Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Waffle House posted:

is this the one with the video

Bone krew has many videos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I will never get tired of posting this because of how DeeJ loving owns himself so hard without realizing it, while poor cozmo realizes it

https://youtu.be/gToaGPeimyQ

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I will never get tired of posting this because of how DeeJ loving owns himself so hard without realizing it, while poor cozmo realizes it

C'mon, let's see the names. We're gonna see 'em at some point.

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
Rofl

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
"Maybe he likes the way he looks?"

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Mods please name change to "Calus Clarkson"

Grow fat from song.

Shazaminator
Oct 11, 2007
The power of Shazam compels you!
Could I get an invite to Goon Squid Europa on ps4? In game as theshazaminator.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Xur has Graviton Lance, Young Ahamkara's Spine, Mask of the Quiet One, and Nezarec's Sin in the EDZ.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

10 Beers posted:

Xur has Graviton Lance, Young Ahamkara's Spine, Mask of the Quiet One, and Nezarec's Sin in the EDZ.

damnit you tentacle face bastard give me a nighthawk

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Mazerunner posted:

damnit you tentacle face bastard give me a nighthawk

Or Lucky Pants, or Orpheus Rig, or...

Brine
Aug 3, 2007

10 Beers posted:

Yay, done collecting exotics on my Titan and my hunter didn’t have the spine yet.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Good to see xur continuing his trend of selling poo poo he's already had going strong.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
lol Reddit spergs have confirmed there is a hidden XP cooldown just like the chest/resource ones.

Make sure you spend real money on those bright engrams friends!!!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Lol what the gently caress

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

lol Reddit spergs have confirmed there is a hidden XP cooldown just like the chest/resource ones.

Wait, what? Got a link?

Also, the very first chest I opened today was a Cayde chest and it was empty. :shrug:

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Somehow, I'm not surprised

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

10 Beers posted:

Or Lucky Pants, or Orpheus Rig, or...

You can just roll another hunter up, get it through Titan and get free lucky pants, man.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Finally beat the raid last night after Calus glitching out bad enough that we went back to orbit, then did the underbelly to get back to Phalus

I really need a drat Coldheart

And to not die when he blows up platforms, drat that happened 3 times and that's 3 times too many

Group I was with did the Gauntlet in a different way that I like better, you follow your runner instead of everyone standing on a platform. Sounded really weird at first but once I got it down it was so fuckin easy

And what did I get from the raid? Shaders, tokens, a chestpiece I totally didn't need and... a New Monarchy token?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Hahaha

possible explanation for empty Cayde stashes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U43xYRuaAX8

It appears if you're not standing right next to the chest, the engrams can clip through the chest and fall through whatever is beneath, including, possibly, out of the world.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Just play pvp and you don't have any of these issues :v:

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I like to think that one day Zavala will proudly announce one of the greatest guardians, champion of us all, then look down to read the name and frown.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:

RBA Starblade posted:

I like to think that one day Zavala will proudly announce one of the greatest guardians, champion of us all, then look down to read the name and frown.

"Guardians, today we recognize an outstanding warrior. One who has ended many threats against the Tower, against the City, against the Traveler... he stands with us today as a testament to how the righteous strength of the Light can save us all from ruin. Today we recognize..."

*Zavala opens the envelope*
*Zavala frowns as he looks at the contents*

"...A Buff Gay Dude."

*audible snickers from the audience*

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

"... ecks ecks ecks weed lord boner hitler underscore four twenty ecks ecks ecks..."

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:

xzzy posted:

"... ecks ecks ecks weed lord boner hitler underscore four twenty ecks ecks ecks..."

What I would give to have Lance Reddick read that aloud...

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I feel like I took a little too long to get around to doing the raid. It doesn't seem like that many are going recently.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Yeah, if I'm farming Brights on alts I will quickly bang out two Public Events then run a Strike, or merely stop for a couple minutes then go sit at the freshest Public Event flag I can find so there will be time enough between completions. Sadly this doesn't always work, which is why I pretty much am only grabbing one Bright per alt now just to minimize the crap.

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

RBA Starblade posted:

I feel like I took a little too long to get around to doing the raid. It doesn't seem like that many are going recently.
No poo poo, game's dead.

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
game is fuckin deaaaaaad

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
and in a month it'll be alive again, and then a month after that, dead again

the circle...of life.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

“The door refused to open. It said, “Five cents, please.”
He searched his pockets. No more coins; nothing. “I’ll pay you tomorrow,” he told the door. Again he tried the knob. Again it remained locked tight. “What I pay you,” he informed it, “is in the nature of a gratuity; I don’t have to pay you.”
“I think otherwise,” the door said. “Look in the purchase contract you signed when you bought this conapt.”
In his desk drawer he found the contract; since signing it he had found it necessary to refer to the document many times. Sure enough; payment to his door for opening and shutting constituted a mandatory fee. Not a tip.
“You discover I’m right,” the door said. It sounded smug.
From the drawer beside the sink Joe Chip got a stainless steel knife; with it he began systematically to unscrew the bolt assembly of his apt’s money-gulping door.
“I’ll sue you,” the door said as the first screw fell out.
Joe Chip said, “I’ve never been sued by a door. But I guess I can live through it.”

Tei fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Nov 3, 2017

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Akuma posted:

No poo poo, game's dead.

Bbut my platinum trophy :negative:

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
It’s like the easiest plat in the world wtf

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tei posted:

He searched his pockets. No more coins; nothing. “I’ll pay you tomorrow,” he told the door. Again he tried the knob. Again it remained locked tight. “What I pay you,” he informed it, “is in the nature of a gratuity; I don’t have to pay you.”
“I think otherwise,” the door said. “Look in the purchase contract you signed when you bought this conapt.”
In his desk drawer he found the contract; since signing it he had found it necessary to refer to the document many times. Sure enough; payment to his door for opening and shutting constituted a mandatory fee. Not a tip.
From the drawer beside the sink Joe Chip got a stainless steel knife; with it he began systematically to unscrew the bolt assembly of his apt’s money-gulping door.
Joe Chip said, “I’ve never been sued by a door. But I guess I can live through it.”

Hell, same.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Tei posted:

Hahahahahahaha.

Tei you're the best poster on something awful dot com imo

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Nov 3, 2017

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
Lmao Trials is Survival on Javelin-4.

:shepicide:

gently caress you bungie.

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.

Wazzit posted:

I'm looking forward to them pulling a Supremacy come season 2 and, upon seeing that their shittiest mode is near-universally hated, just double down and push it harder instead of just yanking it from the rotation like they should.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Legs Benedict posted:

It’s like the easiest plat in the world wtf

Yeah but I need to actually finish the raid to get it. Which is why I commented on how there don't seem to be that many around.

quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQmgEbrOHeg&t=4s

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

And to think we used to have Rift. Now we have Counterstrike!

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Wazzit posted:

Next week Dead Orbit is going win again instead of NM and even if NM wins their sword is getting trashed and infused into my raid sword.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjtZwERkYE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Waffle House posted:

And to think we used to have Rift.

Everyone used to bemoan the hell outta Rift but it was secretly the best game in a SBMM world, the last refuge for true casual play. It's big floppy donkey dick that it's gone while Supremacy is shoved down our pants despite having always been the bad touch.