Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
also lmao loving consultants

quote:

I had a pretty good sense of the DNC’s operations after having served as interim chair five years earlier. Back then the monthly expenses were half that. What had happened? The party chair usually shrinks the staff between presidential election campaigns, but Debbie had chosen not to do that. She had stuck lots of consultants on the DNC payroll, and Obama’s consultants were being financed by the DNC, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Joementum posted:

As someone who has long doubted the government's story on this, I'm very glad to see this happening and look forward to actually being shown proof that I'm wrong when they bring the case.

https://twitter.com/murraymatt/status/926054925444026368

and joe comes in with the putin had nuthin to do with it take again

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Squizzle posted:

the hybrid will be something like clean up troubles by cutting undue taxes act, c.u.t. c.u.t. act

:golfclap:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Apraxin posted:

oh hey guys, do you remember that news from the weekend about the japanese guy where police found like 10 dimembered bodies in his apartment:
https://twitter.com/NYT/status/925779328964677633according to japanese media, it turns out that since august he was going on twitter, trawling for young women who were suicidal, tweeting them to set up a 'suicide pact' and the luring them to his apartment and sexually assaulting and murdering them at a rate of about one per week without anyone at twitter finding anything odd or suspicious about his account. what a great site twitter is, what a boon for humanity.

They can't figure out how to make a conversation readable; they're a million miles away from being able to stop this.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Agrajag posted:

also lmao loving consultants

for everyone wondering why the obama staff pressured Tom Perez to run for the spot, that's why

it was 100% to protect those contracts

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

here come the don
here come the don

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

That DNC article had like one good punch line for info (Hil and DNC signed agreement a year before her nom where she raised the DNC money and had control how it was used) surrounded by STDH.txt quotes and a bloo bloo bloo about inheriting a mess. I'm a campaign neophyte but if that wasn't a "how do you do, fellow REAL Democrats?" Idk what is

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

The twist ending to 2017 is that Obama was behind all of this. Getting TROMP to go full birther was 27D chess so he could get Clinton to lose and destroy America with a smooth brained moron as his fall guy. Probably even had Putin in on it. The whole Obama agrees with Reverend Wright thing was true this whole time, we were just blind to it all.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

deathbysnusnu posted:

The twist ending to 2017 is that Obama was behind all of this. Getting TROMP to go full birther was 27D chess so he could get Clinton to lose and destroy America with a smooth brained moron as his fall guy. Probably even had Putin in on it. The whole Obama agrees with Reverend Wright thing was true this whole time, we were just blind to it all.

well in that case Obama is good.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Joementum posted:

for everyone wondering why the obama staff pressured Tom Perez to run for the spot, that's why

it was 100% to protect those contracts

Obama is the Centristest Dem there ever was.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i want barron to hack into the pentagon and take over and merge with its systems like IG-88 and the death star

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Please don't flood congress' phones with calls telling them to vote against these bullshit tax cuts, here, read about crooked hillary instead

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

Holy poo poo Hillary is a bigger disaster than we realized

https://twitter.com/inthesedeserts/status/926038571479371777

She's literally handing us into geohell to this day, good on Donna Brazil's to come forward!

should we actually believe what Brazile has to say, isn't she just as hosed as everyone else in the DNC

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Just gonna say that $25mil of debt is in the grand scheme of it not that much debt for the DNC to pay down?

Send a few begging letters out and they'd probably get it. It's $10 from <1% of americans. Like how much did the bern man raise almost entirely not from corporate donors?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Crazyweasel posted:

That DNC article had like one good punch line for info (Hil and DNC signed agreement a year before her nom where she raised the DNC money and had control how it was used) surrounded by STDH.txt quotes and a bloo bloo bloo about inheriting a mess. I'm a campaign neophyte but if that wasn't a "how do you do, fellow REAL Democrats?" Idk what is

lol, this sure is a post

Good soup! posted:

should we actually believe what Brazile has to say, isn't she just as hosed as everyone else in the DNC

so's this

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Yeah this Donna Brazile article is hosed and the Dems will never win another election

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Mirthless posted:

they can't even give him this, lol

they can't even let him give the bill a stupid trump name

"Hey Donnie, why don't you come up with a name for our new puppy?"

"I wanna name him Paw Patrol Pizza Ninja Turtles!"

"Uhhh, let's circle back to that son."

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
:qq: b-b-but how could the election have been rigged? my abuela~! :qq:

Serf
May 5, 2011

jBrereton posted:

Just gonna say that $25mil of debt is in the grand scheme of it not that much debt for the DNC to pay down?

Send a few begging letters out and they'd probably get it. It's $10 from <1% of americans. Like how much did the bern man raise almost entirely not from corporate donors?

the thing is that people like bernie sanders

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:siren: SOMEONE GET THE SECRETARY OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT ON THE PHONE :siren:

https://twitter.com/AP/status/926057172882116609

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
drat, just threw up in the trash and called in sick to work :hellyeah:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Thatim posted:

Who gives a gently caress about clinton

turmp

THS
Sep 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oYWfJuMGMA

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Good soup! posted:

I mean, these people are still in charge of the DNC, so she's pissing off a bunch of powerful people by saying this stuff. Makes it more credible to me.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

deathbysnusnu posted:

Obama best president!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

holy loving lol at this enormous sack of poo poo

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
laura loomer got banned from both Uber and Lyft, but she's still on twitter? lol @jack

i hope the antifa super soldiers knock on his door first on november 4

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

deathbysnusnu posted:

When TRUMP destroys the world this will be what right-wingers actually believe.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

deathbysnusnu posted:

So we're at about a dozen different existential tipping points of impending resource exhaustion all interlinked with climate change and the breakdown of the post cold war world order.. This is the typical point where history creates its Churchills and Lincolns and FDR's... instead we have moron Hitler at the wheel.

look nothing said we've gotta be the nation getting those people

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

new kind of cat posted:

He's the president

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

new kind of cat posted:

All this stuff he tweets is public record. It’s part of America forever.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

literally lol

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
I can't believe the pyramids really were used as grain siloes

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Sure is cool that the president is calling for the execution of some dude on twitter.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I bet whoever's defending this guy is jizzing in his pants because now he can say his client can't get a fair trial. Good job, Donald!

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Joementum posted:

The Cut Cut Stabilize American Jobs Growth and Opportunity for Families Cut Act of 2017

https://twitter.com/tarapalmeri/status/926066471494660096

The Cut Cut Stabilize American Jobs Growth and Opportunity for Families Cut and DEATH PENALTY Act of 2017

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

jBrereton posted:

Not saying it isn't true because it's 2017 and everything explainable by stupidity probably is, but the ossoff race had 55 million spent on all sides, 25 million post citizens united seems really loving stupid. Alternate explanation is that the DNC heavily favored Clinton in the fist place and would have done a similar arrangement for a handful of magic beans.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

fits my needs posted:

Sure is cool that the president is calling for the execution of some dude on twitter.

A lot of dudes on Twitter need executin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

The Cut Cut Stabilize American Jobs Growth and Opportunity for Families Cut Act of 2017

https://twitter.com/tarapalmeri/status/926066471494660096

CCSAJGOFCA

sounds good

• Locked thread