Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lmao what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

he's an idiot

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Good soup! posted:

lmao literally no one I know in the Philly area takes advantage of those deals, it really makes me wonder who exactly is like gently caress YEA, CARDBOARD WITH SOME TOMATO PASTE AND CHEESE, CANT WAIT, after a game

loads of ppl actually

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

TRUMP, TRUMP

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted:

why do you guys feel the need to spam the first 10~ pages of every new thread with garbage

a new TRUMP thread is like a little nite crew party in the middle of the dark and dreary day

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

triple sulk posted:

it blows my mind that they still do that "TEAM SCORED 3 GOALS, HALF OFF PIZZA TOMORROW" promo garbage in places like philly or ny when you can get some of the best pizza in the country from a local place and even the worst place is still better than papa loving john's

For real sometimes I think about the fact that I live in Philly and then there are huge swathes of the country where (I guess) you have to resort to loving Subway for sandwiches and one of the chains for pizza and it bums me out on behalf of you all

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

juche avocado posted:

carter page, e-squire :shobon:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Low Desert Punk posted:

diet coke is good as he'll

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/278198760251727873

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana
Papa John is not my father. Papa Gino is the true patriarch

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
even Little Caesars five dollar hot n ready‘s are better than Papa John’s

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Incoming chain pizza argument

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

that intern's lit!

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

Welp, I made it 285 days and this is what finally broke my brain.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Duscat posted:

a new TRUMP thread is like a little nite crew party in the middle of the day

https://i.imgur.com/8igfAaM.gifv

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

why do you guys feel the need to spam the first 2600~ pages of every new thread with garbage

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
no, it's actually the top guy, for reals

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anybody want to argue about DC Cinematic Universe vs Marvel Cinematic Universe while we're at it

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Schnorkles posted:

All sorts of poo poo and we're in for a world of hurt while the death caucus eats itself.

This was so much cooler when I read it as "death cactus"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

juche avocado posted:

carter page, esquire :shobon:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Robert Plant posted:

For real sometimes I think about the fact that I live in Philly and then there are huge swathes of the country where (I guess) you have to resort to loving Subway for sandwiches and one of the chains for pizza and it bums me out on behalf of you all

yeah, i lived in the midwest and it was the worst

fortunately i found a couple decent pizza places but holy poo poo you cannot get a god drat sandwich without going to subway or jimmy john's

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Duscat posted:

how the hell did he meander onto that topic

Papa John’s and the NFL are locked in a wet sloppy promotional 69 and have been for years

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

trump

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i had a jj's sandwich and it was horrible

better off just not eating

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Crunchy Black posted:

I....I did not know this about star trek? poo poo.

ugh uve been fake newsed by c-spam

its from the hateful eight

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

HUNP DAY!!!!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

the rush to posting, it's an interpretive posting dance as funeral dirge for all the thread laid to rest

mormonpartyboat posted:

We were informed that it was an accident on set. We assumed that a scaffolding or something fell on it. We understand that things happen, but at the same time we can’t take this lightly. All this about the guitar being smashed being written into the script and that somebody just didn’t tell the actor, this is all new information to us. We didn’t know anything about the script or Michael Dorn not being told that it was a priceless, irreplaceable artifact from the Preston Museum … I don’t think anything can really remedy this. We’ve been remunerated for the insurance value, but it’s not about the money. It’s about the preservation of American musical history and heritage.

oh my god? seriously? you know what, don't tell me, we're post-escalator, i want this and so it is

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

triple sulk posted:

domino's is better and cheaper

:lol: everything is cheaper and better, I called one of their drivers a loving dumbass a few years ago because he seems to think that Papa Johns is the best place ever, and he'll never be downsized. Of course every time I see him anymore he's driving a worse car with that sign on top.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/jdforward/status/925716681518919681

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Papa John’s and the NFL are locked in a wet sloppy promotional 69 and have been for years

peyton being affiliated with him now is proof alone that he put his rear end and balls on that woman

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Quotey posted:

ugh uve been fake newsed by c-spam

its from the hateful eight

:arghfist::taco: it seemed too good for truth

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Iron Crowned posted:

:lol: everything is cheaper and better, I called one of their drivers a loving dumbass a few years ago because he seems to think that Papa Johns is the best place ever, and he'll never be downsized. Of course every time I see him anymore he's driving a worse car with that sign on top.

domino's also embraces anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8E3QCT4FEE

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
t.....Trump!

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Duscat posted:

how the hell did he meander onto that topic

Because Papa Johns has been marketing with the NFL for many years and also because football sells a lot of pizza

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
How many more times does Dilbert get to go on primetime tv before the sexual assault allegations relegate him back to his blog

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

sonatinas posted:

even Little Caesars five dollar hot n ready‘s are better than Papa John’s

I forgot that there's also a Little Caesar's in that 2 mile radus

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

luv 2 call the holocaust 'an idea'

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm guessing you knew this guy and didn't just order papa johns out of the blue one day so you could berate the driver on your doorstep

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Anybody want to argue about DC Cinematic Universe vs Marvel Cinematic Universe while we're at it

IT STINKS

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

that sounds like a cool and nice thing to do to your fellow man just trying to get by and provide yr fat goony butt with lonely bad pizza

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

juche avocado posted:

carter page, esquire :shobon:

wow hes a carter a page and a squire?? medieval gig economy sounding brutal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

you can make your own sandwiches, and pizzas at home

• Locked thread