Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
namad
Nov 7, 2013
Once you have a bit more cash will you start leveling up the alternate skinks and firing anyone who doesn't roll something special for lvl2? Or is that a waste too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

I could, but as long as fleetfoot is alive I just don't need to. Thats something that won't be too difficult to do once fleetfoot inevitably dies.

Like even say I could guarantee the next skink I leveled was a blodge +agi skink. I wouldnt even nessecarily need it. That'd be a ton of spp added for a back up for a player who hardly gets hit.

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

namad posted:

Once you have a bit more cash will you start leveling up the alternate skinks and firing anyone who doesn't roll something special for lvl2? Or is that a waste too?

I usually am relatively pro-tryharding (I think that backing off of punching/fouling after someone's used their apo is kinda ridiculous for example) but this is the one type of tryharding that I really dislike... I guess I just get too attached to my players/their names and it feels disloyal to them. Or maybe it's just that your players oughta die in glorious combat :black101:

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Gonna actually go out and vote Sidestep in the hopes it encourages Agent to use Fleetfoot more dangerously.

SweetSassyMolassy
Oct 31, 2010
SURE FEET because there's too much hesitance due to having to roll dice for 2+ rolls.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Sprint because I hope the next time I play thos team its with my Health and Safety and in that situation idc about being one turned.

Voyager I posted:

Gonna actually go out and vote Sidestep in the hopes it encourages Agent to use Fleetfoot more dangerously.

Thing is bei g a lizard team using Fleetfoot dangerously is a fine thing. As Agent355 pointed out skink level ups are typically just bloat. I wouldn't be suprised if Fleet is on the chopping block next level cause he will get too fat.

Gridlocked fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Oct 30, 2017

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Alright votes are in.

Sidestep - 21
Sprint - 8
Sure Feet - 8
Jump up - 1
Sneaky git - 1
Diving tackle - 1

Looks like side cages are back on the menu.

Blackmage Yapo
Mar 27, 2008

Odin You Sad I Have
All The SPP
Blood bowl 2 is on sale again: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/192166/

50% off for the base game but only 25% for legendary edition though

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
So will the next few vids be your games from the goon league or is that an entirely separate thing?

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Goonleague is just our funhave in-house games. Goonbowl is an actual tournament that I'm playing my Kislev team La Kermesse in.

I've recorded both the Goonbowl games I've played but they were both super lovely dicings that I don't think would be interesting to watch so I'm not going to post them. There may also be videos of me bullshitting with goons while we watch some other people play, just for fun.

The LP lizards will be unaffected by Goonbowl goings on and any videos that I throw up for goonbowl are just extras. Game 12 will be posted tomorrow as normal.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Game 12 - Kislev

Vs. Zebutler's Kislev team

Oh man I almost died when fleetfoot had the 'injured' text pop up, but it's fine.

Our saurus leveled and there are cool options out there vote for one.

Vote for orcs to keep the green titties.

Vote to either burn a little bit of money and drop our tv and keep some just in case, burn a lot of money and get a stadium upgrade for pretty stadium but not have any left over.

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

It was definitely a fun game to play, and no lie, I got excited when injured popped up the one time I knocked down Fleetfoot.

I will also apologize for the length of the video, as sometimes I have to think turns through, and I'm playing on basically a toaster.

As for votes, Mighty Blow for the Saurus, and burn a bit of money so you can have emergency money

ZeButler fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Nov 3, 2017

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Marginally better than Shepard's dancing. 2/10
Mighty Blow for Goddars because he just murdered a dude. Do it again! Do it again! And a pretty stadium for us to splatter more blood on.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Gonna go for Shadowing for Goddard, because we need to even the playing field due to bullshit skink

Dwarf tits

Stadium upgrade

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
Here, to make up for dicing you, multiple times, have some nice, calm text.
Since we had a pretty awesome talk about underused skills I vote for SHADOWING on our saurus.
UPGRADE STADIUM
And ORC CHEERLEADERS FOREVER

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

ProZocK posted:

Since we had a pretty awesome talk about underused skills I vote for SHADOWING on our saurus.
UPGRADE STADIUM

Yeah sure this.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Pleeeaaase get either a magicians shop or a nuffle altar. Playing against star players is exciting!

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Orc tits

I'm against getting a magician shop because I just means Fleetfoot is gonna eat a lightning bolt every game.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My votes are Stand Firm so he can not get shoved around (and because Guard will make my life harder in the future, maybe,) Dwarf Cheerleaders, and Nuffle Altar. Also dang you need my GFI luck Butler.

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Nov 4, 2017

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

ProZocK posted:

UPGRADE STADIUM

Sounds good to me.

namad
Nov 7, 2013
I'll vote for Mighty Blow just because I don't understand how shadowing will help on someone who doesn't also have tackle.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

ProZocK posted:

UPGRADE STADIUM

This gets my vote.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Mighty blow on the saur.

Worklurker
Jan 2, 2014
My vote is for Mighty blow, helps with spp farming and frees up the field.

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
im here to vote for the 200k stadium upgrade because my flings just bought it too. would recomend to everyone.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
Mighty blow, stadium upgrade and orc cuties.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Mighty blow
Stadium upgrade

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

ProZocK posted:

UPGRADE STADIUM

This man has the right idea.

Mighty blow is boring and also not the best pick on a guy with just block. Its not even a boring tryhard vote, its just boring.

Pea
Nov 25, 2005
Friendly neighbourhood vegetable
Mighty blow, stadium upgrade (the star player thing) and dwarf cheerleaders

Pea fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Nov 5, 2017

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

We can't buy a second stadium upgrade that does things, the vote is to spend 200k on making the stadium have a nicer model or not.

We can only have the beer stand for +1 injuries on surfs, unless we want to bulldoze that and build something else.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agent355 posted:

We can only have the beer stand for +1 injuries on surfs, unless we want to bulldoze that and build something else.

That still spends the 200k :c00lbert:

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

100k, also we'd lose the beerstand obviously.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cheerleaders and Nuffle Altar then. Unless no one else votes for it, then count me in on the stadium upgrade vote.

Pea
Nov 25, 2005
Friendly neighbourhood vegetable

Agent355 posted:

... the vote is to spend 200k on making the stadium have a nicer model or not. ...
If it doesn't do anything extra yet, that's just added incentive to spend all money on the stadium. Besides, Fleetfoot deserves the biggest stadium.

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer
Break Tackle
Orc Tits
Stadium lvl 3 Upgrade

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!
Mighty Blow, since Agent355 needs all the help he can get with murdering people considering how many times we've heard him say how bad he is at rolling injuries or how well the opposing team's AV holds up.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
I like Mighty Blow because it helps lizards kill players easier and I like seeing players get killed or injured.

Robert Deadford
Mar 1, 2008
Ultra Carp
Firstly, and most importantly, keep them orc boobs, preferably forever.

Secondly, Mighty Blow for the skill, because then eventually one day it morphs into Piling On + Mighty Blow.

Finally, spend that cash!

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Votes are tallied up.

Saurus level -
Mighty Blow - 11
Shadowing - 6
Stand Firm - 1
Break Tackle - 1

Tits status: Orcs
Stadium status; upgraded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilUrchin
Jun 13, 2007

Sigmar's Fist: 5 Star Crash Rating
All the mighty blow and orc tits in the world won't be enough when Tad-a-mania comes for you.

• Locked thread