Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Next update's on November 2nd with 60 pages!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
I'm kind of surprised people are able to get past that silverware work though.

I mean yeah tatsumaki's impact isn't the same as in the ONE version but :drat: Murata's silverware.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

skaianDestiny posted:

Next update's on November 2nd with 60 pages!

I really wish I understood anything about how Murata works. We'll go months with, like, 4 pages table scraps every few weeks, and now we're getting more than full chapters on a nearly monthly basis. Is it because he's not drawing Spiderman anymore?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Schwarzwald posted:

In ONE's panel, we're seeing Tatsumaki as her sister sees her, as this weird, twisted, almost demonic figure. This is in contrast to how Saitama saw her, initially mistaking her as a (foul-mouthed) child.

Are you sure ONE wasn't legitimately trying to draw Tatsumaki like normal?

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

CharlestonJew posted:

Does it really matter what he intended? Just look at the Mob anime. When you take all that inconsistent weirdness and roll with it, it can be absolutely magical. The end result matters, not the intention.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

CharlestonJew posted:

Yes, as evidenced by the panel in question, which you can view on the previous page, in which Tatsumaki portrayed quite visually distinctly from how she is typically.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Murata's a monster, it's just that sometimes he can put all of his productivity into OPM instead of other obligations.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Murata is strong and cool and my friend

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Murata's a monster, it's just that sometimes he can put all of his productivity into OPM instead of other obligations.

Murata is a hero, not a monster. :colbert:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

And More posted:

Murata is a hero, not a monster. :colbert:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Schwarzwald posted:

Yes, as evidenced by the panel in question, which you can view on the previous page, in which Tatsumaki portrayed quite visually distinctly from how she is typically.

Yeah, Murata's a good artist but he needs to not overstep his boundaries. I appreciate his efforts in making Sproing Rapier interesting rather than just some bit hero like Red Muffler or Piko but still. He should know better than to go off on his own when ONE's providing him with proper material to follow.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Known uppity mangaka, Murata.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Actually yeah, Murata's poo poo.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Dude acts like it's his manga or something

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

tiistai posted:

Dude acts like it's his manga or something

If you look really closely, you can tell he actually plagiarised it all from another manga with the same name.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Wow, do people know about this? This changes everything

Murata is a FRAUD. I loving knew it! I ALWAYS KNEW IT

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Google's gotta be in on this too, the only reason no one knows about the first one is because they respect capitalization so much!!!

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
you have to admit that its very bold of him to not even bother changing the name. its kind of manly

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/924968820585897984

:spooky:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Watchcerberusman is good.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Really enjoying that tiny snowman Lily, but bunny butler Genos is also very good.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Oh my god pig god is the stay puft marshmallow man

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

SpacePig posted:

Really enjoying that tiny snowman Lily, but bunny butler Genos is also very good.

There are two Genoses (Geni?) and they're both butlers.

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang
That arrow in front of Puri Puri Prisoner is very suggestive.

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

dunno which of these is better

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

All Stench did for the "straw hat" is dye his hair and you're not changing my mind on that.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
Is that a Little Red Crablante I see?

I think it is.

With a Crab Basket to boot!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I just read last month's chapter and it was very good, god literally any other S Class would have been more reassuring. Glasses is some guy though.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Did the 60 page update come out yet?

AfricanBootyShine
Jan 9, 2006

Snake wins.

It's delayed until tomorrow:
http://tonarinoyj.hatenablog.com/entry/2017/11/02/193709

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa. I must be strong.

Diddie
Sep 1, 2001

What the heck is going on in here???
Raw out https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/13932016480029148716

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I can't believe it... Genos didn't job

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Saitama thinks much like this thread.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Reading the raws without knowing Japanese is cool because there's a lot of things that are communicated so pointedly through the visuals. That panel got a laugh out of me.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

I :allears: everytime I watch Garou fight. Every frame is amazing.

Edit: me when I see there's a new issue posted.

graham cracker fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Nov 3, 2017

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
That arm trick was pretty nifty. And appropriate given how often Genos gets those ripped off.

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.
I love that Genos has addressed his problem with getting his arms ripped off so often. Also, and this might be the child in me, but I like that we're getting a bit of monster gore again. Maybe I'm forgetting but it feels like it's been a while since we've seen lovingly rendered monster anatomical cross sections.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
drat garou used his fight with watchdog man to learn about prancing... htey have to put this guy down ASAP or he will become unstoppable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Work Friend Keven posted:

drat garou used his fight with watchdog man to learn about prancing... htey have to put this guy down ASAP or he will become unstoppable.

fortunately for the hero association, he just had a big fight with genos so now he's learned how to lose all his limbs at once