Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Quest For Glory II posted:

stop the broncos are already dead

My daughter walked in and asked if the score was going to get to 100.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Wow, that Buccs - Saints fight ruled

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Just loving go for it Rivera. Cam will lean forward and get the first.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I missed what happened in the Bucs game but I saw Winston shoving Lattimore? What went on?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Oh cool. That's all 5 offensive line starters down. Who's even the back up for LT? Hurst! Well poo poo.

last year there were 5 rookies who looked like they could all have breakout seasons this year. judon, dixon, alex lewis, ronnie stanley and tavon young. all but matt judon are now hurt and i dont even wanna watch anymore. every cool young player is dead

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

how the gently caress is mike evans still playing

how

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Ohhh Bitch, You Got Jacked Bitch
In order to properly honor the military every NFL game this week will feature a brawl with cheap shots

Major Ryan
May 11, 2008

Completely blank
So no-one got ejected after that fight? Wow.

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009

Winston jabbed Lattimore with his fingers. Lattimore shoved him back. Mike Evans comes out of nowhere to hit Lattimore in the back.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Dear Sean Payton,

Please run up the score. Lay a 50 burger on them and all is forgiven.

Love,

A.o.D.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Watson on the sideline pokes Lattimore in the back of the helmet on the sideline.

Lattimore gets in Winstons' face.

Mike Evans then comes in and megadunks Lattimore and then the funzone manpile shove party started

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

WTF Dan Quinn... you had the whole challenge to come up with something. Don't waste timeouts you gently caress.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Cam :lol:

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

lotta fighting today

Gotta boost ratings somehow!

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

I missed what happened in the Bucs game but I saw Winston shoving Lattimore? What went on?

Winston poked him and then Mike Evans came over and ran him over. Then Payton got real mad.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Kalli posted:

Watson on the sideline pokes Lattimore in the back of the helmet on the sideline.

Lattimore gets in Winstons' face.

Mike Evans then comes in and megadunks Lattimore and then the funzone manpile shove party started

Just saw it on RedZone.

Yeah should have been some ejections. Game is gonna get ugly now.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Ho for it Doug

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Denver Rushing - 26 yards
Philadelphia Rushing - 152 yards

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

After the play, Lattimore for the Saints was trying to walk back to the huddle (he was near the Tampa sideline). Jameis Winston kept grabbing him and jawing about something and pointing and Lattimore gave a light push away like "dude let me go" and then Evans for TB comes over and loving full run waylays Lattimore in the back. Could have seriously injured him. Resulted in a big brawl and the refs didn't see it so they didn't eject Evans I don't think.

Sean Peyton essentially ran all the way over to the Tampa sideline to challenge every single one of them.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I can't believe Cam wears a necklace with such a big pendant in game. Seems dangerous.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I cannot stress enough how unfun the the Ravens have been this year. Even in wins there have just been so few cool plays happen this year. Sucks that the rest of the league is garbage too, meaning we'll be drafting in the middle of the pack again with precious little talent getting infused into the team.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Is Ertz just a decoy today

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

38-9

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

THE EAGLES
BITCH

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Lmao Eagles score on the Option

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

no mercy

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Ertz is inactive

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Eagles are good

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That was an awesome shovel pass.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

hes injured

Hammy

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Eagles are...good

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

BonoMan posted:

After the play, Lattimore for the Saints was trying to walk back to the huddle (he was near the Tampa sideline). Jameis Winston kept grabbing him and jawing about something and pointing and Lattimore gave a light push away like "dude let me go" and then Evans for TB comes over and loving full run waylays Lattimore in the back. Could have seriously injured him. Resulted in a big brawl and the refs didn't see it so they didn't eject Evans I don't think.

Sean Peyton essentially ran all the way over to the Tampa sideline to challenge every single one of them.
Mike Evans definitely needs a suspension for that spearing.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Denver is toast.

Philly is probably an SB contender if Johnson isn't too badly hurt

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The Blount Ajayi tandem is awesome

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

lol how is that OPI?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/927266726160535553

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

that was a beautiful loving shovel option btw

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Durandal1707 posted:

Denver is toast.

Philly is probably an SB contender if Johnson isn't too badly hurt

Looks like a tweak and they just took him out as a precaution.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

How has edp445 been this season with the Eagles' success?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I guess a close game is nice but I'm totally happy watching the Iggles crush an opponent mercilessly.

• Locked thread