Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
Women (and men) would rather gently caress a:
  • Swan
  • Bull
  • Ray of sunlight
  • man-eagle
  • goddess

than even look at an incel.

There's a reason they call it Chad Thundercock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Maybe we're not just a bunch of frak-ups after all.

Ghostlight posted:

Frankenstein's Incel
Man, I felt like this should have been obvious: Frankencel

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

OldTennisCourt posted:

It's pretty fascinating/scary to see how incels have devolved from this 'woe is me, no one loves me!' poo poo to this deep rage at literally every woman on earth. I wonder when/why that shift occurred.

Directly via “nobody loves me but they love him”.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Double Agent posted:

Can't get laid due to protruding neck bolts.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Reddit gold, frankincel, and myrhh'lady.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Double Agent posted:

no that was the name of the doctor

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

fruit on the bottom posted:

no that was the name of the doctor

Can't let facts get in the way of a joke.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Double Agent posted:

Cucked by Al Franken

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bobby Digital posted:

Cucked by Al Franken

:perfect:

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Bobby Digital posted:

Cucked by Al Franken

:trumppop:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

P-Mack posted:

Reddit gold, frankincel, and myrhh'lady.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Feels good to be a king of manlets.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I like how their claim that women are now 6 feet tall (I wish) is trivially disproven by a quick CDC search. Last I remember they're median around 5'6" and men are 5'10". But then their claims being trivially shown to be wrong is incel 101.

Edit: Well egg on my face it's actually 5'4" and 5'9".

chumbler fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Nov 1, 2017

Barudak
May 7, 2007

chumbler posted:

I like how their claim that women are now 6 feet tall (I wish) is trivially disproven by a quick CDC search. Last I remember they're median around 5'6" and men are 5'10". But then their claims being trivially shown to be wrong is incel 101.

I also vaguely recall that US women on average are getting slightly shorter, so not only are the wrong in absolute terms theyre wrong on trend.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

chumbler posted:

They address that in the wall of text... The government is doctoring the stats to keep the suicide rate down.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

chumbler posted:

I like how their claim that women are now 6 feet tall (I wish) is trivially disproven by a quick CDC search. Last I remember they're median around 5'6" and men are 5'10".

Well, not saying that they are right, but I'd imagine CDC stats would include older generations too, and therefore skew towards the lower end? Today I sat next to a little old lady on the bus, who can't have been more than 5' tall. Frankly I was a little shocked when she stood up and I saw how short she was.

But whatevs, I'm perfectly happy with my height. I like riding bikes, and bikes for tall people all look like farm gates on wheels, whereas bikes in my size look just right.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Y'know, I'll be the first to point out that height is a much bigger dating factor than people will admit to, and that the denial of that factor is far more harmful than the bias itself...

...but jesus. Embrace the freedom that comes with knowing you're not the sexual ideal. Be your best self and women who like your best self can and will show themselves. All you have to do is be comfortable in your skin, learn how to deal with bullies, and don't become a frumpy, dumpy sack of crap who relies on his wallet to attract people.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

quote:

15 year old sister getting laid in the next bedroom over

my sister has a bf, and for some reason my parents actually let him sleep over on the weekend, i stay up late and i could hear them having sex at like 3am they were trying to keep it quiet but i could hear since my room is right next to it. this is loving torture they are both 15 years old having sex meanwhile i am going to be 21 and never kissed or held a hand.

i am so mad they let him sleep over like its nothing, mainly because i remember when i was 17 we had a group project at school and i got paired with this girl, we had to do the project outside of school and she came over my house and my parents kept checking up on me and told me to keep my bedroom door open so they could see whats going on. this girl was attractive and only at my house bc our teacher made the groups and forced her to do it with me. kek at the fact that my parents were worreid that a 3/10 whos barely 5ft tall is gonna have sex with a cute girl whos 6in taller than me and clearly disgusted by me

quote:

Dude. I know exactly how you feel. Literally the exact same thing happened to me. I was 20 and my sister brought this prick home from school and i was listening to them gently caress. I've never been so humiliated and ashamed in my life. Then i found the oval office rustling through my food in the fridge at 2 in the morning. I actually heard something going on and grabbed my hammer out my tool box and was just like what the gently caress are you doing in my house. It was this prick i had actually had a fight with in Year 9 a few years earlier.

Only about 6 weeks after that i went to a pro to get rid of my v-card.

quote:

My sister's phone was always lit with notifications.

You know, the ever-growing disparity between her level of happiness and mine, after we both hit puberty, filled every last vessel in my body with fuel that can only be found in the deepest and most toxic blackpills embedded in society. That poo poo still lives inside, and eats away at me today.

Every night as she spent hours primping herself up to go out with her girl friends, or to a party, or eventually to be picked up by a boyfriend, every one of those nights, I could feel myself dying, not just mentally, but physically, like my hands were withering away. She was truly living, and I was sitting in my blank, empty room playing loving videogames like a child, and in fact, some of those videogames were ones her and I had played together just a year or so earlier. The worst memories though, sadly enough, are not witnessing my little sister, who I was so close with growing up, begin to distance her life from mine, and surpass me in every meaningful realm of life, it was how she turned out shortly before I left home. I ultimately had to witness her devolve into, like so many girls today, an easy, carefree whore. Around the age of about 15, she started sneaking guys over, without any repercussions when being caught, and this only got much worse over time. Several times I went to school and overheard guys talking about how they, or someone they knew, hosed my sister last night, followed by something like, "She's hot, but really slutty." Holy poo poo, I didn't really didn't mean to go off on such a long ramble, and I can't even continue thinking about this now. Something about it being Halloween, and the fact that I'm alone as I've always been since that point in my life when my sister and I grew apart, that has hit me like a freight train

You are an adult, move the gently caress out.

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth
The Average Father Hears His 14 Y/O Daughter getting Plowed in Her Bedroom by Chad and does Nothing About It

quote:

Daily reminder of how far our society has fallen, and that we need to take extreme measures to fight this degeneracy

a commenter posted:

The solution should be simple, as she is capable of doing sex and stuffs, that means she is a grown up person. Move her out, it's now her bf's responsibility to take care of her, or if she is an independent woman, she supposed to be able to take care of herself. So kick her out. While she is whoring she is a "women", but when we say she needs to take her own responsibility, suddenly she becomes a "kid", my loving rear end.

op posted:

Force her to marry. No man should marry a girl who has been jizzed on by someone else.

a commenter posted:

Forced marriage is illegal in the western degenerate society. But what you have said should be the exact repercussion, and this happens in the other parts of the world. If some bitch is found whoring with a guy, the neighbors and the parents force the male to get him married to her. Once he is married, he is basically screwed up for life. Going through a divorce will gently caress him up to the death. As a result, males generally don't go into promiscuity.

quote:

Because sex is a healthy part of growing up and developing into a stable person. People need these experiences and connections or else they turn spiteful and angry at the world for no reason.

op posted:

Which is why people should be forced to marry around age 14-15.

a commenter posted:

How does a one time consensual encounter justify a forced continues relationship?
It doesn’t. The answer is. It doesn’t

op posted:

Because polygamy leads to heartbreak, STDS, apathy, hypergamy, and increased divorce rates. I can provide scientific proof if you'd like.
It does. The answer is. It does.

a commenter posted:

Let’s start with a definition of polygamy.

op posted:

loving multiple people

a commenter posted:

The hypothetical you presented only had one person

op posted:

So she's only had every square inch of her body covered on by one other man other than you? Kudos on being next in line, on her face has been covered in another man's cum. Know that sex leads to emotional bonds, and that is a scientific fact. You only have 50% of your wife's affection.

a commenter posted:

Now I’m marrying the hypothetical girl?
You should just google polygamy quick. Your use of it makes you sound even more unhinged.

op posted:

So you admit you're reluctant to marry. I can see two explanations here.
You are evil fornicating scum
You understand that no woman who has been cummed on and defiled by other men can ever be trusted in a sacred commitment like marriage.
If the latter is the case, just stop resisting, and swallow the blackpill. Swallow it!

quote:

You Western men are cucked by society. Only solution is patriarchal society. As an atheist I hate left wing cuck minded infidels😂

quote:

And you'll never get it. Because women don't walk backwards and the Jews won't let you. If you try to fix it, they'll nuke the world.
Samson Looms.
Ashes and Echoes

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
TBF if they’re going to college (I know but let’s pretend) they can save a lot of money by living at home.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

chumbler posted:

Czech Republic ladies are tall as gently caress :heysexy:

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

mind the walrus posted:

Y'know, I'll be the first to point out that height is a much bigger dating factor than people will admit to, and that the denial of that factor is far more harmful than the bias itself...
I don't know if this is true or pop science, but I thought women generally preferred a man 3-4 inches taller than themselves, not "taller is always better." Women are quite a bit shorter than men on average, so on average there shouldn't be much of a problem.

Disclaimer: I'm a short woman who's always preferred short men, so I may be biased.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

noether posted:

The Average Father Hears His 14 Y/O Daughter getting Plowed in Her Bedroom by Chad and does Nothing About It

while she is whoring she is a "women" :discourse:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

The Jews would rather destroy the world than let it be patriarchal. What's that? Yes, I'm talking about the Jews that the Romans thought were backwards barbarians due to their emphasis on monogamy and female subservience. Yes, those Romans, the ones who executed female adulterers while literally owning people they could gently caress. Anyway, the ultra-liberal Jews somehow brought matriarchy into a society that considered them less than cattle, and that's why I can't get laid.

This has been your politohistorical update from me, Ashes and Echoes, white nationalist incel.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

noether posted:

Well, that exchange went all over the place. What started as "fathers are cucks (to their own daughters)" ended in jews control the world. There is a psychology dissertation in that series of posts.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ghostlight posted:

The Jews would rather destroy the world than let it be patriarchal. What's that? Yes, I'm talking about the Jews that the Romans thought were backwards barbarians due to their emphasis on monogamy and female subservience. Yes, those Romans, the ones who executed female adulterers while literally owning people they could gently caress. Anyway, the ultra-liberal Jews somehow brought matriarchy into a society that considered them less than cattle, and that's why I can't get laid.

This has been your politohistorical update from me, Ashes and Echoes, white nationalist incel.

Somebody wants to be under a patricians loving embrace.

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l

Shanghaied posted:

Feels good to be a king of manlets.

I'm two inches taller than you so I've hosed even THAT up :qq:

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

...but jesus. Embrace the freedom that comes with knowing you're not the sexual ideal.

What freedom is that for men? Like, I could understand it bring liberating for women (less unwelcome advances) but what benefit is there for men?

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Pobody's nerfect.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Double Agent posted:

RARRRGH DOCTOR MAKE BRIDE NOT IN PRIME AGE RAAARRRGGGG AM CUCKED ARRRRARGH

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Benny Harvey posted:

What freedom is that for men? Like, I could understand it bring liberating for women (less unwelcome advances) but what benefit is there for men?

Knowing that there is no unreachable ideal you have to try to live up to and can learn to be confident in yourself and just be the best you can be with what you have.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Knowing you're not the sexual ideal means not having to worry about not being the sexual ideal. When my hairline reached the point where I had to buzz it short it actually boosted my confidence because I wasn't trying to hide my imperfection anymore - it's hard to worry about people "finding out" you're going bald when you go into the relationship looking like Bruce Willis in Die Hard 3.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

KillerJunglist posted:

Well, that exchange went all over the place. What started as "fathers are cucks (to their own daughters)" ended in jews control the world. There is a psychology dissertation in that series of posts.

One of my best friends from childhood has serious mental problems now and basically will go from just casually talking about our life and what’s going on and then immediately flips it from 0 to 100 about how the Jews are destroying everything. He does this all the time.

This thread is hilarious because it’s like reading through a greatest hits of that kind of thinking. Which is also very sad.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
The absolute best incel posts are when someone manages to escape that hive of hate and manages to get laid/find a girlfriend and comes back to the community. There's this hilarious outpouring of bile and rage at the ~normie~ and it's almost heartwarming.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Zerilan posted:

Knowing that there is no unreachable ideal you have to try to live up to and can learn to be confident in yourself and just be the best you can be with what you have.

Suppose.

I understood the sexual ideal more as a plateau rather than a summit.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I'm the Benny that imagines sexual perfection is more Ken than Fascinus.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Benny Harvey posted:

Not having to give as much of a poo poo, that’s the benefit

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
LOL @ the whole idea that being homely lowers a dude's sexual currency more than a lady's. There's a reason why "ugly dude with beautiful woman" is a trope and not the other way around, and no not all those dudes are rich.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

Knowing you're not the sexual ideal means not having to worry about not being the sexual ideal. When my hairline reached the point where I had to buzz it short it actually boosted my confidence because I wasn't trying to hide my imperfection anymore - it's hard to worry about people "finding out" you're going bald when you go into the relationship looking like Bruce Willis in Die Hard 3.

i lust for the day this happens to me. i've got a bald spot that makes me look like a franciscan monk but i have enough hair to make a short, professional cut look good otherwise. it's one of those things i can't easily get rid of because it looks great in a meeting, but it looks stupid on a date. looking forward to when i have to buzz it off so i can just riff off venture brothers and say "yeah my deal with god is that as long as he shaves the top of my head i'll do the sides"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Double Agent posted:

Doctor Frankenstein knew it would be impossible for his creations to breed. He did not destroy the unfinished bride out of fear of some new master race, or because of the ethical dilemma of creating a thinking creature as some sort of gift.

He destroyed her because he took the blackpill and realized making a woman for someone else is the same thing as Being Cucked.

• Locked thread