Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Civ V modded, Dragonball Xenoverse, more Hexcells, IDK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Mario Odyssey 124 moon playthrough, Alien Soldier and Soul Calibur V the secret best fighting game

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Shadows of War. Time to finish up this stabfest.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

DQ Heroes II

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

It's RE4 time again. Just heading into 4-3. I think chapter 4 might be my favourite but they're all so good. I love this game

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Super Mario Odyssey and COD WWII

I was going to save COD until I 100%d Mario, just so I could claim that I played through the entire game uninterrupted, but I remembered that I played a few Splatoon rounds a couple days ago so I lost out on those bragging rights anyways :/

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mario and dragon's dogma. maybe some ff9 instead of DD

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Super Mario Odyssey and COD WWII

I was going to save COD until I 100%d Mario, just so I could claim that I played through the entire game uninterrupted, but I remembered that I played a few Splatoon rounds a couple days ago so I lost out on those bragging rights anyways :/

After i hit the 600ish point Ive been going very slowly and only doing a handful of moons a day in handheld mode. Trying to marathon it at this point wasn't as fun to me, so I'm happy that I'll be seeing new stuff in it for a few more weeks potentially

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
probably wont game tonight.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

mycophobia posted:

probably wont game tonight.

sorry about that

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
its my own personal choice.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

e: prolly witcher3, too

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Nov 3, 2017

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Overwatch and Breath of the Wild. I'm still getting through master mode

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Resogun and hopefully some Nier Automata

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Going to take a break from gaming to destress and emotionally reconnect with my wife.

If that goes poorly I'm going to try to set up zsnes netplay and rope imps into playing Metal Warriors with me.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The Turing Test while the new CoD downloads.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Wolfenstein: The New Order, Friday The 13th: The Game, and The Legend Of Kusakari.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

watchmans

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Monolith, Mario Odyssey, Golf Story

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TF2 and probably Mario 06 whilst making GBS threads.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Super Mario Odyssey. COD WWII’s servers are busted I guess

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I ended up playing a lot of Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Future Tone and now my hands hurt.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I been playing drunk TF2 with a guy I met on a server who is trying to overcome a heroin addiction the past few days.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I been playing drunk TF2 with a guy I met on a server who is trying to overcome a heroin addiction the past few days.

kewl

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

hope he gets better.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Hope yobgoblin is doing ok.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Hope yobgoblin is doing ok.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Just redid my gaming setup and it's insanely good. So probably Future Tone and Nier Automata. Is the Nier DLC worth buying? I'm thinking about getting it and I know that if I buy it, I have to get it before I beat the game.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Zwei 2 after work till I pass out.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

More CoD: WWII. I have a brain disease where I can’t play a game’s multiplayer until I beat its single-player campaign so I’m working on that. It’s been a while since I’ve played a good single-player WWII campaign so I’m digging it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FFXIV and splatoon and mario.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Started this morning with Mario and next I'll try and finish Witcher 3 blood and wine. Now that I've got the grandmaster armor I think I'm okay with beelining to the main story end

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

God drat mario is still so fun.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

I could play Golf Story (second course), Odyssey (just got to Luncheon Kingdom), or pick BotW back up (got through one divine beast but i might just start over, it's been too long and I've seen none of the DLC)

Choose for me, because I cannot :(

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Mario

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wanna do a speedrun but i still havent gotten the 100%

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?