Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

Smol posted:

I know what champion I'm banning until the end of time

is it twitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Btw Diana's passive procs moonlight for a brief period right now, so if you enjoy playing her, now might be a good time to give it a go.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

what champions do you guys think belong in the "oh yeah, this guy exists" club? aureleieoun sol is definitely up there for me, along with yorick

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
that dragon guy, the darkin blade, quinn, and volibear

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

pog boyfriend posted:

what champions do you guys think belong in the "oh yeah, this guy exists" club? aureleieoun sol is definitely up there for me, along with yorick

mordekaiser....

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

pog boyfriend posted:

Volibear and Nautilus. Volibear because his kit is kinda lovely, so no one plays him (if you wanna fling people, just pick singed, and if you wanna bite people for HP scaling, just play mundo, honestly).

Nautilus because he used to be super good jungle and riot went "he's too good support. So we're making him one of the shittest junglers in the game" before then nerfing him into complete uselessness.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i see volibear players a lot in plat 1/diamond 5, i assume because people appreciate that hes just a big lump of stats without any interesting mechanics or skills getting in the way and they think their superior jungle yomi will propel them to victory

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

pog boyfriend posted:

Udyr

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Udyr is the single most iconic character in the game & everyone knows about the original wild boy. Insane post & I'd absolutely ban you if I was able.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

nice troll post

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTsBf8zSfdM

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

matazat for life

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

pog boyfriend posted:

I played against Wukong the other day and I straight up can't remember the last time before that where I had a Wukong in my game

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

pog boyfriend posted:

Vel'koz

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
how do I play Azir in a way that doesn't involve having a bad time for the first half hour of a round

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Super Librarian posted:

I played against Wukong the other day and I straight up can't remember the last time before that where I had a Wukong in my game
I had a Wukong jungle on my team in a game the other night who didn't appear in any location outside the jungle until he was level 7 and then he promptly "ganked" a lane and died.

Meanwhile the enemy team had a jungler.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

https://imgur.com/dEC7BKI

:toot:

Rygar201 fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Nov 4, 2017

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Mikujin posted:

I had a Wukong jungle on my team in a game the other night who didn't appear in any location outside the jungle until he was level 7 and then he promptly "ganked" a lane and died.

Meanwhile the enemy team had a jungler.

I had a Wukong who was straight up two hitting me and Jinx for most of the game. Super annoying to deal with early.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.

Bleck posted:

how do I play Azir in a way that doesn't involve having a bad time for the first half hour of a round

ram your soldiers into the opposing laner every time they walk up to last hit, try to get 2 autos off along w/ the q if you can for thunderlords

e: also probably dont rush nashors, lost chapter into morello gives you a lot more laning presence since you'll actually have enough mana to do more than one spell rotation

Hashtag Yoloswag fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Nov 4, 2017

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

should fix your link

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

congrats my dude

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

pog boyfriend posted:

Skarner, someone pulled him in an ARAM I played a few days ago and no-one on the team knew what he did.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I legitimately have not seen Volibear in forever outside of a single ARAM I had a few months ago. Udyr was the same way before he got his buffs.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

I am legitimately the worst kind of player you want to see on your team in solo q.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
I used to hate playing against volibear until I realized that silver volibears will flip you in whatever direction you want if you even attempt to kite them

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Mikujin posted:

I am legitimately the worst kind of player you want to see on your team in solo q.

i used to be but now im a good boy

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
https://plays.tv/video/59fd6b214fa077c46f/olaf-mid

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

why dont you get your freaking w

also yeah as a top laner, olaf has been in the past probably my most successful "ugh i have to play this lovely lane" pick. well, maybe graves when he was broken and got two stacks of MR per dash

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Voxx posted:

that dragon guy, the darkin blade, quinn, and volibear

quinn is a very nice lady you take that back

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

I never see Kled even though he's fun as poo poo

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Verviticus posted:

also yeah as a top laner, olaf has been in the past probably my most successful "ugh i have to play this lovely lane" pick. well, maybe graves when he was broken and got two stacks of MR per dash

Just play chogath, become literally unkillable and stand on your team so the enemies can't hit your ADC or midlaner because you take up the entire screen, and then eat their adc or midlaner for 800 damage.

edit: meanwhile never leave lane because every creep wave is, at minimum, a 120 hp heal.

Drone_Fragger fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Nov 4, 2017

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
The new champ looks dumb. Makes all the old characters edgy and dark and then release a wacky girl, smh

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

The new champ looks dumb. Makes all the old characters edgy and dark and then release a wacky girl, smh

no talking poo poo

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?
haven't had time to keep track, but just checking in to say i'm glad they made a champ for people that liked ahri, but felt she was too old. seems healthy.

fake edit: too tired

im old rick bitch fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Nov 4, 2017

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

im old rick bitch posted:

haven't had time to keep track, but just checking in to say i'm glad they made a champ for people that liked ahri, but felt she was too old. seems healthy.

fake edit: too tired

you bastard, you will die by my blade.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
isnt ahri the opposite of that trope about an anime character looking young but being thousands of years old

like wasnt she just a random fox who turned into a furry a couple of years ago and thus only a few years old?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Shes my wife idiot

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

my wife continues to be irelia and i warmly await her remake

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

from here on out nobody is allowed to talk poo poo about gappy. unless she ends up being overpowered as hell or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Verviticus posted:

Didn't really get a chance to properly auto until the fight with shyv. More poke with e and q was more important

• Locked thread