Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
:rip: Carter Page; long live Ed Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

I hope they ask him about the tape of Trump offering to lift sanctions in exchange for a piece of Rosneft. And I really hope that his response is, "It wasn't a tape it was a thumb drive."

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

zegermans posted:

I don't even know what he's accused of doing but holy poo poo every time he talks he seems like the dumbest loving person to live

It's just Nunes and Gowdy having him expound on how guilty President Hillary is over the uranium thing and how Trump can totally dunk a basketball for two touchdowns.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
lol if Carter Page says enough to the House intel cmte that a bunch of Republicans tell Nunes to gently caress off and start siding with Dems in subpoenas and other stuff

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/superdeluxe/status/926182235471884288

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

cursed words

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

Ben Nerevarine posted:

No, thank you. In some small way this makes it feel worth it.

Sounds very OG Diablo 3 minus the auction house

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

they're probably just watching every harry potter movie in a row, like several women i know do every weekend

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
IMO Carter Page never really retired from Military Intel - he went deep-cover into the Russia-influence scene. While his Russian counterparts saw through him with how compliant he was, he hit a jackpot with the Trump campaign.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

TRUMP!!!!!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

skaboomizzy posted:

lol if Carter Page says enough to the House intel cmte that a bunch of Republicans tell Nunes to gently caress off and start siding with Dems in subpoenas and other stuff
lmao if you think republicans will do anything that will even have the smallest possibility to endanger these three goals:

-legalizing incest rape
-bringing back civilian slavery
-tax cuts for the rich with corresponding tax hikes for everyone else

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Chokes McGee posted:

oh my god there are 35 minutes left at work and I feel like I've already been here six hours in the last 25 minutes

the time compression is getting worse

:worship: Save us Ultimecia :worship:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

skaboomizzy posted:

what about 2017 makes you think the GOP will break with the party line for the benefit of either the country or Decorum?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/926113437465350144

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

deathbysnusnu posted:

It's just Nunes and Gowdy having him expound on how guilty President Hillary is over the uranium thing and how Trump can totally dunk a basketball for two touchdowns.

it's this

the republicans there are acting like the da in furguson

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

bob dobbs is dead posted:

if you don't do calc, you don't even have the option of doing the machine learning poo poo

and that would be sad, because it is cool and good

this is the correct take whenever somebody complains "i'll never use this in real life" about some subject

you're actually saying "i'll never be able to do any job that requires this"

if you're fine with it, fine, but be sure

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

skaboomizzy posted:

At this point I think the plan is probably to have Page idiot blab as much as he can so the republicans can leak anything remotely favorable and star playing preemptive defense at this point. Meuller was smart to keep Steele away from them.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

"Yo, Carter - you and those guys colluded with Russia right?"

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

alnilam posted:

(((am i allowed to do this about myself if I'm not jewisg)))

are you a (((keebler elf)))

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Al! posted:

if u die its a heart attack

is it possible to have several heart attacks over a number of years and not die

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

That DICK! posted:

gettin mad at nite crew for making posts is a lot like getting mad at a wolf for howling at the moon.

Yeah well maybe that fuckin wolf should find somewhere else to do do it, like a haunted and inky dark moor, and not standing right on my fuckin balls

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

deadgoon posted:

Yes, but it's not fun.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

deathbysnusnu posted:

He'd still manage to incriminate himself, Trump, and (somehow) Nunes and Gowdy were this the case.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/sciam/status/926184687709708288
I see now why he keeps barron close

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

"Yo, Carter - you and those guys colluded with Russia right?"

are we sure carter page and zerkerburg aren't the same person, give or take a toupee?

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
most people i know who had heart attacks don't know they had them until like a ekg 4 later so

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

carter page's fetish is clearly talking to government officials about crimes without a lawyer

there is no other explanation here

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

zegermans posted:

what about 2017 makes you think the GOP will break with the party line for the benefit of either the country or Decorum?

if anything can bring The Mattering to Congress, it's six hours of Carter Page flop-sweating his way through increasingly self-incriminating statements

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:chaostrump:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Zegerbergs

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

IIRC there are a couple resort type towns with tons of big rich people vacation homes

This is pages back but the entire county is probably one rich guys ranch making the percent high since there are only 2 or 3 mortgages.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Gringostar posted:

it's this

the republicans there are acting like the da in furguson

page is dumb enough to answer those lifeline questions wrong and implicate himself further

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

deathbysnusnu posted:

Yes, but it's not fun.

Don't knock it till you've tried it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Over under on him accidentally calling him "blood bag" on a hot mic

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

lol please mean another market just opened

....oh god is 30 old????

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

deadgoon posted:

https://www.wikihow.com/Survive-a-Heart-Attack

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

hey antifa revolutionary planning committee i have an idea. lets move the coup to the 5th so they wont be prepared for it

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

imagine if he's just invoking the 5th, over and over, for hours? probably not but the mental image is p hilarious

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Jazerus posted:

carter page's fetish is clearly talking to government officials about crimes without a lawyer

there is no other explanation here

i would say that seems oddly specific compared to other people's fetishes, but lol internet

you've taught me so much :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

thanks to my stupid immune system I can't sell my young and otherwise healthy blood

• Locked thread