Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

i'm so loving jealous of you guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
time 2 invade the isle of man and get our money back.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/jonswaine/status/927240321150390278

Malcolm XML
Aug 8, 2009

I always knew it would end like this.

Grondoth posted:

i'm so loving jealous of you guys

lol remember when the UK was 5th just a couple of years ago?

i fear corb's equation will come true but for the wrong reasons

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

lol if you think the queen even thinks about money and this isn't all the creative deeds of whoever is actually in charge of her finances

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Malcolm XML posted:

lol remember when the UK was 5th just a couple of years ago?
??

used to be 6th and recently jumped France

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
the only good thing the us ever did was denounce the crown

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

lol if you think the queen even thinks about money and this isn't all the creative deeds of whoever is actually in charge of her finances

doesn't matter guillotine them both then

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

what the gently caress

'Go on, Doris. Why should Hollywood stars and MPs have all the fun?'

He's 81

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

d e b o u t l e s d a m n e s d e l a t e r r e
d e b o u t l e s f o r c a t s d e l a f a i m

:thermidor:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

Uhhh, isn't that the excuse every tax avoider? "Oh, I just left it all up to my accountant."

gently caress off with that.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

death is too good for these tabloid people, holy poo poo

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

forkboy84 posted:

gently caress off with that.

They should but they won't.

Ague Proof has issued a correction as of 21:36 on Nov 5, 2017

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
The queen can't commit crimes.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/MutazElnour/sta...3D32%23lastpost

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
The true mark of a paedo society is how the general community reacts after they find out. Britain tends to have headless chook vigilante sprees, USA complains that they might tear down the Paedo's statue.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I am willing to admit that Washington hosed up and the revolution was a mistake if you guys will take us back now.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mac is 2000 years old, they found him in a bog full of racist cave paintings about Neanderthals coming over here and taking our mammoths and put him to work at the Express

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

lol I remember Miliband's retort where he clarified that this story was a disgrace because actually his dad was a terrible communist and loved Britain

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Bryter posted:

lol I remember Miliband's retort where he clarified that this story was a disgrace because actually his dad was a terrible communist and loved Britain

I think Ed has been enjoying being a sassy Twitter personality, I'm glad he's thinking of coming back to the front benches :3

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

MikeCrotch posted:

I think Ed has been enjoying being a sassy Twitter personality, I'm glad he's thinking of coming back to the front benches :3

If ed it's willing to be a boring but competent minister in Red Jez's reign of nationalizing terror i have no problems with it.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Red Ed

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

ees got a red ed from all the pints

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/MirrorPolitics/status/927261899410026496

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

theresa may fall :twisted:

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Never forget that david axelrod is responsible for brexit by ruining ed miliband's chances.

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

jBrereton posted:

Never forget that david axelrod is responsible for brexit by ruining ed miliband's chances.

Ex-Obama campaign people haven't exactly covered themselves in glory in UK elections.

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.

UrbicaMortis posted:

Ex-Obama campaign people haven't exactly covered themselves in glory in UK elections.

The whole idea of calling in expensive foreign experts to help you communicate with your own people is hosed. "Bbbut how am I meant to talk to the poors without an expensive Powerpoint American to help me?"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

suburban virgin posted:

The whole idea of calling in expensive foreign experts to help you communicate with your own people is hosed. "Bbbut how am I meant to talk to the poors without an expensive Powerpoint American to help me?"

"we're the best at connecting with poor people" says important dnc man who has lost every single election "trust us"

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
My favorite foreign election consultant was when the Australian prime minister flew in the guy who inspired Malcolm Tucker to help her. He suggested they go after skilled migrant visas to do a tough on immigration platform, then the next day the papers asked if he was planning to deport himself since he was on a 451 too.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
didn't realise labour was going all goth, it's an interesting aesthetic

https://twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/927304095005839361

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

BOZZA!

https://twitter.com/juliamacfarlane/status/927502343578546177

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

continuing to be the absolutest

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
That's a photoshop, right?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Inescapable Duck posted:

Nope

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

bump_fn posted:

Dinner egg status: gotten.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Inescapable Duck posted:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...n-a8040061.html

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
nationalise offshore tax havens

:thunk:

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Inescapable Duck posted:

quote:

Mr Corbyn's spokesman later clarified his comments, saying the Labour leader did not specifically call on the Queen to apologise but thought "anyone who puts money into a tax haven to avoid paying tax should acknowledge the damage it does to society".

corbyn is a republican (in that he wants the monarchy disestablished, not that he wants to cut taxes for rich people) but labour's position is still pro-Queen-having because republicanism is electorally toxic in the uk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded

bump_fn posted:

I think he just said 'all these bad peeps should apologise' then someone spluttered 'even though the queen is one of the bad peeps!?' and then he said 'all that peeps should apologise not specifically the queen or nothin'