Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

No Becky on the poster? Booooo

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Do we know yet if there will be a giant 20 man tag match or just a tag champs vs tag champs match?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Is that the real poster? The Photoshop on it is tragic.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
whats up with brock's eye

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Jinder looks pretty good on that poster

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

Seams posted:

whats up with brock's eye

Same thing that's wrong with nakamura's belly button.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I liked Survivor Series last year but this one seems like a pass imo

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jinder Mahal is main eventing a Big 4 PPV :lol:

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Jinder Mahal is going to beat Brock Lesnar after Singh Brother inference

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Platypus Farm posted:

Same thing that's wrong with nakamura's belly button.

Nakamura has the body of the Great Khali.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.

DeathChicken posted:

Jinder Mahal is going to beat Brock Lesnar after Singh Brother inference

Jinder is going to get a visual pinfall on Brock but John Cena won't count three because of the Singh interference, causing them to scuffle, leading into an AA into an F5 into a 1-2-3.

Brock still gets to win, but Jinder will be able to ramble on about being a Beastmaster and have a justification to feud with John beyond "I'm John Cena, title match plz."

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jinder getting a visual pin on Brock is still going to be more than anybody else in the company has gotten all year and the reactions will be more than worth it

Envisioned
Dec 31, 2007

Hasta la Sunset Vista, baby
I guess Cena winning the Rumble won't be so bad if the alternative is Roman, again, in Philly.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I assume Jinder will punch out Cena then a normal ref will run down and count the 1 2 3 on Lesnar because if there's anything the Jinder reign has taught me its that Jinder always gets whatever he wants and the weirdest things happen to ensure this.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

John Cena's expression perfectly encapsulates that entire situation.

'Are you seeing this poo poo? Really? Well, alright I guess.'

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The other funny thing aboit that poster is how it uses the lineup to subtly promote the upcoming Orton vs Bliss and Rollins vs Charlotte feuds

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I'm glad Shane is still getting his push.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

I would so much rather it be john cena vs brock lesnar at the royal rumble :smith:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

bradzilla posted:

Jinder Mahal is main eventing a Big 4 PPV :lol:

That survivor series match makes more sense to main event

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Procrastinator posted:

I would so much rather it be john cena vs brock lesnar at the royal rumble :smith:

John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar made perfect sense for Survivor Series, but, life is stupid.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Cena is going to AA Jinder so that Brock can beat him without Jinder actually losing

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

There's no possible result that isn't hilarious. Jinder's not getting squashed, so either he wins or Brock needs interference (from John) to beat Jinder

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

There's no possible result that isn't hilarious. Jinder's not getting squashed, so either he wins or Brock needs interference (from John) to beat Jinder

The Singhs try to interfere, distracting Brock for the Khallas, but John's too busy throwing Sunil and Samir out to count Jinder visual pin on Brock, so Jinder grabs Cena to complain, John shoves him back... right into an F5, and the three count, leading to Cena/Jinder.

Of course a smarter route to #17 would be for Jinder to drop to in December/January and do Cena/Styles at WM. (I almost wonder if John wins the belt at RR and DROPS it at Mania as his farewell as a full-timer?)

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Honestly you want Cena breaking WWE's version of Flair's record at Mania just cause it'd make the most money and the best moment. It's just you 100% don't want him beating Jinder cause Jinder

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Take this with a massive grain of salt, but apparently WWE Creative may be a shitshow (well bigger than usual) backstage with regards to Asuka's booking going forward.

Basically here is what's been heard:

- Right now, Asuka isn't scheduled to appear at Survivor Series. This has rubbed some people in creative the wrong way, as they feel like it would damage her even further. However, there are some problems with this.

- The current RAW Womens Survivor Series team is slated to be: Alicia Fox, Nia Jax, Sasha Banks, Bayley, and Mickie James. This is partially because they (at this time) want Team Smackdown to go over. So having Asuka on Team RAW would damage her in some eyes, if that result stayed.

- Again, they could keep her off the card, but that would make her look even worse in a casual viewer's eyes.

I personally think a way out would be to have Asuka win the RAW Women's Championship before Survivor Series, and going on to face Natalya, who can boost Asuka's credibility even further. But this would result in Alexa being left off the card. But a lot of people have soured on Alexa after last week's really awful match/finish with Mickie James, so it would probably be for the best.

Comedy option: Just have Asuka squash Lana.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Nov 3, 2017

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
Your comedy option is 100 Times better than any other suggestion

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Even better just have Asuka kill Ellswotth

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
You fools talking about Jinder vs. Brock as though it's not actually AJ vs. Brock. Ohhhh, how I pity you. :mmmhmm:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

VJeff posted:

You fools talking about Jinder vs. Brock as though it's not actually AJ vs. Brock. Ohhhh, how I pity you. :mmmhmm:

they're just rushing the end of an AJ/Jinder program because AJ failed a steroid test

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
And Jinder passed?

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

flatluigi posted:

And Jinder passed?

Jinder's contract allows him to test at the Punjab facility of his choice

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

Take this with a massive grain of salt, but apparently WWE Creative may be a shitshow (well bigger than usual) backstage with regards to Asuka's booking going forward.

Basically here is what's been heard:

- Right now, Asuka isn't scheduled to appear at Survivor Series. This has rubbed some people in creative the wrong way, as they feel like it would damage her even further. However, there are some problems with this.

- The current RAW Womens Survivor Series team is slated to be: Alicia Fox, Nia Jax, Sasha Banks, Bayley, and Mickie James. This is partially because they (at this time) want Team Smackdown to go over. So having Asuka on Team RAW would damage her in some eyes, if that result stayed.

- Again, they could keep her off the card, but that would make her look even worse in a casual viewer's eyes.

I personally think a way out would be to have Asuka win the RAW Women's Championship before Survivor Series, and going on to face Natalya, who can boost Asuka's credibility even further. But this would result in Alexa being left off the card. But a lot of people have soured on Alexa after last week's really awful match/finish with Mickie James, so it would probably be for the best.

...the finish they wrote?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Aphrodite posted:

For the James/Bliss match? I mean they probably weren't expecting the reaction from a decent chunk of viewers to be really negative. But that finish helped no one in the end. I don't know a single person who actually liked that finish as well, even among casual viewers.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Aphrodite posted:

Welcome to WWE

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

VJeff posted:

I actually forgot they'd announced AJ/Rusev and have now changed it to be the title match, so there is a non-zero chance that someone came to their senses (or Brock and Paul managed to use their pull) and realised that you can hide Jinder in the 10 man tag and AJ/Brock is a much more credible main event. I mean, people will actually buy AJ as being able to beat Lesnar, and you can still do the guest ref thing because of AJ's history with Cena.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Basically, Dave said that if AJ wins, that either Jinder's hurt so bad, they had to take the title off him (which would suck for Jinder but be a pretty ridiculous irony for him to get hurt right before this stupid India tour) or they realized that Jinder/Brock is a stupid match and AJ/Brock is way better. Which means AJ would probably lose it right back after Survivor Series (or maybe they'd add him to the tour and have him lose it there, who knows). If AJ loses, they just wanna pop a rating.

Now that I think about it, having AJ win the title, fight Brock, then drop it to Jinder in India isn't a terrible idea. Then just have Jinder drop it right back at Clash of Champions. You'd be hotshotting it a bit but who cares the title has no credibility left anyway.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

And the Singh Brothers could still interfere for Brock :allears:

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
If Jinder's hurt, do they just have AJ roll over him as quick as the Singhs? Or do you risk him getting hurt worse by trying to actually have a real match?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

- Right now, Asuka isn't scheduled to appear at Survivor Series.

Goddamn, not even 3 weeks into her debut and they already hosed up

That right there is what we call a record