Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

well i GUESS i have to get this game now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

time to buy cod

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Who has WWII for PS4? I know I and Pablo and Hormel and BBG do, but does anyone else?

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Who has WWII for PS4? I know I and Pablo and Hormel and BBG do, but does anyone else?

Master rear end is getting it too I believe. I think skeezy should tho

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i was gonna but i dont actually like cod if theres no double jumps or lasers so i decided not too.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I think this is my favorite CoD in a long time. It doesn’t really do anything particularly special but it just seems really well put together. Even the OHK sniper rifles I bitch about so much in past games are only really an issue in the Gustav Cannon map.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

does the new wolfenstein series have multiplayer and is it fun y/n

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

does the new wolfenstein series have multiplayer and is it fun y/n

it does not

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I picked up the Blops3 multiplayer pack, since $15 is about what I'm willing to pay for CoD, if any imps want to play. It's still my favorite CoD game so far.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

I picked up the Blops3 multiplayer pack, since $15 is about what I'm willing to pay for CoD, if any imps want to play. It's still my favorite CoD game so far.

Advanced Warfare is my favorite however WW2 is really fun and sledgehammer games has become one of my fave devs

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Liquid Drink posted:

Advanced Warfare is my favorite however WW2 is really fun and sledgehammer games has become one of my fave devs

Let’s play this week

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I think this is my favorite CoD in a long time. It doesn’t really do anything particularly special but it just seems really well put together. Even the OHK sniper rifles I bitch about so much in past games are only really an issue in the Gustav Cannon map.

I hate that map but the other ones are good. War mode is super fun

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

I’ll be home tomorrow to play

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Liquid Drink posted:

I'd play it if it had a multiplayer back like Blops3. I don't want to spend $60 for an FPS I'll only play in multiplayer.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'd play it if it had a multiplayer back like Blops3. I don't want to spend $60 for an FPS I'll only play in multiplayer.

Yeah I hear you. BLOPS3 was fun but if I have movement like that just give me the titan fall 2 / AW fast movement and not half assed boosts and wallrunning like blops3

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Liquid Drink posted:

Yeah I hear you. BLOPS3 was fun but if I have movement like that just give me the titan fall 2 / AW fast movement and not half assed boosts and wallrunning like blops3
Yeah, I get that. I've just been jumping between a few multiplayer shooters lately.

edit: Blops 3 multiplayer might suck. What's with all these drones and poo poo?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Badass

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
They should just add a bunch of crazy modern and futuristic guns after a while bc I'm already getting bored with the ones in the base game and who cares about realism.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ does a pitch perfect DarkSydePhil impression and it’s killing me.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Retarded_Clown_ does a pitch perfect DarkSydePhil impression and it’s killing me.

It’s incredible

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

COD WW2 is a loving blast with imps on ps4

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Liquid Drink posted:

COD WW2 is a loving blast with imps on ps4

I should be around to play tonight

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I got 1st place in five straight free for all games earlier with the M1A1 carbine. I kinda hated using this gun at first but once I got a few unlocks it’s become a fast favorite.

Also for three of those matches there was a kid that sounded like Rediscover badly trying to impersonate a black guy in between screaming THIS IS YOUR FATE!!! every time he killed someone, and some Polish guy saying Shut up, kurwa. Shut up kurwa. Shut up kurwa. Shut up kurwa. every time that kid talked. I wish the PS4 clip taking thing could record voice chat. This game pwns lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Also for three of those matches there was a kid that sounded like Rediscover badly trying to impersonate a black guy in between screaming THIS IS YOUR FATE!!! every time he killed someone, and some Polish guy saying Shut up, kurwa. Shut up kurwa. Shut up kurwa. Shut up kurwa. every time that kid talked. I wish the PS4 clip taking thing could record voice chat. This game pwns lol
This seems like a conversation that would have happened in an actual Allied platoon, honestly.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I got 1st place in five straight free for all games earlier with the M1A1 carbine. I kinda hated using this gun at first but once I got a few unlocks it’s become a fast favorite.

Thank you come again

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Oh baby, prop hunt is back in MW:R. Turning tight ones in my paint can

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

like anyone would refuse to buy the game if dudes from the 101st could suddenly double jump and parkour or whatever. who gives a gently caress about realism

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I wasn’t sure if I’d enjoy this after Blops3 being so good but it’s really nice playing a campaign without all sorts of fancy gizmos. Just me and a bolt action rifle duking it out with the main man Adolf Hitler.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It finally happened: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192111974.html

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

This series' playerbase is such a bunch of joyless cunts.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Yawn. Get out of here with this boring bullcrap. drat, this series is getting stale.

Wha...? Oh my God. Oh my God, yes!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

there is an alarmingly large chunk of the playerbase that think wallrunning/double jumps etc. are the worst thing to ever happen to the series

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

there is an alarmingly large chunk of the playerbase that think wallrunning/double jumps etc. are the worst thing to ever happen to the series

considering WWII was the best selling cod in like half a decade its just the entire playerbase. the future war stuff is probably dead, but im curious what BLOPSIIII (lol) looks like

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

considering WWII was the best selling cod in like half a decade its just the entire playerbase. the future war stuff is probably dead, but im curious what BLOPSIIII (lol) looks like

Youre laughing now but wait until Blops 5 is a tally mark with the \ through it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

IIII is an alternate numeral used commonly on clocks.

Black Ops IIII is about time travel.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Black Ops IIII is about time travel.

I would be so down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ideas for Black Ops IIII: Everyone can be strong with future armor and take a good number of bullets, and have a shield layer as well. Fast wallrunning and sliding is bad, but theres a big floaty jump now. maybe they could have like an energy sword? and add vehicles for the players to use

• Locked thread