Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawdog69
Nov 2, 2010
I'm looking forward to Ashe ult tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Midnightghoul posted:

Not a fan of Hanzo so far, but then again who the gently caress likes Hanzo

:smith: Hanzo is fun sometimes.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I hope there are way more Samuro buffs than just Image Transmission

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

Gobbeldygook posted:

DunkTrain is playing the floor build on stream with Zeratul, including the new zeratul ult.

Might of the Nerazim
Mana: 30
Cooldown: 15 Seconds
Activate to cast an untalented version of Zeratul's most recently used Basic Ability.
Passive: After using an Ability, Zeratul's next Basic Attack within 6 seconds deals 40% more damage.
The Level 20 upgrade resets all of Zeratul's cooldowns when he activates it, replacing Rewind, but putting it on a 15 second cooldown.
Seems wild... making a character that almost no one can play even harder to play. (I have no problem with one character out of 70 being unbelievably difficult to play well.)

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

please be good li li rework

please

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

Lili is already almost perfect, not looking forward to this

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Alexstraza is a lot more hefty and thicc in game that I thought she would be, I mean I get it you gotta exaggerate proportions.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

look at these cute cuphead style sprays!!!!

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
They're adding Vehicle skins too.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Kerrrrrrr posted:

I absolutely love every single one of those Cuphead-esque sprays.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
Hanzo can jump over terrain and buildings, get prepared for him escaping at 1% health!

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Stealth changes suck (as someone who mains Zeratul), Hanzo sucks and whoever keeps putting in overwatch heroes should be dragged out back and shot.

Where's my Firebat. :argh:

At least Alex looks cool.

Cuatal
Apr 17, 2007

:dukedog:

No Wave posted:

Lili is already almost perfect, not looking forward to this

Yeah I was excited about all the news but I hope they don't ruin my favorite hero :(

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

lucifirius posted:

Hanzo can jump over terrain and buildings, get prepared for him escaping at 1% health!
It's a 25 second cooldown.

Tangents posted:

please be good li li rework

please

Cuatal posted:

Yeah I was excited about all the news but I hope they don't ruin my favorite hero :(
Just for you guys I spent a couple minutes squinting at Dunktrain's VOD for LiLi's talents.

Healing Brew: 4 second cooldown, 25 mana, heals hero within (6?) range for 177. currently 3 seconds and 25 mana for 203. nerf.
blinding wind: 12 second cooldown, 30 mana, deals 142 damage and blinds 2 nearby enemies for 1.5 seconds. currently 9 seconds and 35 mana for 2 seconds. Nerf.
Cloud Serpent: 12 seconds, 35 mana, attacks nearby enemies for 27 damage for 8 seconds, heals target for half the damage done. change/buff
trait: whenever she takes damage, for 1 second gains 10% move speed and cooldowns refresh 50% faster. They baselined her level 20!
jug of 1000 cups: 20 second cooldown, 80 mana, heals for 66 health every 0.25 seconds for 6 seconds. Cooldown is increased as it's channeled up to 50 seconds.
water serpent: no change.

level 1 talents
healing brew's cooldown reduced by 1 second and mana cost refunded if target is under 50% health (not sure if both parts only trigger if under 50% health or if cooldown always reduced by 1 second)
wind serpent: each hero hit by blinding wind reduces cooldown of sepent by 2(or is it 3?) seconds
adventurer: increase fleet of foot duration by 50%, mana regeneration is 150% while fleet of foot is active.

level 4
hurricane winds: blind wind slows by 30% for 2 seconds
serpent sidekick: duration increased by 0.5 seconds every time it hits a hero.
safety sprint: activate to to gain fleet of foot for 2 seconds and movement speed increased by 30% while active? cooldown not listed.

level 13: all blinding wind talents
gale force: increase duration by 1 second, lili basic attacks against blinded heroes +30%(or 50%?) damage
surging winds: if blinding wind hits two heroes, reduce cooldown by 3 seconds and gain 10% spellpower for 10 seconds
mass vortex: hits 3 heroes instead of 2, if it hits 3 heroes does 100% more damage.

Gobbeldygook fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Nov 3, 2017

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

Blinding wind with the 4 talent was admittedly kind of busted.

Cuatal
Apr 17, 2007

:dukedog:
On paper I don't like the changes overall but I guess we'll see how it works out.

Thanks for writing that stuff out. Any other big things or reworks people are finding?

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
Will Hanzo be able to attack while moving? And 25s CD on an escape like that is pretty strong, there are some walls that will just deny a kill short of a skillshot.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

lucifirius posted:

Will Hanzo be able to attack while moving? And 25s CD on an escape like that is pretty strong, there are some walls that will just deny a kill short of a skillshot.
I don't know if he can 'attack while moving' but his attack speed is 0.67 attacks per second so if he can't he at least sets a new standard for easy stutter stepping.

All of Alex's talents/abilities and all of Hanzo's talents and abilities.

kurona_bright
Mar 21, 2013
Really happy that they're making the heal on the serpent baseline for Lili -- with that and the cooldown reduction made baseline as well, it'll be possible to regularly have 2+ healing serpents on your team straight from the start of the game.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

McTimmy posted:

They're adding Vehicle skins too.
Nope. That's a NotBelial post. Just look at his name, he is definitely not the prince of lies.

Henker
May 5, 2009

Widowmaker is getting a Nova skin in Overwatch. I guess it's only appropriate.

floofyscorp
Feb 12, 2007

Kerrrrrrr posted:

Oh my god that Lunara spray is straight-up one of the centaurs from Fantasia, I love it.

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Guerilla war struggle is a new entertainment.
Fallen Rib
Did my placement matches for the first time. Started out good with 4 straight wins and were playing with Plat 4-5 people but after that I really faltered and ended up at gold 3. Pretty okay with that though, considering this is my first moba and I'm still a bit confused when to do what. I have however realized that Nazeebo should be first ban on every map because he has been loving up every one of my teams whenever we faced him regardless of our comp or what we do.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Gobbeldygook posted:

Nope. That's a NotBelial post. Just look at his name, he is definitely not the prince of lies.

Oh, ha, I don't even look at reddit names.

EDIT: Swing for the fences Tempo Storm.

McTimmy fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Nov 4, 2017

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Welp. Looks like the Tempo Storm upset dream is gasping it's last breath.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
I like these casters, they have a good dynamic.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Just a world championship match with Samuro and Stukov. No big thing.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

BGrifter posted:

Just a world championship match with Samuro and Stukov. No big thing.

Abathur

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
gently caress Hanzo

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

I'm so loving happy I was wrong about Regen Globes.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
I am so looking forward to now being killed from across the map by a brainless hanzo main in two games

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Ehh Abathur is very popular in competitive

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
Oh is he? I've never really followed Heroes esports.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

Midnightghoul posted:

Ehh Abathur is very popular in competitive
Yes. Since Heroes 2.0 he has been the 13th most popular (pick+ban) hero in tournaments.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Roll 20 are awesome. After winning with Samuro and Stukov they're just casually going to pick Garrosh/Rehgar/Falstad/Chromie/D.Va

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

Gobbeldygook posted:

Yes. Since Heroes 2.0 he has been the 13th most popular (pick+ban) hero in tournaments.

Well thank you for that info, I gotta pay more attention I guess. It's entertaining.

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

:thunk:

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
Vikings!

kurona_bright
Mar 21, 2013
what is going on

what does vikings have that's good against zeratul/dehaka/greymane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU