Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

TMMadman posted:

So is it true that Trump wants to personally torture and kill the NY attacker?

you remember when he talked about shooting a guy on fifth avenue right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Addamere posted:

so what is the legal recourse if a defendant simply cannot get a fair trial in any jurisdiction

There's always 12 people they can scrounge up somewhere who claim they don't follow the news and don't know what this interwebs thing is. Of course, the defense now has tremendous leverage for appeals.

The guy's probably still going to be in prison forever, but death penalty is now extremely unlikely to stick.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

TMMadman posted:

personally i'm loffended at him giving special treatment like tha tto the attacker and not every citizen instead

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

walruscat
Apr 27, 2013

Al! posted:

just sold another gif because of this thread :woop:

it’s so good!

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

deathbysnusnu posted:

The twist ending to 2017 is that Obama was behind all of this. Getting TROMP to go full birther was 27D chess so he could get Clinton to lose and destroy America with a smooth brained moron as his fall guy. Probably even had Putin in on it. The whole Obama agrees with Reverend Wright thing was true this whole time, we were just blind to it all.

heress theplan:
1: get trjmp elected
2: get the maga chuds 2 hoot n holla as they repeel the 2-term limit
3: space emperor obabo

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

He's gonna go to the cell he's kept at and shoot him with a machine gun, duterte style.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

my fav "this fuckin game" moment in alpha protocol is when you can open a stealth mission by walking through the front door if you're wearing super heavy armor because everyone assumes you're part of security

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

corporations get the tax cuts, everyone else gets to be the jobs????

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Doctor Spaceman posted:

you remember when he talked about shooting a guy on fifth avenue right?

r you saying trump is the shooter?

false... flag??

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

ScrubLeague posted:

He's the president

Samurai Sanders posted:

All this stuff he tweets is public record. It’s part of America forever.

it's truly a wild time to exist on this here planet called Earth

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

univbee posted:

There's always 12 people they can scrounge up somewhere who claim they don't follow the news and don't know what this interwebs thing is. Of course, the defense now has tremendous leverage for appeals.

The guy's probably still going to be in prison forever, but death penalty is now extremely unlikely to stick.

trump saved a terrorist is what you're saying

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Trump is playing 11-dimensional chess by establishing precedent for the acquittal of people who cannot possibly get an unbiased jury for their crimes, so that when he's charged with treason...

- Someone, somewhere, is unironically writing this. Trump can't even count to 11, much less think in that many dimensions.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

gop jobs rhetoric works much better if you pronounce it like the book of job btw

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

univbee posted:

but the president said to give him the death penalty :confused:

if nothing sticks to teflon don then surely he has the power to make things stick to others

its science

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Tesseraction posted:

false... flag??

if this admin ever does a false flag, i feel like we will know and it will be a glorious day

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Addamere posted:

japanese serial killer?

a dude killed like 10ish people by finding their suicidal posts on Twitter, messaging them with "let's die together", then murdering them when they came

he also killed a boyfriend of one of those people who came looking for them

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

my fav "this fuckin game" moment in alpha protocol is when you can open a stealth mission by walking through the front door if you're wearing super heavy armor because everyone assumes you're part of security
mine is the one where even if you sneak through gay corporate Minsc's mansion thorton leaves it with like 30 explosions going off in the background for no reason

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Squizzle posted:

gop jobs rhetoric works much better if you pronounce it like the book of job btw

and even better when it's MOAB instead

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/926082995911561216

start the war you old bitch

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

get high
climb a wall

THS
Sep 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB2aIFscvsA

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Yinlock posted:

my favorite was how maxing pistol skill early breaks every boss

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
in all future timelines, there will be a book of the fat man's tweets

in some timelines it's a nice leather book, in others its bound in human skin

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
lmao went to screen shot something for work and this guy was still hanging out in the snipping tool from yesterday from when whoever did the face swap yesterday:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

logikv9 posted:

in all future timelines, there will be a book of the fat man's tweets

in some timelines it's a nice leather book, in others its bound in human skin

you can make leather out of human skin too, right? :thunk:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Squizzle posted:

jorbs

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

logikv9 posted:

a dude killed like 10ish people by finding their suicidal posts on Twitter, messaging them with "let's die together", then murdering them when they came

well i mean you have to take care of the loose ends

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

logikv9 posted:

just to be clear at how i want to respond to this, is assisted suicide (medical or otherwise) legal in glorious nippon?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
A+ thread title right now. Easy top 10 material.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

nano high mo

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

fits my needs posted:

you can make leather out of human skin too, right? :thunk:

yeah but who says that the human skin won't be freshly ripped from Trump's victims???

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
succ zone has invaded day crew

the only answer is exterminatus

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

walruscat posted:

it’s so good!

:tipshat: glad u like it

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

im medicated again and ready to poast with my friends in c-spam

what's that? "your posts seem just as bad"?

you're breaking up ksshhhh i cant hear you

hi yinlock :twisted:

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Squizzle posted:

One involves untold horror and suffering at the hands of all-powerful individuals for their own petty amusement.

The other is some guy in the bible.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
inviting a bunch of suicidal people over so you can kill them is something so obvious in retrospect every other serial killer in history has got to feel dumb they didnt think of it first

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Addamere posted:

just to be clear at how i want to respond to this, is assisted suicide (medical or otherwise) legal in glorious nippon?

i don't know but with their suicide rates it doesn't seem likely

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Addamere posted:

The police say he says he didn’t intend to help people commit suicide. He just lured them to his room and murdered them. The police say, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

abuela is in charge of the bank account??!!!!
did she blow it all on those italian s cookies

• Locked thread