Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Maybe forgetting some funny stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/925775403477647360

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Trumps gonna put Jared in charge of firing himself and Jareds gonna gently caress it up so bad he dies

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
global warming owns and will disrupt the current government climate space with privatized models of climate optimization to ensure that investors get the highest short term returns!!!!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

global warming will be fixed once we have consolidated the data centers

have you seen those power bills

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

prefect posted:

"Trump’s lawyer Ty Cobb has been advocating the view that playing ball will lead to a quick resolution"

:rimshot:

best news all year

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
Mmmmm that new Trump smell

More indictments please Mueller

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/Timodc/status/925779319871348737

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/925779153596579842
https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/925779446761746432

BERNIE!!!

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Duscat posted:

yeah i was trying to get inside her head a few pages ago and the somebody pointed out she was jewish and MY brain broke

It was me, I was the one quoting you

I'm Jewish and see no actual path to this set of beliefs other than legit mental illness

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Not a Children posted:

You know how in FF8 Squall has that "no way" animation in which he sweeps his arm horizontally in front of himself?

The bill should be titled a gif of that

FF8 = good

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

zegermans posted:

have you seen those power balls

not l8ly! free powerball

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Well, America had a good okay had some good ideas made a poo poo pile of money for very few people and enslaved everyone else.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
welp time to tender my resignation *accidentally signs off on own execution order* whoopsie-daisy!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

lol, it was a very "villain in a kids movie" line after, like, the gang of kids storms his base and the dog cuts the power line or something.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
OHHHHHHHHH

SHIIIIIIIIIIIII

https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/925779455645171712

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
why are we talking about bin laden's emails now. what it is with everyone having highly notable eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllsss

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

hes still mad about that? :allears: :sad:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hey remember when global warming made large parts of the city of houston and pretty much the entire island of puerto rico uninhabitable this year????

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

even better:
https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/925776060779819008

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Al! posted:

hey remember when global warming made large parts of the city of houston and pretty much the entire island of puerto rico uninhabitable this year????

haha nope

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

hes still mad about that? :allears: :sad:

His brain has been specially optimized for the eternal retention of grudges to the exclusion of everything else.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
ah yes the famous something awful meme assss.jpg

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

growing up in vt ive been hearing bernie say the same thing for 40 years

people say he a broken record but god drat is he consistent in his message

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Lol he's completely right in this case

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

*old white guy shoots 600 people from a hotel room with a rifle modified to magdump 100 bullets in three seconds* there's literally nothing we can do about this

*uzbeki guy runs over a few Argentinian cyclists* EXECUTE EVERY MUSLIM AND THROW THEM IN ILLEGAL RAPE JAIL

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

logikv9 posted:

ah yes the famous something awful meme assss.jpg

what if osama posted on sa

what then

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

If bin laden had minion meme images I may die of brain aneurysm

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

dat-rear end-man bin Lookin'

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Al! posted:

No.

No I do not.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

what is osama posted on sa

what then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8bV9iNStEI

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

ive got a centrist cousin whos really skeptical of geoengineering projects not because he doesnt think they'll work but because he believes market based solutions will be much more effective

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the inauguration was 3 months ago, crazy

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

the bitcoin of weed posted:

*old white guy shoots 600 people from a hotel room with a rifle modified to magdump 100 bullets in three seconds* there's literally nothing we can do about this

*uzbeki guy runs over a few Argentinian cyclists* EXECUTE EVERY MUSLIM AND THROW THEM IN ILLEGAL RAPE JAIL

affirmative action is out of control

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

what if osama posted on sa

what then

im permabanned user infidelstomper69

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

the bitcoin of weed posted:

Trump

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Mo_Steel posted:

If bin laden had minion meme images I may die of brain aneurysm

wasnt he dead before that started to pop off?

i mean i want it just as much as you.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
wanna see that assss.jpg it must be hella good

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
lmao at people leaving the country

we made this poo poo happen together and we'll go to the firing squads together too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

was hitler an rear end man too

someone get his emails

• Locked thread