Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I maintain my words, thank you and God bless. No further questions at this time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Mario Run doesn't need IAP but regular content updates would be nice, they're always doing new events for the Toad Rally modes as if it's a service game but they rarely add anything new

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I can't wait for octopath traveller. I hope they do a surprise announcement and say it's coming out in January or something

Nintendo winter gaming ftw

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Dr Cheeto posted:

I don't think we should stigmatize illnesses by using them as metaphors to say video games are bad

Well, I wouldn't stigmatize a person, but it is an unfortunate event. "Oh, you got Fire Emblem? I'm so sorry!"

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Dr Cheeto posted:

I don't think we should stigmatize illnesses by using them as metaphors to say video games are bad

I think you should have your loving AIDS infected head chopped off

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Liquid Drink posted:

I think you should have your loving AIDS infected head chopped off

So should I.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

absolutely anything posted:

it's not called "creepy petting", it's called "skinship". get a clue

this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

spla2oon just shipped and should be here by monday :)

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

i played a lot of splatoon last summer so when 2 came out i wore it out kinda fast but i find the slow release of new content keeps me coming back every few weeks for some playtime. i missed a couple of splatfests but the last two always had me playing against my own team which wasn't fun and never seemed to happen in 1.

i still have so much to unlock. seems like the level progression really slows down after 15 or so

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Dr Cheeto posted:

I don't think you needed to be born, you dip poo poo.

loving Doctor Cheeto... the sign that your mom makes you wear around your neck that says "be kind to me, I'm retarded" isn't a doctorate, you loving freak.

"Your father gave me two things - AIDS, and you. I've learned to love AIDS." - your mom

Jesus Christ thought that he died for all our sins, but actually he just died for the sin of your birth and clearly the son of God wasn't enough, you loving oval office.

I love Nintendo :) Nice to see some family friendly games here! I like Kirby

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

klapman posted:

loving Doctor Cheeto... the sign that your mom makes you wear around your neck that says "be kind to me, I'm retarded" isn't a doctorate, you loving freak.

"Your father gave me two things - AIDS, and you. I've learned to love AIDS." - your mom

Jesus Christ thought that he died for all our sins, but actually he just died for the sin of your birth and clearly the son of God wasn't enough, you loving oval office.

lmao. new kirby looks fantastic. huge kirby fan here

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

klapman posted:

:chloe:

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

klapman posted:

So this is what that google warning was about

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

klapman posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

it's going to be okay.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXZzf_-clt8

Maybe I'll make the tryouts next year...

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

the jkudges are harsh but fair

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I just walked into Best Buy on a whim and there was a single SNES Classic on the shelf, the first I've ever seen

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Gigante posted:

I just walked into Best Buy on a whim and there was a single SNES Classic on the shelf, the first I've ever seen

blessed

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

Pablo Gigante posted:

namaste

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Pablo Gigante posted:

gamer hell yeah

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Pablo Gigante posted:

Enjoy!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thank you everyone.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

We don't even know if he bought it

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I saw 2 or 3 in the case at my local Target a couple weeks ago. I didn't buy it but I'm planning on grabbing one as a Christmas gift for my brother and his kids so hopefully the rumors of them being considerably more available than the NES are true.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

We don't even know if he bought it

I did

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

:hellyeah:

What extra games are you adding to it??

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i ordered an analogue super nt

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Want that N64 Classic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Congrats on your huge galaxy brain retro gaming purchase. I hope we see some pics when it arrives

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

elf help book posted:

I want one but its hard to justify when retroarch w/bsnes runs fine on my shield tv

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

order one for me as well

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stan Taylor posted:

:hellyeah:

What extra games are you adding to it??

Hmm, definitely Chrono Trigger, Super Mario All-Stars, Terranigma, Lufia II, DKC 2-3, Tetris Attack, kinda want to check out the first two SMT games too

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Gigante posted:

Hmm, definitely Chrono Trigger, Super Mario All-Stars, Terranigma, Lufia II, DKC 2-3, Tetris Attack, kinda want to check out the first two SMT games too

dkc 3 is terrible

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

dkc 3 is terrible

It's deece

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

dkc 3 is terrible

its actually the best dkc.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

stop

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

weird diaper kong. no one likes this homo. music not from david wise. too much crap to collect and the stages are all stupid gimmick stages. avoid this like the noid

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

weird diaper kong. no one likes this homo. music not from david wise. too much crap to collect and the stages are all stupid gimmick stages. avoid this like the noid

Diaper Kong you say? This sounds like a topic ripe for Murder The Internet.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
levels are fine, music is fine, looks fantastic, collecting the crap is fun, stars dixie kong. qed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

no!