Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

maybe....guns are the problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/status/927258474068758529

now's not the time to talk about gun control

let's talk about climate change

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

thoughts and prayers

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
3 former prime ministers of canada are named in the papers

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Mirthless posted:

there's always a delay on the identity of the shooter so i wouldn't take that as a sign this dude was white

please, please, oh please, let him be white and not a muslim

It's a podunk protestant church. They are notorious for drama, infighting, and lunatics. There's a 99% chance this is a white male former member who feels slighted.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

gently caress it just have a mass shooting once or twice a week it's fine!!!!!!!! it's normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yeah I would not hesitate to believe that it's a former or current member of the church

The infighting and drama at these small town churches is insane and the degree to which people get unpersoned for the stupidest reasons is enough to push someone over the edge

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Bethamphetamine posted:

It's a podunk protestant church. They are notorious for drama, infighting, and lunatics. There's a 99% chance this is a white male former member who feels slighted.

yeah this

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sqrJaN4IPU

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Bethamphetamine posted:

I just prayed to your same god that they're all dead. It's pretty embarrassing that your religion has a release date bug that the devs have let linger for 2000 years.

such an edgy religious take~~~

gently caress you

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

Yeah I would not hesitate to believe that it's a former or current member of the church

The infighting and drama at these small town churches is insane and the degree to which people get unpersoned for the stupidest reasons is enough to push someone over the edge
Protestant schism was the best thing to happen to Christianity

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Arsène Wenger... welcome to #theresistance

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Who here is excited for The Punisher series?!

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tom Gorman posted:

i'm binging nic cage movies and have thus far watched

Raising Arizona
The Weather Man
Gone in 60
8MM
Kick-rear end
Face/Off
Con Air
Captain Corelli's Mandolin
The Wicker Man
Leaving Las Vegas
Moonstruck
The Rock
Both Ghost Riders
Snake Eyes

what the poo poo do i watch next. gimme an underrated cage movie or 3

This was ages ago but I had to let you know about the most underrated Nick Cage movie ever in my opinion. Red Rock West, 1993, with Dennis Hopper, it's a very Coen Brothers type thriller. Peggy Sue Got Married is also pretty good.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump!

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

i just realized that I don't remember a time when a mass shooting was shocking and something to glue you to your tv

jfc :smith:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

Protestant schism was the best thing to happen to Christianity

that was basically julian the apostates idea to destroy it and guess what he was right.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

"Taken as a whole, the leaks reveal offshore traces of spy planes purchased by the United Arab Emirates, the Barbados explosives company of a Canadian engineer who tried to build a “super gun” for Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein,"

baloogan: secret baathist??

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Who here is excited for The Punisher series?!

They're probably gonna delay it again after this shooting.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
school shootings were getting too common, time to move up to church shootings

next year: hospital shootings

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
if you can find it that movie cage gets deep fried to death in is passable up until that point

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
CNN International showing some surfing show from the middle east, mass shootings are boring now

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
remember, remember, the 5th of November
the paradise papers, and those who got shot

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

A Handed Missus posted:

Arsène Wenger... welcome to #theresistance

wenger? oui!

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

such an edgy religious take~~~

gently caress you

How do people still get shocked when they read SA

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I did a thing posted:

remember, remember, the 5th of November?

no what the gently caress is that

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

YOU A loving HAT posted:

i just realized that I don't remember a time when a mass shooting was shocking and something to glue you to your tv

Sandy Hook.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

thanks was kinda hungry :unsmith:

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/status/927258474068758529

now's not the time to talk about gun control

let's talk about climate change
I think you mean "hillary's uranium deal"

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Unperson_47 posted:

no what the gently caress is that

cultural appropriation.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Bert Roberge posted:

They're probably gonna delay it again after this shooting.

No way. They've already delayed it once. The wheels of capitalism must keep turning. It's what the victims would have wanted.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

YOU A loving HAT posted:

'MURRICA

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Kushner is so loving dirty god :drat: son

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

my kind of county!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

YOU A loving HAT posted:

*dressed like a leave-it-to-beaver dad and smoking a pipe* kids! come here, someone is mass-murdering on tv!

*smiles in background as family gathers around the tv to watch some death*

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
In the JEBverse, all mass shootings are people firing those lil dollar store confetti pop things at each other, to connate their unending excitement about Jeb!

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Jazerus posted:

"Taken as a whole, the leaks reveal offshore traces of spy planes purchased by the United Arab Emirates, the Barbados explosives company of a Canadian engineer who tried to build a “super gun” for Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein,"

baloogan: secret baathist??

didn't that guy get shot by mossad

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Lawman 0 posted:

didn't that guy get shot by mossad

it was a suicide

• Locked thread