Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orange sky
May 7, 2007

Lol we have those in most of our McDs and the min wage is like 3€

They'll do it anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

being a car haver is extremely good...

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Bethamphetamine posted:

This is perfection.

My friend and her bf are happy in their stable, healthy, and fulfilling adult relationship. Should I start a shitstorm of drama for no reason?

p sure the reason is she's mad she doesn't have a happy sex life herself

also lol "I'm pretty sure my friend is secretly unsatisfied with her man, which is why I found giggly dick pics in their text msgs three years into their relationship"

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Jazerus posted:

people who believe it is their right to "confront" other people about random personal bullshit that is none of their business are worse than trump

the other day I saw m,y friend order a coffee with milk when in the past she said black coffee is her favorite

I'm hurt and confused by this betrayal and want to confront her.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

newark also has these machines and i know our minimum wage sucks

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

November 4th was just a distraction

the real revolution starts on November 7th, 2018

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Those touch screens loving blow and are almost universally confusing to people

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xykuu_pVZak

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i like self checkout, no gonna lie

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
also the machines are perpetually broken so they just resort to ordering from the counter as usual

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

YOU A loving HAT posted:

the other day I saw m,y friend order a coffee with milk when in the past she said black coffee is her favorite

I'm hurt and confused by this betrayal and want to confront her.

miscaffiegenation

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:yeah:

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
lol capitalism lol

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

hahaha the alt-right is so stupid they thought the antifa were going to do something and now they can claim that the scared of the antifa off or prevented them from doing anything making their own arguments and claims seem stronger lol

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Agronox posted:

sheetz and wawa have kiosks too and i'm sure the min wage in PA is like 78 cents
trying to remember what min wage was in pa last time i did retail, think it was like 8 bucks an hour, that was around 4 years ago

those kiosks rule for ordering muh sammies and soups but like the rest of the store is not sammies and soups

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

logikv9 posted:

also the machines are perpetually broken

TRUMP

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Inspector Hound posted:

don't worry grandma, we don't have to go through the self-checkout line at the grocery store if you don't want to, I'm sure a nice young man will ring you up and take your coupons. I know life is confusing to you now.

holysherm
Feb 14, 2016
Ask me about my undying love for Derek Jeter.

Fewer jobs, but the ones that are left have actual living wages. Not the shittiest trade off.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Mort posted:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/models-lured-women-to-wall-street-sex-dungeon-lawsuit

spoilered because idk if maybe this needs a trigger warning

:catstare: jesus loving christ

Jfc

Why is it always rich old dudes

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

NecroMonster posted:

hahaha the alt-right is so stupid they thought the antifa were going to do something and now they can claim that the scared of the antifa off or prevented them from doing anything making their own arguments and claims seem stronger lol

i want to do this the other way around....like claim the alt-right were all going to go out tomorrow and get matching tattoos, and when they don't I can laugh and claim they were all too scared of the needle like a bunch of total sissies

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

also, every loving time these poo poo heads automate something they immediately stop upkeeping the machines and/or electronics they are using to automate poo poo.

why yes i do live in a state with a deposite for soft drinks, why do you ask?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Inspector Hound posted:

bad or overzealous ui designers are dangerous

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

YOU A loving HAT posted:

don't worry grandma, we don't have to go through the self-checkout line at the grocery store if you don't want to, I'm sure a nice young man will ring you up and take your coupons. I know life is confusing to you now.

It owns when something doesn't scan right so you have to wait five minutes for the single person in charge of eight self check outs to come over, log into their account, enter the number of the thing, and then set it back to self check out mode.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
there's tons of kiosk ordering in airports and it sucks

funniest thing i've seen in an airport is the skymall vending machine in JFK

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

YOU A loving HAT posted:

i want to do this the other way around....like claim the alt-right were all going to go out tomorrow and get matching tattoos, and when they don't I can laugh and claim they were all too scared of the needle like a bunch of total sissies

Would it really be hard to get a bunch of alt-right twitter dudes to get the same stupid tattoo?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Good :)

Tear it all down

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

white sauce posted:

Jfc

Why is it always rich old dudes

IT'S ALMOST LIKE PEOPLE TEND TO PROFIT FROM BEING SOCIALIZED TO BRUTALIZE OTHERS

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

A Handed Missus posted:

wghat up Ford binches

I have a ~Mondeo~

diesel m8

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

There's more bacteria and semen on a fast food touch screen than there is on the same restaurant's toilet seats.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

holysherm posted:

Fewer jobs, but the ones that are left have actual living wages. Not the shittiest trade off.

there is going to be a big labor shortage once antifa is done today, so this should work out okay i think

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

NecroMonster posted:

Well kids would just give up if you came straight out and told them poo poo people always win

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Bethamphetamine posted:

There's more bacteria and semen on a fast food touch screen than there is on the same restaurant's toilet seats.

trump

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I didn't see anything today except someone spraypainted "resist" on a guardrail brace thing, pretty "out there" for my town

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Joementum posted:

there's tons of kiosk ordering in airports and it sucks

funniest thing i've seen in an airport is the skymall vending machine in JFK

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

thats fkn gross

:chloe:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

oh my god

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/926938877067083776

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Joementum posted:

james brown woulda won

this alternate reality that's leaking into ours really sounds just, way way more fun and off the chain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

coo coo cuck

• Locked thread