Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

LMAO that article:

Thank you, caption, for the precision that Gavin is the character on the left, not, as most people would probably assume, the one on the right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Keeping a pet spider on your desk isn't a bad idea to own your own caricature in a country with cartoonists that tend to default to walking condom or toilet.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

SwitchbladeKult posted:

I wonder what would happen if ISIS came out in favor of the NRA and the deregulation of the firearms industry.

Al Queda did and it turned out no one cared.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Don't touch the loving Dalek, you lemon!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I think we found Mac's horcrux.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Ark of the Government

Only registered members can see post attachments!

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Spinster posted:

Ark of the Government

Pita confirmed.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Trapezium Dave posted:

Keeping a pet spider on your desk isn't a bad idea to own your own caricature in a country with cartoonists that tend to default to walking condom or toilet.

Yeah, spiders are cool and useful.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

I see God.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

Glory

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

:same:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Cat Mattress posted:

LMAO that article:

Thank you, caption, for the precision that Gavin is the character on the left, not, as most people would probably assume, the one on the right.

Well, they are Tories.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

With a billion things going on in politics at the moment you wouldn't think a cartoonist would be starved for ideas, and yet here we are.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Trapezium Dave posted:

With a billion things going on in politics at the moment you wouldn't think a cartoonist would be starved for ideas, and yet here we are.

Stantis probably had an entire year's worth of comic strips completed in 2016, anticipating a Hillary win. Now he's got no idea what to do.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Stantis probably had an entire year's worth of comic strips completed in 2016, anticipating a Hillary win. Now he's got no idea what to do.
He could try "Carmen runs for public office", that has some potential. "Carmen continues to stand in the desert and does gently caress all", less so.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Trapezium Dave posted:

He could try "Carmen runs for public office", that has some potential. "Carmen continues to stand in the desert and does gently caress all", less so.

Jesus gently caress why doesn't he just have Carmen run against Hillary for dog catcher or some other fuckall position? He can keep cranking out his rage against his DASGC version of Clinton and pretend it's super relevant.

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

I thought about planning to desecrate this shitstain's grave, but it comes pre-desecrated by virtue of its contents.

For context, he basically said that if someone's gay and hasn't renounced it they should be denied funeral rites.

Death Ray
Jan 20, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 6 years!)

Jesus. Ramirez, man! Dude does NOT pull punches!

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
That is a hell of a claim, for better or worse.

He probably didn't give it a single second's thought longer than it took to draw that cartoon though.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Keiya posted:

I thought about planning to desecrate this shitstain's grave, but it comes pre-desecrated by virtue of its contents.

For context, he basically said that if someone's gay and hasn't renounced it they should be denied funeral rites.

Wisconsin Catholics, keepin' it classy.

Glad I don't go to church here anymore, it's pretty awful. They're evangelical in all but name.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

So brave. Award winner right there. (We know he'd probably never put White Supremacist/Current-day Nazis on there)

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Ularg posted:

So brave. Award winner right there. (We know he'd probably never put White Supremacist/Current-day Nazis on there)
It's also like the 6th or 7th cartoon he made with the exact same contents. (Ramirez recycling his poo poo? How unexpected)

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Xander77 posted:

It's also like the 6th or 7th cartoon he made with the exact same contents. (Ramirez recycling his poo poo? How unexpected)

Pulitzers ain't gonna win themselves.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I'm gonna keep making the same comic until they realize my genius and send me the award.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
gently caress your anthropocentric view of evolution and biology Ramirez.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Why do newspapers keep paying for this shite? I could probably count the number of times prickly city has commented on anything concrete this entire year on one hand. How do these two lazy assholes get paid anything at all?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Them some weird-rear end titties on that man.

More likely, it's a repurposed caveman with a new head.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
It's a towel and the colorist hosed it up.

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

I'm the second 'ISIS' label

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

World Famous W posted:

Ohhhhh !

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Well, they are Tories.

Extoryminate!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Cat Mattress posted:

LMAO that article:

Well, yes. One of them is a psychopath with no human characteristics who wants to exterminate everyone who isn't just like them, and the other one is a Dalek.

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.

am i doing this right
im not very good at drawing

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Lunar Suite posted:

am i doing this right
im not very good at drawing

Open the CHUD gates!

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.

World Famous W posted:

Makes sense, I thought it was his invisible hair.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

sheep-dodger posted:

Why do newspapers keep paying for this shite? I could probably count the number of times prickly city has commented on anything concrete this entire year on one hand. How do these two lazy assholes get paid anything at all?

Same reason they pay for Drunky Duck, so when an angry letter comes in complaining about Doonesbury's liberal bias, they can point to Prickly City/Mallard Fillmore and say "we publish cartoons from conservative viewpoints as well."

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

World Famous W posted:

You say hosed up, I say moderately improved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Death Ray posted:

Jesus. Ramirez, man! Dude does NOT pull punches!

No, you're thinking of Mike Lester.

• Locked thread