Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

pubic works project posted:

Oh. If Winston doesn't go, I'd just roll out Cam. Atlanta doesn't have an amazing defense or anything. He should put up decent numbers. I just prefer Winston out of those 3.

Sounds good thanks.

Another one:

.5 ppr for WR, .75 for RB, 1 for TE

Would you start:
ASJ vs BUF

Over:
Miller vs IND (limited with a knee injury at practice)
Funchess vs ATL
Crabtree @MIA

I have other options as well that I might play including MJones @GB, DThom @PHI, Breida vs ARI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

1 PPR. Need a WR2 and a flex.

Manny Sanders @ Eagles
Mixon @ Jaguars
Doctson @ Seahawks
Watkins @ Giants
Morris vs. Chiefs
Corey Davis vs. Ravens

Doctson and Davis for me

Sanders - I don't anticipate Brock throwing well on the road against the Eagles. I doubt the Broncos even score a TD.
Mixon is an underdog on the road against the best defensive team in the league who was just on a bye.
Watkins - Some have him as a sneaky start this week with Jenkins out but I think the game will be low scoring. O/U at Vegas was 43.5 as is now 42. Lots of people picking the under.
Morris doesn't catch balls and the KC game should be a shoot out. Vegas had the over under of this game at 48.5 and the line has already moved to 52. Cowboys will be trying to keep up

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

trdn89 posted:

Need to pick a WR3 in .5 ppr - who's the best option here?

Kelvin @ NYJ
Kearse @ BUF
Kupp @ NYG
Samuel @ ATL

Right now I'm starting Kelvin on the basis of sheer talent, but obviously starting a receiver during his first game with a team when he's only had like 2 days to learn the playbook is not an ideal situation; I just can't decide which turd stinks the least.

(My other two WRs are Doug Baldwin and DT. I hate this stupid game.)

I’d go Kelvin or Kupp here. The good thing with Kelvin is that all he needs to know right now is the go route - go towards the end zone and jump. He can do that today. But Taylor is going to have to be telling him which routes to run for sure.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

RisqueBarber posted:

Doctson and Davis for me

Sanders - I don't anticipate Brock throwing well on the road against the Eagles. I doubt the Broncos even score a TD.
Mixon is an underdog on the road against the best defensive team in the league who was just on a bye.
Watkins - Some have him as a sneaky start this week with Jenkins out but I think the game will be low scoring. O/U at Vegas was 43.5 as is now 42. Lots of people picking the under.
Morris doesn't catch balls and the KC game should be a shoot out. Vegas had the over under of this game at 48.5 and the line has already moved to 52. Cowboys will be trying to keep up

I mean, I don't disagree with any of those concerns, but...

Corey Davis - Has played 1 full game game in his career and comes back from a soft tissue injury against one of the best pass Ds in the league
Josh Doctson - Had 3 targets last week. Had 0 points until a 4th quarter TD. Also, @ Seattle.

Everyone of those guys has serious concerns.

I'd probably go Sanders and Mixon for if you're looking for the highest floor (Jags have not been great against the run). Watkins is a big upside play.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Gobias Ind. posted:

I mean, I don't disagree with any of those concerns, but...

Corey Davis - Has played 1 full game game in his career and comes back from a soft tissue injury against one of the best pass Ds in the league
Josh Doctson - Had 3 targets last week. Had 0 points until a 4th quarter TD. Also, @ Seattle.

Everyone of those guys has serious concerns.

I'd probably go Sanders and Mixon for if you're looking for the highest floor (Jags have not been great against the run). Watkins is a big upside play.

Yeah I can't really roll with Davis because its his first game back. If Sanders goes, I'm playing him in my WR2 slot and hoping for the best. I have Jags defense so I might not play Mixon (plus the play-calling last week was terrible. How do you not use him and keep on trotting out Jeremy Hill?) so it might be Watkins in the flex.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

brugroffil posted:

non-ppr standard yahoo scoring

here's what's on the garbage pile

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Even in 0PPR Tate gets the nod over MJJr, and Jones over Matthews. I mean it's not the worst thing to have a WR1+WR2 stack, and Golladay will likely not play so they will get all the targets anyways.

You could drop Watkins for Shepard, but it doesn't matter too much.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt
1 PPR I don't know what the hell to do.

Need 2 :cry:

K Stills vs Oak
D. Adams vs Det
S. Watkins vs NYG
R. Anderson vs Buf (already have Forte filling in for Bell's bye)
D. Westbrook vs Cin :lol:

Can also pick up A. Hurns off WW if things are really that bad

Alfalfa fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Nov 2, 2017

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Alfalfa posted:

1 PPR I don't know what the hell to do.

Need 2 :cry:

K Stills vs Oak
D. Adams vs Det
S. Watkins vs NYG
R. Anderson vs Buf (already have Forte filling in for Bell's bye)
D. Westbrook vs Cin :lol:

Can also pick up A. Hurns off WW if things are really that bad

Not a lot of confidence in those options but I would go Stills and Watkins. Stills has come along lately (I really think he has improved as a player) and Watkins is a sneaky start this week on a lot of sites.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
0 PPR

Bilal Powell vs. Buff tonight
Morris vs. KC
Marshawn @ Miami

I have no idea on this one.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

coronaball posted:

0 PPR

Bilal Powell vs. Buff tonight
Morris vs. KC
Marshawn @ Miami

I have no idea on this one.

Morris

Back it up Terry
Nov 20, 2006

.5 ppr / 6 points for rushing or passing td

Pick one
Ted Ginn jr
B Powell
J Kearse

Currently leaning toward Ginn

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

1PPR, should I play Doug Martin @ NO, or Carlos Hyde vs Ari?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Seems pretty crazy to me that i'm slotting in Paul Richardson in at WR2 over Jordy Nelson. man this season is loving with me

I'm not nuts right?

Start 3 .5 PPR

Fitzgerald @SF
Richardson vsWAS
Golden Tate @GB
Jordy Nelson vsDET

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Plutting Freeman to RB and Elliot to FLEX is the right play if Freeman isn't hurt right? Kamara and Aaron Jones have such good matchups.

2nd: Paul Richardson or Sterling Shepherd?

Octoduck
Feb 8, 2006

Rudy had heart,
but he still sucked.
1 WR 1 Flex.

Jackson @ NO
Funchess v. ATL
Collins @ TEN

I have an irrational desire to always play Desean.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Octoduck posted:

1 WR 1 Flex.

Jackson @ NO
Funchess v. ATL
Collins @ TEN

I have an irrational desire to always play Desean.

Funchess since he’s their #1 now.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Okay, so I probably need to start someone in place of Will Fuller as WR2 now. My bench is Richard Matthews, Nelson Agholor and Kenny Stills. The top of the waiver wire is Sterling Shepard, Golden Tate, Cooper Kupp and Ted Ginn. ESPN Standard Scoring, 0 PPR who's my best option? If I grab off waivers I have to ditch one of the WRs I named.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Q_res posted:

Okay, so I probably need to start someone in place of Will Fuller as WR2 now. My bench is Richard Matthews, Nelson Agholor and Kenny Stills. The top of the waiver wire is Sterling Shepard, Golden Tate, Cooper Kupp and Ted Ginn. ESPN Standard Scoring, 0 PPR who's my best option? If I grab off waivers I have to ditch one of the WRs I named.

What the heck? The wire is arguably better than your roster.

I'd drop Matthews and Stills for Shepard and Tate.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Pick a flex .5 PPR

Will Fuller v Ind
Chris Thompson @ Sea
Tevin Coleman @ Car

Was very happy with Fuller there until Watson died. Not sure what to do now. Indy is still a great matchup for Fuller, with rough matchups for Thompson and Tevin.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

dxt posted:

Pick a flex .5 PPR

Will Fuller v Ind
Chris Thompson @ Sea
Tevin Coleman @ Car

Was very happy with Fuller there until Watson died. Not sure what to do now. Indy is still a great matchup for Fuller, with rough matchups for Thompson and Tevin.

All are really appropriate flex options. I lean ChThom but I am a biased owner.

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008

Cotton Candidasis posted:

1PPR, should I play Doug Martin @ NO, or Carlos Hyde vs Ari?

I would play Hyde.

mid
Aug 2, 2002

Bang.
Could use some help since i'm second guessing myself. Need to pick two in a PPR format:

Marvin Jones Jr @ GB
Corey Davis @ Bal
Will Fuller V @ Ind
Dede Westbrook @ Jax

I also have the following available on the wire.

Lockett, Stills, Watkins, Maclin, Woods, Goodwin

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Marvin and Fuller for me. Solely on matchups

Dede is playing against Cinci btw, he's a jaguar

smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother
Anything you guys would do differently? 1PPR

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Maybe Aaron Jones over Devonta Freemen if he's still hurting.

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

Are people still starting Stills this week? I dumped him to the wire once I saw Parker was back. Don’t think he’ll do much ROS barring an injury to Landry/Parker.

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

kiimo posted:

Maybe Aaron Jones over Devonta Freemen if he's still hurting.

I’d play both Aaron Jones & Freeman over Lamar Miller honestly. Isn’t the Texans offense going to go back to poo poo with Watson gone?

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

mid posted:

Could use some help since i'm second guessing myself. Need to pick two in a PPR format:

Marvin Jones Jr @ GB
Corey Davis @ Bal
Will Fuller V @ Ind
Dede Westbrook @ Jax

I also have the following available on the wire.

Lockett, Stills, Watkins, Maclin, Woods, Goodwin

Jones for sure. I’d wait a week on Davis (Baltimore and returning from injury). Honestly I’d play Watkins or Lockett. Probably Watkins since Jenkins is suspended and he’s due for a bounce back and the talent is there.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Non-ppr

Pick one:

CJ Anderson @ PHI
Evan Engram vs LAR
Corey Davis vs BAL

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

RCarr posted:

Non-ppr

Pick one:

CJ Anderson @ PHI
Evan Engram vs LAR
Corey Davis vs BAL

Anderson. He looked great last week, but Booker came in after he was gassed from a long run and got the TD. Engram is a close 2nd and would be my 1st pick in PPR, but we haven’t seen how many targets he’ll get now that Shepard is back. Davis is more of a lottery ticket until we see him back in action.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

tonic posted:

Anderson. He looked great last week, but Booker came in after he was gassed from a long run and got the TD. Engram is a close 2nd and would be my 1st pick in PPR, but we haven’t seen how many targets he’ll get now that Shepard is back. Davis is more of a lottery ticket until we see him back in action.

Cool, thanks. I've been hesitant to start CJ because he's been really hit or miss, but I think you're right.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Options for tomorrow. With Watson going down:

Pick a WR3 & Flex, 1PPR
Fuller vs. IND
Marvin Jones @GB
CJA @ PHI

Everyone else on Bye, so this is it

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Rick Grimes posted:

Options for tomorrow. With Watson going down:

Pick a WR3 & Flex, 1PPR
Fuller vs. IND
Marvin Jones @GB
CJA @ PHI

Everyone else on Bye, so this is it

Jones and CJA

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
.5 PPR

Cameron Brate @NO or Tyler Kroft @ Jax this week? Gut is telling me Kroft but stats are telling me Brate.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Any reason I should play Goff @ NYG over Wentz this week? I think Wentz is a stud, but I'm nervous about the matchup against Denver.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Any reason I should play Goff @ NYG over Wentz this week? I think Wentz is a stud, but I'm nervous about the matchup against Denver.

Nope. I have two active shares of Goff and wish I had Wentz.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

PPR, ESPN, pick my WR2

T.Y. Hilton @Hou
Jordy Nelson vs Det
Will Fuller V vs Ind
Sterling Shepard vs LAR

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

Non-PPR, can’t decide between A. Jones vs DET or A. Kamara vs TB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Another one:

.5 ppr for WR, .75 for RB, 1 for TE

Need 2:

Funchess vs ATL
Crabtree @MIA
MJones @GB
DThom @PHI

Leaning Crabtree and Marvin