Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

a bone to pick posted:

HAPPY loving BIRTHDAY

THE WHOLE FAMILY IS DYING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

:stare:

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

They should keep making imprints of his rear end until he's 30, just for fun.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

That's pretty cute and something they'll totally show Harrison's fiance in 25 years.

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

is mom gonna do one of her soggy titty and call it "runny pancakes 2017" gently caress it creeps me out

friday night at the docevil house I guess

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Give me one of those bowls and some paint-

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
when the bowl breaks
the cradle will fall...

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

He loving crazy

MaximusCraptaculous
Apr 20, 2008

If you mess this up, so help me GOD I will rip your balls off with my bare hands!
WITH MY BARE HANDS GOD DAMN YOU!!
This is extremely appealing news.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

im the renal failure from cadmium poisoning

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

"my hard drive and online chats had also been illegally wiped and monitored"

i love it when hackers delete everything off of my computer that would've put me in prison and monitor it to make sure that info remains non available

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Ham Sandwiches posted:

is mom gonna do one of her soggy titty and call it "runny pancakes 2017" gently caress it creeps me out

friday night at the docevil house I guess

It's dumb but millions of parents have and will continue to do this kind of thing. Just wait till you have kids.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Captain Yossarian posted:

He loving crazy

:psyduck:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

OMFG FURRY posted:

im the renal failure from cadmium poisoning

Luckily that isn't used in ceramic paint. Baby rear end painting is pretty stupid though.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
listen when you've been running on 2 hours sleep for six months straight the idea of getting some future revenge by showing butt-bowls to fiancees starts to sound PRET - TEE TASTY

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
For my 21st my parents pulled out a picture of 2 or 3 year old me happily eating dog food

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

The voice of a generation.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

It really does look like written sign language.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It really does look like wisdom.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Frank Gainey is a man of many facets

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

It really does make sense if you say it in a Scottish accent.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Captain Yossarian posted:

He loving crazy

sounds just like my brother in law, who is indeed crazy (schizotypal).

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

steinrokkan posted:

Frank Gainey is a man of many facets

racest!!

5er
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

This'll be a fun reenactment in 30 years.

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

Breakfast at Harrison's in a few years:

"Oh yeah, you're eating cereal out of the bowl that I painted with my rear end"

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

I like him

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Frank the motha fuckin Tank Gainey Sr. in the house baby!

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

:downsbravo: she sure seems happy!

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
Facebook needs the :byewhore: emoticon

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
Heard something today that's so worth sharing. You know when you go to Wal-Mart and they have the wipes to clean your cart handle? How many of you don't use them? Well I do and I always thought of the germs only. Was told today that the police chief also suggests you do it also because of all the problems with drugs now a days and if they have Fentynal or something like that still on their hands and they touch the cart then you touch the cart ,it can get into your system. Scary but worth taking the time to clean the handle. All you'd have to do is rub your nose or touch your child's mouth..... Copy and posted from a friend. This makes a very valid point.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

That70sHeidi posted:

Heard something today that's so worth sharing. You know when you go to Wal-Mart and they have the wipes to clean your cart handle? How many of you don't use them? Well I do and I always thought of the germs only. Was told today that the police chief also suggests you do it also because of all the problems with drugs now a days and if they have Fentynal or something like that still on their hands and they touch the cart then you touch the cart ,it can get into your system. Scary but worth taking the time to clean the handle. All you'd have to do is rub your nose or touch your child's mouth..... Copy and posted from a friend. This makes a very valid point.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
In New York City we have neither Walmart nor Fentanyl and I think these two things are related

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

That70sHeidi posted:

It can't hurt :downs:

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

That70sHeidi posted:

What I'm getting from this is that I can get high from licking the carts at Walmart.

Finally! The free drugs that I was always promised as a teenager during those DARE events.

just another
Oct 16, 2009

these dead towns that make the maps wrong now

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

reported for compression

just another
Oct 16, 2009

these dead towns that make the maps wrong now

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

From the last page, but I'd like to suggest the reason La Comedia is the odd one out is because she didn't know how to spell it and just copied it from an earlier/another post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

But what about the prettiest hearts?

• Locked thread