeeetty disappointing. I suspect the reason they didn't want to continue was their recording getting broken by the game repeatedly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

just going by this ad read on the podcast, this is gonna be a good one.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
And the Matt Misses A Podcast Because He’s On Another Vacation counter ticks up to 14 for 2017.

Which is fine by me, because this leaves my favourite pairing to run the cast when both are really jet lagged and really hyped.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Man, it's so bizarre that fighting games don't have you just play the character that's going to win in the cutscenes. It'd even be really cool if that happened and you lose because the enemy's AI is so high but you just no sell them even after you lose!

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I wonder if we'll get a full LP of Evil Within 2 considering tonight's video.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Grouchio posted:

I wonder if we'll get a full LP of Evil Within 2 considering tonight's video.

Thought they already said we were a couple podcasts ago.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
maaan I wish they hadn't spoiled the shitstorm finale/full LP weeks ago

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Woolie beware, a new Naruto fan is on the block! Or well, an old one I guess.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I've seen like four people play through the opening bit of TEW2 and Pat is the only one who got caught and killed almost immediately

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Blockhouse posted:

I've seen like four people play through the opening bit of TEW2 and Pat is the only one who got caught and killed almost immediately

I still agree with him re: run speed vs animation. It's like we're doing a third person RE7 right now. You look like you're covering three inches a second.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I feel bad because I hadn't looked up anything about the last fight in MvC:I's story mode and watching them play it made me happy at how stupid and perfect it was.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

The animation on the new 2Snacks video is pretty crazy fro being pony garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--eAjuzw-_o

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
2snacks has really come a long way

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

I have been killed.

https://twitter.com/PokeTuneArt/status/925955686441164800

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

:vince:

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Did Billy forget to upload a video

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Blockhouse posted:

Did Billy forget to upload a video

Too busy murdering nazis

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Pat and Woolie's responses to TLOU2 and Detroit trailers are weird.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Oh god Mahvel now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGfk5JdzlPg

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Also I feel like a Let's Watch of It's Always Sunny in Philly would make for an excellent twitch session.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

The puzzle with switches and lights in TEW2 proving Matt and Pat's problem solving skills just as bad as always.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

The puzzle with switches and lights in TEW2 proving Matt and Pat's problem solving skills just as bad as always.

I was getting so loving annoyed watching pat repeatedly flip the far left switch with it's 5 lights and saying "Yeah okay so that's 4...."

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
what the gently caress is going on in this LP it's like pat's been replaced by an alien that's never played a video game before

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Appearntly he missed the part that told him about the communicator.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
hoo boy we're in for a fuckthrough

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Foxhound posted:

hoo boy we're in for a fuckthrough

I feel like unlike Matt and Woolie Playthroughs, Pat will actually listen to people yelling at him that he's playing the game wrong at least??

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I wish for christmas that Pat continues to grow his beard out to his chest. :allears:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

OneDeadman posted:

I feel like unlike Matt and Woolie Playthroughs, Pat will actually listen to people yelling at him that he's playing the game wrong at least??

At worst, Pat will grind off-camera for money and equipment.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Somehow, Pat and Paige are streaming DS2 for Elmo's birthday: there's sticky white stains on the couch and Elmo is eating melted icecream out of a plate (not a bowl)

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

pat on that circuit breaker puzzle.

jesus christ.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/WoolieWoolz/status/927410218740453376

Well Pat was on stream with Paige a few hours ago so we know Pat's still alive at least but drat hope everyone's okay.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

havenwaters posted:

Well Pat was on stream with Paige a few hours ago so we know Pat's still alive at least but drat hope everyone's okay.
Ever since Ryan Davis, stuff like this makes me feel awful in the pit of my stomach. Ugh. Please, nobody be dead.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

OneDeadman posted:

I think Woolie will sometimes take good measures, at least mostly with pulling out guides (MMCommand Mission, etc...). The problem being he's usually not on the controls so he ends up dictating guide instructions in a confusing way that usually ends with "Shut up let me read that".

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

havenwaters posted:

This is the first time the podcast has been outright cancelled, right? I hope everything is okay.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Neo_Crimson posted:

This is the first time the podcast has been outright cancelled, right? I hope everything is okay.

Yeah, I believe this is the first one they will miss. Hopefully missing the cast is more to do with the timing of two emergencies hitting at the same time than the severity of either of them.

hoobajoo fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Nov 6, 2017

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Hopefully we know what exactly's going down by tomorrow and that the zaibatsu are okay...

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

hoobajoo posted:

Yeah, I believe this is the first one they will miss. Hopefully missing the cast is more to do with the timing of two emergencies hitting at the same time than the severity of either of them.

yea here's hoping it's the still terrible but at least lesser 'poo poo we both had issues come up at once?' instead of multiple of them going through something awful.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

sexpig by night posted:

yea here's hoping it's the still terrible but at least lesser 'poo poo we both had issues come up at once?' instead of multiple of them going through something awful.

but it would be cool if they posted here

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
At the very least, Pat went through some family thing that was bad enough he couldn't talk about it live on stream, but not so bad he had to stop Paige's stream for the night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
The ew2 lp is going to create a long safety dance video